Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Husband Sent His Wife A Spreadsheet Of Every Time She Said No To Sex

+17
WBill
Nommad2
tGreenWay
beal99
Loose Stools
Frank Ricard
DWags
GRR Spartan
Izzo Court
85Grad
Jake from State Farm
CORNER BLITZ
Larry Kazamias
The Pantry
JEK
Floyd Robertson
Minnie
21 posters

Go down

A Husband Sent His Wife A Spreadsheet Of Every Time She Said No To Sex Empty A Husband Sent His Wife A Spreadsheet Of Every Time She Said No To Sex

Post by Minnie Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 20:14

http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/07/a-husband-sent-his-wife-a-spreadsheet-of-every-time-she-said-no-to-sex/
Minnie
Minnie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

A Husband Sent His Wife A Spreadsheet Of Every Time She Said No To Sex Empty Re: A Husband Sent His Wife A Spreadsheet Of Every Time She Said No To Sex

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 20:17

So "yes" was about every 10 days. What is that guy, greedy?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

A Husband Sent His Wife A Spreadsheet Of Every Time She Said No To Sex Empty Re: A Husband Sent His Wife A Spreadsheet Of Every Time She Said No To Sex

Post by JEK Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 20:20

He needs to work on his spreadsheet formatting skills. And masturbate.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 20:29

Good ole fashion digital foreplay
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 20:48

She sounds sweaty and gross
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 20:52

This is funny and sad at the same time
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 20:53

She sounds hideous.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 85Grad Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 21:00

Sounds like they don't have a DVR.
85Grad
85Grad
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 22:11

If I tried this my wife would beat my face into a jelly.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 20 Jul 2014 - 7:50

I didn't see "You're a dork who puts everything on Excel"

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Sun 20 Jul 2014 - 12:48; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 20 Jul 2014 - 7:53

Where is: I already got some from a friend today?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Sun 20 Jul 2014 - 14:26

Jake from State Farm wrote:She sounds hideous.

A Husband Sent His Wife A Spreadsheet Of Every Time She Said No To Sex 506486848 
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools Sun 20 Jul 2014 - 15:48

I like the excuse, "I'm still a bit tender from yesterday." 

Sounds like when the dude does get some, he's kind of freaky.  Can't blame the chick.
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 20 Jul 2014 - 16:38

Loose Stools wrote:I like the excuse, "I'm still a bit tender from yesterday." 

Sounds like when the dude does get some, he's kind of freaky.  Can't blame the chick.

Can I interest you in buying a quarter share of the Brooklyn bridge for just $2,500,000?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 Mon 21 Jul 2014 - 18:08

A Husband Sent His Wife A Spreadsheet Of Every Time She Said No To Sex 4ysv2ap
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon 21 Jul 2014 - 18:24

Barstool's write up is better
guy who sent his wife a spreadsheet about his disappointment in their sex life deserves our love and compassion
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 21 Jul 2014 - 18:38

I get the impression that Heat Miser's spreadsheet would read like the Penthouse Forum Letter of the Decade.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 21 Jul 2014 - 18:43

Has the wife expressed an interest in having a regular piece of snatch on the side?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 21 Jul 2014 - 18:55

Floyd Robertson wrote:Has the wife expressed an interest in having a regular piece of snatch on the side?

Probably, but I'd bet the hubby can only look but not touch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 Tue 22 Jul 2014 - 10:48

A Husband Sent His Wife A Spreadsheet Of Every Time She Said No To Sex 4430489274_Idea_Great_answer_1_xlarge
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill Tue 22 Jul 2014 - 12:05

This is supposed to be from a wife who kept a diary of her husband's (lack of) sexual appetite.

My favorite...." I told him I was horny and wanted sex. He said the Tigers were in extra innings."  A Husband Sent His Wife A Spreadsheet Of Every Time She Said No To Sex 502811600 

A Husband Sent His Wife A Spreadsheet Of Every Time She Said No To Sex Woman-sex-spreadsheet-640x798
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner Tue 22 Jul 2014 - 12:57

WBill wrote:This is supposed to be from a wife who kept a diary of her husband's (lack of) sexual appetite.

My favorite...." I told him I was horny and wanted sex. He said the Tigers were in extra innings."   A Husband Sent His Wife A Spreadsheet Of Every Time She Said No To Sex 502811600 

A Husband Sent His Wife A Spreadsheet Of Every Time She Said No To Sex Woman-sex-spreadsheet-640x798

I don't understand women who always ask at the most inopportune times. Really, you can't wait a couple minutes until the Tiger game is over?
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 22 Jul 2014 - 13:27

The Lonely Stoner wrote: I don't understand women who always ask at the most inopportune times. Really, you can't wait a couple minutes until the Tiger game is over?

It's a passive/aggressive thing. They need reassurance that they're more important than the important things in your life like sports, beer, & your buddies.

FWIW...tMisers picked up a Magic Wand while in Key West for Memorial Day. We both highly recommend it. There really is no substitute.

Also...only 4 days on the rag for that chick? And wants it 6 out every 7 nights?? I call BS.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer Tue 22 Jul 2014 - 16:00

shitty wife
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by All Your Base Tue 22 Jul 2014 - 18:46

Heat Miser wrote:

It's a passive/aggressive thing. They need reassurance that they're more important than the important things in your life like sports, beer, & your buddies.

FWIW...tMisers picked up a Magic Wand while in Key West for Memorial Day. We both highly recommend it. There really is no substitute.

Also...only 4 days on the rag for that chick? And wants it 6 out every 7 nights?? I call BS.

It's not BS in my house. My girls wants it every single day - we're **40** - and she almost always gets it. God forbid though, I pass out during a game or something. She has a magic wand and even though she uses it, I get the stink eye if this ever happens in our house.
All Your Base
All Your Base
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down