Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No students on MSU's campus this fall

+17
Izzo Court
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
tGreenWay
y2kMgrad
AvgMSUJoe
Jake from State Farm
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
MiamiSpartan
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
duffy munn
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

No students on MSU's campus this fall - Page 2 Empty Re: No students on MSU's campus this fall

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-19, 16:45

Walking the dog on campus and Grand River Ave is going to be a lot less interesting this fall. Just kidding; I’m not going anywhere near that hot zone until there’s a vaccine or effective treatment.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

No students on MSU's campus this fall - Page 2 Empty Re: No students on MSU's campus this fall

Post by DWags 2020-08-19, 17:05

tGreenWay wrote:Walking the dog on campus and Grand River Ave is going to be a lot less interesting this fall. Just kidding; I’m not going anywhere near that hot zone until there’s a vaccine or effective treatment.

Is “walking the dog “ your euphemism for masturbation?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-19, 18:35

back from a quick walk on Grand River, up MAC and cut back across Abbot.

Someone might wanna let off campus housing know that we're in the middle of a highly contagious pandemic with no known treatment, cure or vaccine.

Lots of lawn parties and beer pong going on.

On one hand, yes, I realize it's a low risk population. On the other hand, as we all know, there is no way to know who they're transmitting things to.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-19, 18:49

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Walking the dog on campus and Grand River Ave is going to be a lot less interesting this fall. Just kidding; I’m not going anywhere near that hot zone until there’s a vaccine or effective treatment.

Is “walking the dog “ your euphemism for masturbation?

Wha’d’you think?

No students on MSU's campus this fall - Page 2 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-19, 18:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:back from a quick walk on Grand River, up MAC and cut back across Abbot.

Someone might wanna let off campus housing know that we're in the middle of a highly contagious pandemic with no known treatment, cure or vaccine.

On one hand, yes, I realize it's a low risk population. On the other hand, as we all know, there is no way to know who they're transmitting things to.

Holy crap, Albion is throwing down the gauntlet.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/08/19/albion-college-track-students-forbid-travel-off-campus-covid-19/5611603002/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-08-19, 18:54

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:back from a quick walk on Grand River, up MAC and cut back across Abbot.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/08/19/albion-college-track-students-forbid-travel-off-campus-covid-19/5611603002/

It’s pretty adorable that he is expecting to find a job right out of college...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-19, 19:05

Motown Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It’s pretty adorable that he is expecting to find a job right out of college...

Agreed. Plus, what’s the hurry? “Man, I can’t wait to spend the next 45 years of my life busting ass to pay for stuff.”
Dude’s got no idea how good he has it right now, even in these very trying times.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-19, 19:35

tGreenWay wrote:

was at Albion College once for a day conference. Nice folks but I can't imagine wanting to go off campus. Surrounding area looked rather unsavory.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-19, 20:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

was at Albion College once for a day conference. Nice folks but I can't imagine wanting to go off campus. Surrounding area looked rather unsavory.

I was thinking about that 4.5 mile radius if it were applied to MSU. There would be so many hot spots. All of the sudden, greater East Lansing is living in the big city. No students on MSU's campus this fall - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-08-19, 20:02

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Kids should absolutely just take the year off if they have the opportunity to do so. Go work or whatever. There’s no need to graduate in 4 years and miss a year of a real college experience just to go join the workforce for the next 50 years of their lives. No rush, the monotony will be there a year later as well.

Yup.
I never thought skipping a year was a good idea for most. Only because then many don't go back. But this is a perfect time to do it. Get a job, save some money, and restart it all next year.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-08-19, 22:29

East Lansing about to become softer than a Cinnabon sampler

Bob, meet up at the Pop-up Fashion Show?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-20, 08:03

Nordic wrote:East Lansing about to become softer than a Cinnabon sampler

No students on MSU's campus this fall - Page 2 502811600

I suspect the author of that fine piece of local journalism has a closet full of L.L. Bean outerwear, a plethora of footwear designed for an active lifestyle and a kayak affixed to a well-worn Subaru.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-08-20, 08:31

The quilting jamboree sounds like a great time. See you guys there.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-20, 08:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The quilting jamboree sounds like a great time. See you guys there.
maybe we can make a batch of homemade Chex Mix to share?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-08-20, 08:46

Mio is about to get some competition.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-20, 09:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I suspect the author of that fine piece of local journalism has a closet full of L.L. Bean outerwear, a plethora of footwear designed for an active lifestyle and a kayak affixed to a well-worn Subaru.

