Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I e waited all fucking week to see number 1&2 and I’m watching fucking third stringers

+2
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
6 posters

Go down

I e waited all fucking week to see number 1&2 and I’m watching fucking third stringers  Empty I e waited all fucking week to see number 1&2 and I’m watching fucking third stringers

Post by DWags 2019-11-05, 22:51

These refs can lick my ass crack.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I e waited all fucking week to see number 1&2 and I’m watching fucking third stringers  Empty Re: I e waited all fucking week to see number 1&2 and I’m watching fucking third stringers

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-11-05, 22:55

Uh... There's an official game thread for such posts... Just sayin'.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

I e waited all fucking week to see number 1&2 and I’m watching fucking third stringers  Empty Re: I e waited all fucking week to see number 1&2 and I’m watching fucking third stringers

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-05, 22:58

nba is a much more pleasing product on the eyes.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-05, 23:00

DWags, this goes in the dang game thread. I knew Steve posting a scum story outside of the obsession thread this morning was going to lead to problems. Fucking Steve.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-11-05, 23:02

Frankly, we probably have a thread specifically for licking ass crack too, dwags.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-11-05, 23:16

What is e waiting? Also, are you related to Blanch?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-06, 00:20

steveschneider wrote:nba is a much more pleasing product on the eyes.

Yeah. The 2nd half was much better as they got their fix in.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down