Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..

+4
DWags
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..  Empty Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:08 am

cue whining and outrage from the fragile, right wing christian misogynists. Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..  502811600

New York (CNN Business) - Time magazine has chosen Greta Thunberg, a Swedish climate crisis activist, as person of the year.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..  Empty Re: Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:15 am

Brazil's president is probably a little triggered this morning lol

Brazil's President Jair Bolsonaro has called young Swedish environmental activist Greta Thunberg a “brat” after she expressed concern about the slayings of indigenous Brazilians in the Amazon
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..  Empty Re: Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..

Post by NigelUno Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:08 am

I voted for Taylor Swift.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:14 am

I'm gonna guess that Time is poking the cage of Trump and the right with this selection. SI already did, and we all know how Trump wants to be person of the year. This is great. Just keep poking him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:29 am

Good choice and I approve of her message.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:46 am

as predicted, insecure christian misogynists mock a 16 year old girl.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!

he's just sad that he can't rape her without the world finding out about it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:30 am

Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..  502811600

Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..  ELluexTWkAMKJRd?format=jpg&name=large
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:45 am

Melania will not like this! Outrage will be sure to come.

Whataboutism!

Hi Goose!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:53 am

NigelUno wrote:Melania will not like this! Outrage will be sure to come.

Whataboutism!

Hi Goose!

I bet our 'ol pal Goose would be outraged by his hero picking on a 16 year old girl.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:15 am

What is this kid's deal anyway?

Global warming? Plastic in the Ocean?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:26 am

NigelUno wrote:What is this kid's deal anyway?

Global warming? Plastic in the Ocean?

Climate change et al.

I mean there might be something to it.

https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2019/12/12/great-lakes-lake-huron-water-levels-2019-michigan-state-parks-flooding-mi/4239358002/?fbclid=IwAR269ysG3i0Cb2iQfavriFP4Qh_Fdcakoyyy7CmbgbGehLVzQ5vF7zRwMOo
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:31 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Melania will not like this! Outrage will be sure to come.

Whataboutism!

Hi Goose!

I bet our 'ol pal Goose would be outraged by his hero picking on a 16 year old girl.

In fairness she may have been dressed in a way that increased the chances of a creepy butt hurt grandfather stalking her via social media.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:59 am

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:What is this kid's deal anyway?

Global warming?  Plastic in the Ocean?

Climate change et al.

I mean there might be something to it.

https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2019/12/12/great-lakes-lake-huron-water-levels-2019-michigan-state-parks-flooding-mi/4239358002/?fbclid=IwAR269ysG3i0Cb2iQfavriFP4Qh_Fdcakoyyy7CmbgbGehLVzQ5vF7zRwMOo

Need to let that company in Wisconsin bottle some more lake water. Or Nestle.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:19 am

She's fighting for her future and calling out a looming crisis for her generation. It's funny how people who will be gone from the planet when this crisis hits are like what the fuck is wrong with this whiny brat?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:38 am

[tw]1205100602025545730[/tw]

So jealous... of a teenager. Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..  502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:51 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:[tw]1205100602025545730[/tw]

So jealous... of a teenager. Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..  502811600

Pretty sad that the president of our country has to spend his time on the internet fighting with a teenager.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:52 am

Why is Trump thinking about 16yr old girls at 7 in the morning?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:07 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Why is Trump thinking about 16yr old girls at 7 in the morning?

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:24 pm

all of the weird, predictable sexual stuff aside, it is pretty funny that a 16 year old kid lives rent-free in the head of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:14 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:as predicted, insecure christian misogynists mock a 16 year old girl.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!

Oops, sorry Bob. Didn't mean to steal your thunder.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:35 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:as predicted, insecure christian misogynists mock a 16 year old girl.

Oops, sorry Bob. Didn't mean to steal your thunder.
no worries, dude.

we have plenty of space here to mock the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and those who support him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:45 pm

Has Melania tweeted about the right of minor children having a right to privacy?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:52 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Has Melania tweeted about the right of minor children having a right to privacy?
being the epitome of class and intellectual honesty, I'm sure she's busy trying to emotionally process what her husband said.. I suspect she'll release a statement shortly.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:10 pm

OMG tiny penis president needs his ego stroked.

[tw]1205135214097420294[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:37 am

I like how the mouth breather cult members consider Greta a brat or a bitch but Trump is "telling it like it is."
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:47 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I like how the mouth breather cult members consider Greta a brat or a bitch but Trump is "telling it like it is."
I've said it before and I'll say it again.. the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is exactly who we knew him to be.

it's his pathetic enablers that I find sad and disappointing. I knew, of course, that the hate, rage, racism, bigotry and misogyny was out there, I just never thought they would ever be provided an environment where it became acceptable and normalized.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:23 pm

Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..  ELmTYjhWkAAdISg?format=jpg&name=large

https://people.com/politics/trump-campaign-photoshops-his-head-greta-thunberg-time-cover/

Fucking creepy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:01 pm

Creepy and you know for sure trump is eating that up.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:30 am

Is trump a wanna be stand up comedian? I watched part of his Hershey PA rally and it looked like he was doing a bunch of bits. Seeing that meme it seems like a continuation of his schtick. That definitely relates to his stage persona.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:48 am

This kid is incredible. Her line 'I don't want you to listen to me, I want you to listen to the scientist'. She hit it out of the fucking park when she said that.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:35 am

not to be outdone by their hero, the mainstream media getting in on the act of bullying a 16 year old girl.

German railway company corrects Thunberg's tweet on 'overcrowded trains'

imagine if the mainstream media worried about correcting the tweets of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.. Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:54 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:not to be outdone by their hero, the mainstream media getting in on the act of bullying a 16 year old girl.

German railway company corrects Thunberg's tweet on 'overcrowded trains'

imagine if the mainstream media worried about correcting the tweets of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.. Greta Thunberg Is Time Person of the Year..  502811600

Can't imagine what it would be like to be a teenager and a target of the Fox News Hate Machine.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:16 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:not to be outdone by their hero, the mainstream media getting in on the act of bullying a 16 year old girl.

Can't imagine what it would be like to be a teenager and a target of the Fox News Hate Machine.
to her credit, she seems like a great kid and I suspect her parents are, as well. I'm quite certain she gets support from them, but it's sad and pathetic.. though certainly not unexpected.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:28 pm

Good for her. I hope the angry white girl makes a difference.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:41 am

Something to keep an eye on today.

[tw]1219645602088263680[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down