So, like, you’re the author?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-08-20, 10:05

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: No students on MSU's campus this fall - Page 2 502811600

Bob doesn’t leave East Lansing.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-08-20, 10:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

*permanently affixed

You just described half of Marquette and half of those people never actually kayak.

They’re so concerned about the environment yet they use a shit ton more fuel just to decorate their car with a kayak. Hypocrites!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-08-20, 10:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The quilting jamboree sounds like a great time. See you guys there.
maybe we can make a batch of homemade Chex Mix to share?

Ok, now you've gone too far. Homemade chex mix is sacred territory for me.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-20, 10:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-20, 10:59

Motown Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

*permanently affixed

You just described half of Marquette and half of those people never actually kayak.

They’re so concerned about the environment yet they use a shit ton more fuel just to decorate their car with a kayak. Hypocrites!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-20, 11:00

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: maybe we can make a batch of homemade Chex Mix to share?

Ok, now you've gone too far.  Homemade chex mix is sacred territory for me.
if you have a gluten-free organic recipe, let me know. It'll be a big hit at the downtown quilting event or the pop-up fashion show.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-20, 11:13

Turtleneck wrote:

If he would have added Golden Retriever to the description, I would not have suspected Bob was describing himself. The noticeable absence of a retriever or lab of some sort was cause for suspicion.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-08-20, 11:18

I have a husky turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-08-20, 11:21

I thought I heard that if you dropped out for a semester you would have to reapply. Is this true?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-20, 11:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Ok, now you've gone too far.  Homemade chex mix is sacred territory for me.
if you have a gluten-free organic recipe, let me know. It'll be a big hit at the downtown quilting event or the pop-up fashion show.

Don’t forget the ancient grains Chex mix.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-20, 11:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I thought I heard that if you dropped out for a semester you would have to reapply. Is this true?

If you’re referring to access to tSwill, then yes, it’s true.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-20, 11:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I have a husky turtleneck

Is that just a bulky or oversized turtleneck of some kind?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-08-20, 11:32

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I have a husky turtleneck

Is that just a bulky or oversized turtleneck of some kind?

No it’s a dog
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-20, 11:34

Oh, well, that’s not what you said before. Nice job changing the subject to your pets.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-08-20, 11:53

Turtleneck wrote:Oh, well, that’s not what you said before. Nice job changing the subject to your pets.

Thank you I thought it was a good change of pace
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

WCSparty likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-20, 12:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Oh, well, that’s not what you said before. Nice job changing the subject to your pets.

Thank you I thought it was a good change of pace

I agree. Is it a Michigan Tech Husky, or more like an NIU, Washington, or UConn husky?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-08-20, 13:21

I would say he looks like this one the most of the four in that he looks really happy but you can also tell that the wheels aren’t really turning and there isn’t really all that much going on up there

No students on MSU's campus this fall - Page 2 Image113945-scol
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-20, 13:23

Turtleneck wrote:

If he would have added Golden Retriever to the description, I would not have suspected Bob was describing himself. The noticeable absence of a retriever or lab of some sort was cause for suspicion.
yeah. I'm not a dog person.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-08-20, 13:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-20, 13:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yeah. I'm not a dog person.

I'm a cat person.. they're independent, autonomous and basically approach life with a "if I wanna hang out with you, I'll let ya know" mentality.

my kind of dudes. No students on MSU's campus this fall - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-08-20, 14:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Labs are the frat bros of pets
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-20, 18:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote: yeah. I'm not a dog person.

Labs are the frat bros of pets
reiterating why I'm not a dog person.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-22, 13:24

https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-bay-city/2020/08/cmu-threatens-to-suspend-partying-students-as-coronavirus-numbers-spike.html

CMU threatens to suspend partying students as coronavirus numbers spike
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-22, 17:09

Turtleneck wrote:
https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-bay-city/2020/08/cmu-threatens-to-suspend-partying-students-as-coronavirus-numbers-spike.html

CMU threatens to suspend partying students as coronavirus numbers spike

They’ve recently started cutting power and water to homes hosting “egregious” parties in LA. It’s happened at least once.

https://deadline.com/2020/08/los-angeles-mayor-eric-garcetti-orders-hollywood-hills-homes-water-and-power-disconnected-due-to-large-parties-1203018118/amp/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next