Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Pavelich of 1980 gold medal hockey miracle committed to mental health facility

3 posters

Go down

Mark Pavelich of 1980 gold medal hockey miracle committed to mental health facility Empty Mark Pavelich of 1980 gold medal hockey miracle committed to mental health facility

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-05, 19:26

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/28227894/judge-orders-miracle-ice-player-mark-pavelich-undergo-treatment%3fplatform=amp

GRAND MARAIS, Minn. -- A Minnesota judge on Wednesday ordered that a former member of the "Miracle on Ice" U.S. Olympic team should be committed to a secure treatment facility, saying the hockey star is mentally ill and dangerous.

Pretty sad. Family claims CTE. Bummer.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Mark Pavelich of 1980 gold medal hockey miracle committed to mental health facility Empty Re: Mark Pavelich of 1980 gold medal hockey miracle committed to mental health facility

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-05, 19:39

Yeah, growing up in the rust belt I sure did love watching violent sports but after Seau, Webster and Duarson it can be tough to watch the games. I hate seeing a football player knocked out. Hate it. I can watch tennis and basketball a lot more comfortably these days but maybe I’m just a wuss.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Mark Pavelich of 1980 gold medal hockey miracle committed to mental health facility Empty Re: Mark Pavelich of 1980 gold medal hockey miracle committed to mental health facility

Post by SawGreen 2019-12-05, 22:31

Reminds me of Murphy. https://amp.freep.com/amp/1878370001
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down