Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues

+20
Son of Sparta
pulling69
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
SPARTASOTAN
WCS
Gomer
DWags
The Pantry
Blanch32
NigelUno
Mentalstate
InTenSity
Rodeo Burger
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
tig ol bitties
Snake Plissken
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues Empty tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 20:38

Sound familiar?  tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues 4198636888 
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues Empty Re: tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues

Post by tig ol bitties Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 20:43

Really?

What issues is tBB mad about?
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues Empty Re: tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 20:48

We should probably be internet friends with them, right?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 20:50

tig ol bitties wrote:Really?

What issues is tBB mad about?
Sounds like slow posts, ads, etc. Same shit people are complaining about on tRCMB. 247 too busy with bolts and cool shit nobody asked for to fix functionality.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 20:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:We should probably be internet friends with them, right?
They started over a week ago and have 2 threads. There's no hurry  tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues 502811600 
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 20:57

Snake Plissken wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:We should probably be internet friends with them, right?
They started over a week ago and have 2 threads. There's no hurry  tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues 502811600 

Link?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 21:01

Snake Plissken wrote:
Sounds like slow posts, ads, etc. Same shit people are complaining about on tRCMB. 247 too busy with bolts and cool shit nobody asked for to fix functionality.

tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues 502811600 

It is amazing how slow that place loads.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 21:21

Heat Miser wrote:

Link?

x2
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 21:23

I still find it hilarious to see people bitch about how bad tRCMB is, but won't come here.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 21:33

It really may be the slowest loading board in America on the net.

And try the search function- it's like bobbing for apples when you asked for a turkey sandwich.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 21:38

The funniest thing, imo, they don't have any incentive to improve the boards. They are the Wal-Mart of sports websites. By that,I mean they put out a shitty product and people continue to return. If the subs are good, why drop any cash into a non revenue part of their business.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 21:42

Snake Plissken wrote:Sound familiar?  tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues 4198636888 

I heard someone started a "We need new mods" thread on tBB. That never went over well on tRCMB.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 21:52

Heat Miser wrote:

Link?

Ask and ye shall receive

http://tbbprotestboard.proboards.com/
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 22:09

Snake Plissken wrote:

Ask and ye shall receive

Not funny. Not needed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 22:20

Snake Plissken wrote:

Ask and ye shall receive

Thanks for posting the link. I see it hasn't exactly taken off yet.

But it's easy to post as a guest, so that's fun.  tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues 3003718628 
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 22:27

Snake Plissken wrote:Sounds like slow posts, ads, etc. Same shit people are complaining about on tRCMB. 247 too busy with bolts and cool shit nobody asked for to fix functionality.

I'll be honest. This thread took balls. What's gotten into you? Keep it up and you might get mad respect
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 22:47

Snake Plissken wrote:Sound familiar?  tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues 4198636888 
I linked them here. Was that a bad idea?  tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues 2599972566 
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 23:03

dwags flaming. That should piss someone off if anyone reads the board again  tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues 1486952199 
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 23:34

The Pantry wrote:dwags flaming. That should piss someone off if anyone reads the board again  tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues 1486952199 

Just thought I'd get the ball rolling. I'm thinking it's a joke.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 23:40

The Pantry wrote:
I linked them here.  Was that a bad idea?  tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues 2599972566
I dunno... I'm pretty happy with the handful of MSU retreads we have here.  Dunno that we want the whole bunch of tBB's to show up.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 0:53

gHost Spartan wrote:To this day I'll never figure out why Trevor never followed my suggestion in the early 2000s by starting a Michigan and Ohio State message board and kind of putting together a larger B1G type board thru expansion. I'm talking during the RCMB's height in popularity. Dude would be rolling in fucking cash right now with a message board empire.

I think he needed a new missed business opportunity to dwell on to wipe away the taste of the missed Real Audio opportunity. ;-)
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTASOTAN Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 0:59

tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues 276803595 
SPARTASOTAN
SPARTASOTAN
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 1:41

I'm just going to ask right now that when you guys do a message board invasion this football season that I be given plenty of notice.

PM me or whatever, I just don't want to miss it. I love message board invasions.

TIA.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 2:27

What a shocker..
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 10:23

Rodeo Burger wrote:I'm just going to ask right now that when you guys do a message board invasion this football season that I be given plenty of notice.

PM me or whatever, I just don't want to miss it. I love message board invasions.

TIA.

Ftr I simply want to start w trcmb.

My idea is simple: give them what they want. Meaning dozens upon upon dozens of threads heaping praise on the direction 247 has taken and how great that place has become. Lay it on thick then see how the bonars and rods react.

Which will be this: bonars disagree then rods have to delete their posts and ban them.

Then they will delete all the sunshine threads which will puzzle everyone since they'll see the negative posters banned and then positive threads deleted.

