Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwell, Coronavirus, Wisconsin being a one seed. I thought you guys might need this:

+2
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Blackwell, Coronavirus, Wisconsin being a one seed.  I thought you guys might need this: Empty Blackwell, Coronavirus, Wisconsin being a one seed. I thought you guys might need this:

Post by DWags 2020-03-10, 21:21

Cheer the fuck up bitches, we're Spartans.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Blackwell, Coronavirus, Wisconsin being a one seed.  I thought you guys might need this: Empty Re: Blackwell, Coronavirus, Wisconsin being a one seed. I thought you guys might need this:

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-03-10, 23:00

I really have zero shits to give over Blackwell.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Blackwell, Coronavirus, Wisconsin being a one seed.  I thought you guys might need this: Empty Re: Blackwell, Coronavirus, Wisconsin being a one seed. I thought you guys might need this:

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-03-10, 23:52

Here's some other good news for you guys. Under Siege is currently airing on AMC.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-03-10, 23:58

Months ago DWags said Blackwell wanted to burn MSU football past beyond repair.

After reading the new laundry list he presented to a MI court it drives home DWags premise. Blackwell keeps on going deeper into accusations since his Federal case has lost steam and they are trying to stop the woman listed as treasurer in SMSB for being interviewed.

Don’t think Blackwell or his lawyers envisioned the defendants resolve and willingness to go into mitigation, investigating Blackwell’s financials to see if his requested damages were accurate.

The state suit claiming more rules Dantonio allegedly broke is bad but the worst by far is Blackwell sought out Joel Ferguson who gave Blackwell advice. This is a helluva jump from being meddlesome to undermining the university by Ferguson.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-03-11, 00:07

Blackwell lost a ton of leverage when Dantonio retired. He's no longer concerned with rumors or distractions that will affect day to day. He's reaching. I'm not a lawyer but I suspect this will all be over within a couple of months. I can't see judges having patience for these antics.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-03-11, 00:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I really have zero shits to give over Blackwell.

Yeah. Dantonio isn’t the coach here anymore either.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-03-11, 09:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I really have zero shits to give over Blackwell.

Yeah. Dantonio isn’t the coach here anymore either.

But Joel Ferguson is on the BOT and wants another 8 year term.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-03-11, 10:14

[tw]1237741889689923584[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down