Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Montae Nicholson cooperating with investigators in regard to dead woman he dropped at a hospital. Overdose likely.

4 posters

Go down

Montae Nicholson cooperating with investigators in regard to dead woman he dropped at a hospital. Overdose likely.  Empty Montae Nicholson cooperating with investigators in regard to dead woman he dropped at a hospital. Overdose likely.

Post by DWags Fri 15 Nov 2019 - 1:07

When it rains.

RIP to the young lady

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28082685/report-redskins-safety-montae-nicholson-cooperative-overdose-case%3fplatform=amp
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Montae Nicholson cooperating with investigators in regard to dead woman he dropped at a hospital. Overdose likely.  Empty Re: Montae Nicholson cooperating with investigators in regard to dead woman he dropped at a hospital. Overdose likely.

Post by steveschneider Mon 18 Nov 2019 - 6:59

Damn that is way too young. Also, the charges towards the bottom of the article for public swearing I didn’t know this was a punishable crime. I’m going to guess it had more to do with the intoxication than the swearing.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Montae Nicholson cooperating with investigators in regard to dead woman he dropped at a hospital. Overdose likely.  Empty Re: Montae Nicholson cooperating with investigators in regard to dead woman he dropped at a hospital. Overdose likely.

Post by DWags Mon 18 Nov 2019 - 7:26

steveschneider wrote:Damn that is way too young. Also, the charges towards the bottom of the article for public swearing I didn’t know this was a punishable crime. I’m going to guess it had more to do with the intoxication than the swearing.

There was a prosecution in Michigan at a canoeing site for public swearing a while back I vaguely remember. I’m guessing they are in the books in many states.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 18 Nov 2019 - 7:40

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Damn that is way too young. Also, the charges towards the bottom of the article for public swearing I didn’t know this was a punishable crime. I’m going to guess it had more to do with the intoxication than the swearing.

There was a prosecution in Michigan at a canoeing site for public swearing a while back I vaguely remember. I’m guessing they are in the books in many states.

punishable by having to wash your mouth out with a bar of soap? In all seriousness just found this.

https://www.rd.com/funny-stuff/state-illegal-to-swear/
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Mon 18 Nov 2019 - 10:35

DWags wrote:

lol i remember that. 1998. the dude's conviction ended up getting reversed because obviously.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 18 Nov 2019 - 14:31

I'd love to hear the audio of the incident that got these folks in trouble.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 18 Nov 2019 - 14:35

Seduction is a crime. I think 3 of our former players were convicted of it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down