The end result will be half their regs banned and the rest petrified to even mention anything about 247. And I for one will be dying in laugher over here
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 10:28

Rodeo Burger wrote:I'm just going to ask right now that when you guys do a message board invasion this football season that I be given plenty of notice.

PM me or whatever, I just don't want to miss it.  I love message board invasions.

TIA.
Why would we even want to do an invasion there? I'd rather we do invasions on other schools' boards like what made tRCMB fun back in the day.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 10:36

anyone been banned for absolutely no reason at all lately?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 10:40

anyone been banned for absolutely no reason at all lately?

I think they are heading in the other direction now. I noticed that Gomer is VIP, and a couple other posters are now VIP. I'm pretty sure that Trevor started handing out VIP to a few posters to keep them around. 

Technically this place isn't competition. That is a recruiting website, this is just a messageboard. I don't see why no one can mention that it exists without it getting deleted.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 10:43

InTenSity wrote:

I think they are heading in the other direction now. I noticed that Gomer is VIP, and a couple other posters are now VIP. I'm pretty sure that Trevor started handing out VIP to a few posters to keep them around. 

Technically this place isn't competition. That is a recruiting website, this is just a messageboard. I don't see why no one can mention that it exists without it getting deleted.
it's a pretty insecure bunch running that place, for sure.

Trevor, years ago, hooked me up with a VIP membership for a year - I have no idea why. I didn't even know what a VIP membership enabled me to do - I still don't. I'm guessing it was an attempt at a PR move on his behalf.. or a futile attempt at mind control. I think he thought if he granted me some sort of prestigious VIP status that I'd behave in the way he wanted me to..

and when that VIP membership expired is when the random bannings for no reason began..  tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues 502811600 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 11:37

Giant Moose wrote:
Why would we even want to do an invasion there? I'd rather we do invasions on other schools' boards like what made tRCMB fun back in the day.

That's really what I meant. Nothing more fun than invading a Victors Chat session.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 12:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
it's a pretty insecure bunch running that place, for sure.

Trevor, years ago, hooked me up with a VIP membership for a year - I have no idea why. I didn't even know what a VIP membership enabled me to do - I still don't. I'm guessing it was an attempt at a PR move on his behalf.. or a futile attempt at mind control. I think he thought if he granted me some sort of prestigious VIP status that I'd behave in the way he wanted me to..

and when that VIP membership expired is when the random bannings for no reason began..  tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues 502811600 

tBB posters have started a board in an attempt to force 247 to fix issues Tumblr_lff6ogy8l51qabe6g
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 14:47

I smell the first of what will be many, many tSwill board invasions coming on...
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 14:48

PM me or whatever, I just don't want to miss it.  I love message board invasions.

TIA.

Even though we don't play ND this year we still need to have a coordinated attack on the board that BigSean is on, it is a September tradition.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 15:05

Looking at the link that was provided, they have not gotten off to the start that we have.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Sparta Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 17:09

For a group of people that have vowed to never visit tRCMB again and have repeatedly proclaimed hatred for it, it is kinda funny how many here cannot even go a few hours/days without posting something about what is going on over there or stirring themselves up into a weird hostility about the trials and tribulations that is the internet message board world.

That level of obsession is boarderline creepy.
Son of Sparta
Son of Sparta
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Ninja Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 17:26

Son of Sparta wrote:For a group of people that have vowed to never visit tRCMB again and have repeatedly proclaimed hatred for it, it is kinda funny how many here cannot even go a few hours/days without posting something about what is going on over there or stirring themselves up into a weird hostility about the trials and tribulations that is the internet message board world.

cheers cheers cheers 
Green Ninja
Green Ninja
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 17:40

Son of Sparta wrote:For a group of people that have vowed to never visit tRCMB again and have repeatedly proclaimed hatred for it, it is kinda funny how many here cannot even go a few hours/days without posting something about what is going on over there or stirring themselves up into a weird hostility about the trials and tribulations that is the internet message board world.

There's one thread on the first page, something that is relevant to why this board was ever started. Your whole psycho-analysis of the situation gives more of a creepy vibe to me. Who's taking the internet message board world too seriously again?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 17:45

What is tBB?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Sparta Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 17:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

There's one thread on the first page, something that is relevant to why this board was ever started. Your whole psycho-analysis of the situation gives more of a creepy vibe to me. Who's taking the internet message board world too seriously again?

Sorry, Skippy....you are totally right ('cause it isn't like a 1/4 of the posts in this thread alone are examples of what I said).

Carry on!
Son of Sparta
Son of Sparta
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 17:58

Son of Sparta wrote:For a group of people that have vowed to never visit tRCMB again and have repeatedly proclaimed hatred for it...

I don't think we collectively voted to never visit again, nor to hate an inanimate message board.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next