Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway?

+8
Nordic
Cameron
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
12 posters

Go down

Who's the better poster

Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway? Vote_lcap33%Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway? Vote_lcap13%Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway? Vote_lcap53%Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway? Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway? Empty Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway?

Post by kingstonlake 2020-10-13, 19:05

I abstain.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway? Empty Re: Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-10-13, 19:14

They both bring a lot to the swill in their own unique ways and i appreciate their efforts!
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Travis of the Cosmos and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway? Empty Re: Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway?

Post by kingstonlake 2020-10-13, 19:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:They both bring a lot to the swill in their own unique ways and i appreciate their efforts!

Good answer!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-10-13, 19:28

They’re both great. Perhaps the greatest ever. Posters we’ve never seen like this before. Nobody has ever done it better. I can tell you this, they are the best. Everyone says it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Other Teams Pursuing That, tGreenWay, Turtleneck and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-10-13, 19:33

DWags wrote:They’re both great. Perhaps the greatest ever. Posters we’ve never seen like this before. Nobody has ever done it better. I can tell you this, they are the best. Everyone says it.

This is the answer.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-10-13, 19:36

tSwill wouldn't have the same engagement if we lost either but Farah was the best poster of all time.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-10-13, 19:40

Floyd Robertson wrote:tSwill wouldn't have the same engagement if we lost either.

We can't afford to lose anybody else, Floyd. It's just a handful of dudes at a diner's counter, and Dendro is the waitress GreenWay is always flirting with.

Pantry isn't at the counter. He sits alone near the back shaking his head at the conversation he overhears at the counter. Sometimes he yells, "Oh just shut the fuck up" from the back.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-13, 19:47

Voted.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-10-13, 19:51

It's pretty obviously Greenway. It's kind of offensive to even pose the question, frankly.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-10-13, 19:52

DWags wrote:They’re both great. Perhaps the greatest ever. Posters we’ve never seen like this before.  Nobody has ever done it better. I can tell you this,  they are the best.  Everyone says it.

Hello Mr. President  Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway? 1362440668
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-10-13, 20:37

Cameron wrote:It's pretty obviously Greenway. It's kind of offensive to even pose the question, frankly.

This is why I like Steve, but even by all objective measures, he is superior to you in every possible way.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-10-13, 20:46

DWags wrote:They’re both great. Perhaps the greatest ever. Posters we’ve never seen like this before. Nobody has ever done it better. I can tell you this, they are the best. Everyone says it.

Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway? 1486952199
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-10-13, 20:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:tSwill wouldn't have the same engagement if we lost either but Farah was the best poster of all time.

I still have my Farah poster. Definitely a great loss when she left us.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-10-13, 20:49

Turtleneck wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:tSwill wouldn't have the same engagement if we lost either.

We can't afford to lose anybody else, Floyd. It's just a handful of dudes at a diner's counter, and Dendro is the waitress GreenWay is always flirting with.

Pantry isn't at the counter. He sits alone near the back shaking his head at the conversation he overhears at the counter. Sometimes he yells, "Oh just shut the fuck up" from the back.

Pantry wisely sits in the back while facing the entrance. In a gun fight, he’ll be one of the survivors.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-10-13, 21:01

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:tSwill wouldn't have the same engagement if we lost either but Farah was the best poster of all time.

Butt cancer. Shitty way to go.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-10-14, 11:08

tGreenway is quick with the "Likes"... I need that to soothe my fragile ego.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

tGreenWay and Motown Spartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-10-14, 11:16

AvgMSUJoe wrote:tGreenway is quick with the "Likes"... I need that to soothe my fragile ego.

Those aren't free likes, bro. They come with a cost.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-10-14, 11:38

Turtleneck wrote:

Please settle an argument between me and nobody else. Who's the better Swill poster. Turtleneck or Greenway? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-10-14, 14:27

AvgMSUJoe wrote:tGreenway is quick with the "Likes"... I need that to soothe my fragile ego.

There ya go, buddy. Feel better soon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-10-14, 14:30

Motown Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

When the diagnosis was announced, I remember thinking, “Crap.”
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-10-14, 14:42

tGreenWay wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

I remember wiping some tears away.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-10-14, 14:55

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I remember wiping some tears away.

Happy tears? With a tissue or old sock?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-14, 14:56

Tough choice...TN brings great insight to sports and politics. Greenway you just gotta dig his style. He's as real as it gets.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down