Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill, some career advice...

2 posters

Go down

Bill, some career advice... Empty Bill, some career advice...

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-15, 16:44

Look Bill,
You might not ever get rich, but let me tell ya it's better than diggin' a ditch. There ain't no tellin' who you might meet; a Spartan star or maybe even an MSU chief. At the car wash, workin' at the car wash, Bill, come on and say it with me, yo. Say it with feeling, yo.
Some of the work gets kinda hard, and this ain't no place to be if you planned on bein' a sales star. But, let me tell you it's always cool, and the boss don't mind sometimes if you act the fool, at the car wash, yo, I’m talkin’ about the car wash, Bill.
Sometimes, those cars never seem to stop coming, and ya gotta keep those rags and machines humming. You’ll work and work your fingers to the bone, and you probably can’t wait til your home, from the car wash, yo, I’m talking about the car wash, Bill. Come on and say it with me. The car wash, Bill.
I think I lost my train of thought.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Bill, some career advice... Empty Re: Bill, some career advice...

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-10-15, 20:26

And if you're good at science you can make a bunch of meth, then buy the car wash, and launder all your profits through it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-15, 22:59

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:And if you're good at science you can make a bunch of meth, then buy the car wash, and launder all your profits through it.

You’re goddamn right.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down