Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well shit, I’m bummed out. You guys gonna say something?

+11
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
aualum06
InTenSity
AvgMSUJoe
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Death Roe
DWags
15 posters

Go down

Well shit, I’m bummed out.  You guys gonna say something?   Empty Well shit, I’m bummed out. You guys gonna say something?

Post by DWags 15/02/20, 08:48 pm

Wife and daughter texting me they can’t watch this team anymore. I’m bummed sitting in an empty house in manistee. Thinking we might be a bubble team.

Tell me something nice and don’t yell at me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well shit, I’m bummed out.  You guys gonna say something?   Empty Re: Well shit, I’m bummed out. You guys gonna say something?

Post by Death Roe 15/02/20, 08:50 pm

This team just isn't fun to watch. It's a shame that Cash's senior year is wasted like this.

That goddamn floor slap didn't help things. Rocket helping off Cowan was horrible. I got flashbacks of Horry draining the 3 when Sheed helped off him in 2005.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well shit, I’m bummed out.  You guys gonna say something?   Empty Re: Well shit, I’m bummed out. You guys gonna say something?

Post by Turtleneck 15/02/20, 08:55 pm

DWags wrote:

You have a nice shoe collection and seem like a pretty cool guy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 15/02/20, 08:56 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

You have a nice shoe collection and seem like a pretty cool guy.

Thanks TN. I appreciate you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 15/02/20, 09:24 pm

A bag of chili cheese Fritos usually helps me when I’m bummed. I’m bummed.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 15/02/20, 09:27 pm

2005 made the final 4.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 15/02/20, 09:28 pm

kingstonlake wrote:A bag of chili cheese Fritos usually helps me when I’m bummed. I’m bummed.

Just had a piece of cold chicken from one of those chickens you but in a store already cooked. Wasn’t bad.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 15/02/20, 09:28 pm

Get us out of B1G play and we are S16 or EE. Unfortunetly not going to win another NC this year. Shit happens. Wait til B1G tourney and stop with the skullfucking threads.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 15/02/20, 09:31 pm

Got me ten dollars to spend at Tim Hortons. That said went up 7 and thought the game was won
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 15/02/20, 09:32 pm

aualum06 wrote:Got me ten dollars to spend at Tim Hortons. That said went up 7 and thought the game was won

Nice. Check the total. I doubled it cause you’re a good guy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 15/02/20, 09:49 pm

I say we all hang in there for Cash and Tillman. Two all time great Spartans. Gotta be there through thick and thin.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 15/02/20, 09:57 pm

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Got me ten dollars to spend at Tim Hortons. That said went up 7 and thought the game was won

Nice. Check the total. I doubled it cause you’re a good guy.

Sweet
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 15/02/20, 10:15 pm

In the grand scheme of things this means nothing d wags we are just stardust in a galaxy of billions
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 15/02/20, 10:17 pm

DWags wrote:Wife and daughter texting me they can’t watch this team anymore. I’m bummed sitting in an empty house in manistee. Thinking we might be a bubble team.

Our football team will be relentless.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 15/02/20, 10:23 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:In the grand scheme of things this means nothing d wags we are just stardust in a galaxy of billions

Are you saying god exists? Or is it just meaningless mathematics?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 15/02/20, 10:33 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:In the grand scheme of things this means nothing d wags we are just stardust in a galaxy of billions

Did you see Aaron Gordon’s dunk tho?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 15/02/20, 10:34 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Did you see Aaron Gordon’s dunk tho?

That was a pretty good showing by those 2. I agree with the 2 judges the windmill was not a 10
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 15/02/20, 10:35 pm

DWags wrote:

Are you saying god exists? Or is it just meaningless mathematics?

There being a god is impossible. I’ve read a lot of Stephen hawking, bro.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 15/02/20, 11:26 pm

On fs1 there is commercial free hoops with the coaches and huddles mic’d Up. Shitty pac 12 basketball but entertaining with the all access
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 15/02/20, 11:40 pm

This team hasn’t been able to find the third consistent scorer who can pick up the slack when Winston isn’t playing his best.

Illinois got beat because Watts caught fire but that wasn’t there against Maryland or Michigan a week before.

Henry looks to be having a sophomore slump.

Typically Izzo teams are winning when there are 3, sometimes 4 players scoring and that hasn’t happened enough this season.

Unfortunately Winston appears to be running out of gas and players #3 and #4 are not making themselves known

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 16/02/20, 09:11 am

Ban floor slapping.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 16/02/20, 09:27 am

Ban bans
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 16/02/20, 10:22 am

GRR Spartan wrote:This team hasn’t been able to find the third consistent scorer who can pick up the slack when Winston isn’t playing his best.

Illinois got beat because Watts caught fire but that wasn’t there against Maryland or Michigan a week before.

Henry looks to be having a sophomore slump.

Typically Izzo teams are winning when there are 3, sometimes 4 players scoring and that hasn’t happened enough this season.

Unfortunately Winston appears to be running out of gas and players #3 and #4 are not making themselves known

I expected more from Henry and Gabe Brown this year, for sure. The two of them together should be able to at least match Langford's point totals, but that hasn't been the case very often this season. We definitely need one of our wings to step it up down the stretch.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green money 16/02/20, 04:39 pm

Gabe has given us nothing missing open shots. At least Henry drives occasionally and plays solid D. Ahrens isn't healthy enough to play significant minutes. I don't know what physical issue prevents Bingham from playing more. I can't recall him playing more than 15 minutes. Frustrating year for sure.
Green money
Green money
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down