Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watched highlights of the Fury / Wilder fight.

4 posters

Go down

Watched highlights of the Fury / Wilder fight.  Empty Watched highlights of the Fury / Wilder fight.

Post by Rocinante Sun 23 Feb 2020 - 12:50

Man those guys seem really slow. Am I crazy? I think about Lennox Lewis, or god forbid any of the heavyweights (except maybe Foreman) of the 60s and 70s and feel like they’d destroy either of these guys.

Just on speed alone. These dudes both just lumbered around the ring flat footed and threw slow ass jabs with occasional haymakers. It looked kind of terrible.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Watched highlights of the Fury / Wilder fight.  Empty Re: Watched highlights of the Fury / Wilder fight.

Post by Nordic Thu 7 Oct 2021 - 22:50

Watched both fights for the first time last night. I don't typically watch boxing and based on tSwill search function, no one here does either. But I would recommend it if they are on.  

You are right about the speed. Definitely different style of fighters than I'm used to back in the day (Tyson, Holyfeild, Lewis, etc.).

That said these dudes are 6-9 and 6-7. Absolute monsters. Speed and technique ain't what they are going for. They just chuck haymakers. It was pretty exciting. Fury is a psycho. He tried to lick the blood of Wilder's neck. Who was bleeding from a blown out ear drum.

IMO Wilder won the first fight. He put Fury on his ass twice and looked like the better, fitter and more polished fighter. But Fury absolutely destroyed Wilder in fight two. He might of beat the will out of him. 

I'd watch Part 3 if I find a free feed. They are gonna maul.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Watched highlights of the Fury / Wilder fight.  Empty Re: Watched highlights of the Fury / Wilder fight.

Post by Cameron Thu 7 Oct 2021 - 22:56

There's always a free feed. Sportsurge.net is my first stop most of the time. I don't give a shit about most combat sports, but I'm sure you can find something.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 8 Oct 2021 - 2:05

I agree Roc
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down