Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess everyone is working their tails off today.

+2
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
6 posters

Go down

Guess everyone is working their tails off today.  Empty Guess everyone is working their tails off today.

Post by Rocinante Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:38 pm

And the message board isn’t SCREWING IT UP!!

Be productive little automatons.

I love you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Guess everyone is working their tails off today.  Empty Re: Guess everyone is working their tails off today.

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:45 pm

I'm not an automaton, I'm a bot.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Guess everyone is working their tails off today.  Empty Re: Guess everyone is working their tails off today.

Post by Rocinante Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:52 pm

Are you a Russian bot?

Guess everyone is working their tails off today.  F6654c10
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:20 pm

I’m a couple of days behind in my work, which means this is my Tuesday, and studies have shown Tuesday to be the most productive work day of the week. I’m just trying not to screw up all that research.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:26 pm

I’m not really tbh Roc
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:27 pm

DWags is cheating on us with another internets sports message board. I wonder if his wife knows.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:41 pm

Heh been with IT this morning getting my work computer fixed.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:44 pm

I was in the Sec of STate from 9:45 to 12:30 today.  Needed to get four tabs.  Can't do it at a kiosk because it's commercial insurance. Think about that, if anyone needs to be able to use the kiosk it's someone who has to get 20 something fucking tabs a year and has commericial insurance coverage.   But nope.  Well, last November my bisiness partner moved to Florida for good.  These four cars which were due in December had his address on them.  Past the "forward" mail shit.  So, I get calls from two employees a day apart saying "Hey, tabs are expired".  Fuuuuuuuucckckckckck.   So, I'm in the SOS for three hours today.  I don't know if that's productive or not.  But I'm pretty sure some people up in that mug had the coronaviurs.  I'd bet a paycheck on it.  Especially that little two year old girl with snot running down her face eating chapstick.  Her mom on her cell yelling at her baby's daddy.   I think I have the virus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:39 pm

DWags wrote:I was in the Sec of STate from 9:45 to 12:30 today.  Needed to get four tabs.  Can't do it at a kiosk because it's commercial insurance. Think about that, if anyone needs to be able to use the kiosk it's someone who has to get 20 something fucking tabs a year and has commericial insurance coverage.   But nope.  Well, last November my bisiness partner moved to Florida for good.  These four cars which were due in December had his address on them.  Past the "forward" mail shit.  So, I get calls from two employees a day apart saying "Hey, tabs are expired".  Fuuuuuuuucckckckckck.   So, I'm in the SOS for three hours today.  I don't know if that's productive or not.  But I'm pretty sure some people up in that mug had the coronaviurs.  I'd bet a paycheck on it.  Especially that little two year old girl with snot running down her face eating chapstick.  Her mom on her cell yelling at her baby's daddy.   I think I have the virus.

It’s been about a year and a half since I was last in the SOS office in Frandor. Just a horrible collection of humanity, including myself, who are either sick or reek of cigarettes or both. Not one single public dispenser of Purell, anywhere. Everybody is touching the same kiosks, if for no other reason than to check in, and all those germs are being shared. I hope the no Purell situation changed with a different person in charge of the department. It really is a genuine public health matter.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down