Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will MSU be better or worse next year now that Coach D. is gone?

+4
Banks2Mason
Rocinante
NigelUno
steveschneider
8 posters

Go down

Will MSU be better or worse next year now that Coach D. is gone? Empty Will MSU be better or worse next year now that Coach D. is gone?

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-04, 17:07

This is the real question? Lets say you had us at 7 wins and lets say we pull off the best hire possible like Luke Fickell. Would that move your prediction up or down from 7 wins?

I think we improve. I think new energy to the program can only help.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Will MSU be better or worse next year now that Coach D. is gone? Empty Re: Will MSU be better or worse next year now that Coach D. is gone?

Post by NigelUno 2020-02-04, 17:15

We'll be better and the coaching changes will lead to a huge increase in ticket sales.

I heard.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Will MSU be better or worse next year now that Coach D. is gone? Empty Re: Will MSU be better or worse next year now that Coach D. is gone?

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-04, 17:23

NigelUno wrote:We'll be better and the coaching changes will lead to a huge increase in ticket sales.

I heard.

When the new broke it was shocking but after a few hours I think it will help the program. The time was right. Mark D. thank you for everything you have done and may you enjoy a wonderful retirement.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-02-04, 17:24

We will Be Best.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-02-04, 17:41

by record? very possibly worse, but that was a distinct possibility anyway. obviously depends on what happens. if it's just tressel and the crew running it back, i expect pain.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-02-04, 17:42

Depends on QB
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-02-04, 17:43

aualum06 wrote:Depends on QB

Maybe Fickell could bring his QB recruit with him.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-02-04, 17:51

I think things will stay the same with Tressel and Salem as co-head coaches.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-02-04, 17:52

If it's some ole boy like narduzzi, tressel, etc - worse. if it's fickell we get to 6-7 wins while not wanting to stab our eyes with forks when msu has the football. oh, happy day!!!!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-02-04, 17:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If it's some ole boy like narduzzi, tressel, etc - worse. if it's fickell we get to 6-7 wins while not wanting to stab our eyes with forks when msu has the football. oh, happy day!!!!

I think Duzzi is a little more open minded on the offensive side of the ball than you think.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-02-04, 17:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If it's some ole boy like narduzzi, tressel, etc - worse. if it's fickell we get to 6-7 wins while not wanting to stab our eyes with forks when msu has the football. oh, happy day!!!!

What if its Urban Meyer or Jesus?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-02-04, 18:00

Turtleneck wrote:

Urban? 15-0

Jesus? 0-12
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-02-04, 18:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Urban? 15-0

Jesus? 0-12

With Jesus as our coach we’d never have another injury. I mean the guy did heal fatal wounds in three days.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down