Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2020 NFL Thread

+21
MSU addict
GRR Spartan
Nordic
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
duffy munn
Dendrobates
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
MiamiSpartan
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
The Pantry
AvgMSUJoe
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
Tim Wakefield
aualum06
25 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

2020 NFL Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: 2020 NFL Thread

Post by aualum06 2021-01-04, 20:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm not arguing for or against anyone but that's a load of crap Wags. They have maybe the best RB tandem in the league, DaVante Adams is a top 3 WR and maybe the best LT in the league. I mean they're not the KC Chiefs but they aren't the Lions, either.

And more on defense then they get credit for. I don't see anyone in the nfc outside seattle having a chance to play with them
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-01-04, 20:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm not arguing for or against anyone but that's a load of crap Wags. They have maybe the best RB tandem in the league, DaVante Adams is a top 3 WR and maybe the best LT in the league. I mean they're not the KC Chiefs but they aren't the Lions, either.

Want me to bump the draft night stuff that went on? How Rodgers was screwed by the GM and Green Bay. How drafting Love was unbelivably horrible move? I mean, hey I agreed with what you're saying. That the Packers were not bad on offense. Talking heads around the league gave the packers the same shit. Absolute same shit. So, now Green Bay has these weapons? Love was a bad pick? I was trying to say, maybe the Packers were alright on that side. So the talking heads can have it one way or the other. Did Rodges make these guys great? Or, maybe did the packers know they were fine, thus grabbing Love? hmmmm
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-01-04, 20:05

aualum06 wrote:

And more on defense then they get credit for. I don't see anyone in the nfc outside seattle having a chance to play with them

DB's have got better, but they won't beat KC. So...... here we go again. Wait till next year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-01-04, 20:33

DWags wrote:

Want me to bump the draft night stuff that went on? How Rodgers was screwed by the GM and Green Bay. How drafting Love was unbelivably horrible move? I mean, hey I agreed with what you're saying. That the Packers were not bad on offense. Talking heads around the league gave the packers the same shit. Absolute same shit. So, now Green Bay has these weapons? Love was a bad pick? I was trying to say, maybe the Packers were alright on that side. So the talking heads can have it one way or the other. Did Rodges make these guys great? Or, maybe did the packers know they were fine, thus grabbing Love? hmmmm

Rule #1 the talking heads don't know shit
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

DWags and CORNER BLITZ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-01-04, 20:34

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

DB's have got better, but they won't beat KC. So...... here we go again. Wait till next year.

Or Buffalo, I also think baltimore and tennessee could be interesting contenders on the afc side
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7