Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Indiana Judges suspended after they could t get into a strip club in Indianapolis so they went to a White Castle where they got in a fight and got shot

4 posters

Go down

Three Indiana Judges suspended after they could t get into a strip club in Indianapolis so they went to a White Castle where they got in a fight and got shot Empty Three Indiana Judges suspended after they could t get into a strip club in Indianapolis so they went to a White Castle where they got in a fight and got shot

Post by DWags 2019-11-14, 20:55

Oh yeah, one was a female judge.

"While in town to attend a statewide educational conference for judicial
officers, 10 hours before the program convened, Respondents walked the
streets of downtown Indianapolis in a heavily intoxicated state. When
Judge Bell extended her middle finger to a passing vehicle, neither Judge
Adams nor Judge Jacobs discouraged the provocation or removed
themselves from the situation."
The three had ended up at a White Castle after trying to go to a strip club at 3 a.m. and finding it closed. A fourth judge went into the White Castle, while Bell, Adams and Jacobs stood outside.

Two men in the passing vehicle, Alfredo Vazquez and Brandon Kaiser, parked their car after the gesture from Bell.

Bell and Vasquez traded further insults. A physical altercation ensued among the four men, with Adams and Vasquez allegedly hitting and kicking each other as Jacobs and Kaiser wrestled on the ground. Kaiser then allegedly pulled a gun and shot Adams once in the stomach and Jacobs twice in the chest.

Adams and Jacobs were both seriously wounded and required emergency surgeries; Jacobs was hospitalized for two weeks.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/14/779339897/3-indiana-judges-suspended-after-white-castle-brawl-that-left-2-of-them-wounded?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&fbclid=IwAR0TxHdjXzeq64ZkhgY29Yn2Qb-0oV2jF_5TgFNH-tjXQOFPSDFHZ2bbnww&fbclid=IwAR18h3HPcXWf3jHJYcn3MIIjEzDn5_ve8kEKWnNbumZ4z7CQQbe84SWnGMc
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Three Indiana Judges suspended after they could t get into a strip club in Indianapolis so they went to a White Castle where they got in a fight and got shot Empty Re: Three Indiana Judges suspended after they could t get into a strip club in Indianapolis so they went to a White Castle where they got in a fight and got shot

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-11-14, 21:01

You'd think judges would use better.. judgment.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Three Indiana Judges suspended after they could t get into a strip club in Indianapolis so they went to a White Castle where they got in a fight and got shot Empty Re: Three Indiana Judges suspended after they could t get into a strip club in Indianapolis so they went to a White Castle where they got in a fight and got shot

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-14, 21:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:You'd think judges would use better.. judgment.

Jesus. Three Indiana Judges suspended after they could t get into a strip club in Indianapolis so they went to a White Castle where they got in a fight and got shot 2130724145 Three Indiana Judges suspended after they could t get into a strip club in Indianapolis so they went to a White Castle where they got in a fight and got shot 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-14, 21:36

That middle pic is of a woman? Or is it of any guy with straight hair in any late ‘70s high school yearbook?

to:dr That’s a man, baby.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-14, 22:11

tGreenWay wrote:That middle pic is of a woman? Or is it of any guy with straight hair in any late ‘70s high school yearbook?

She was going to the scrip club. And I thought her hair looked like mine in 1979.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-14, 22:18

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:That middle pic is of a woman? Or is it of any guy with straight hair in any late ‘70s high school yearbook?

She was going to the scrip club. And I thought her hair looked like mine in 1979.

If it weren’t for the pearl necklace (Three Indiana Judges suspended after they could t get into a strip club in Indianapolis so they went to a White Castle where they got in a fight and got shot 1494614055), I’d’ve thought that was a dude.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-14, 23:03

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

If it weren’t for the pearl necklace (Three Indiana Judges suspended after they could t get into a strip club in Indianapolis so they went to a White Castle where they got in a fight and got shot 1494614055), I’d’ve thought that was a dude.

I think she kind of looks like me in my junior picture in high school when I was high as hell
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-15, 00:18

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I think she kind of looks like me in my junior picture in high school when I was high as hell

Like I mentioned, it was a ubiquitous look back then. Three Indiana Judges suspended after they could t get into a strip club in Indianapolis so they went to a White Castle where they got in a fight and got shot 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-15, 06:24

Kaiser pulled a gun? What happened to the old days when you could go out get drunk and have a friendly scrap?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down