Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Like That.. "MSU Suspends Two Football Players Indefinitely After September Arrests"...

+4
steveschneider
Rocinante
Heat Miser
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

Just Like That.. "MSU Suspends Two Football Players Indefinitely After September Arrests"... Empty Just Like That.. "MSU Suspends Two Football Players Indefinitely After September Arrests"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-19, 16:03

Luke Fulton and Charles Willekes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just Like That.. "MSU Suspends Two Football Players Indefinitely After September Arrests"... Empty Re: Just Like That.. "MSU Suspends Two Football Players Indefinitely After September Arrests"...

Post by Heat Miser 2020-10-19, 16:16

They weren't going to contribute much anyway. This is how the Walvies do it, right?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Just Like That.. "MSU Suspends Two Football Players Indefinitely After September Arrests"... Empty Re: Just Like That.. "MSU Suspends Two Football Players Indefinitely After September Arrests"...

Post by Rocinante 2020-10-19, 16:47

Never heard of them.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-19, 17:03

Heat Miser wrote:They weren't going to contribute much anyway.
not that I know of.

Freakin' idiots.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-10-19, 17:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:They weren't going to contribute much anyway.
not that I know of.

Freakin' idiots.

Opens up 2 ships for better 'croots! Isn't that what the Walvies say when this sort of thing happens to them?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-19, 17:20

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: not that I know of.

Freakin' idiots.

Opens up 2 ships for better 'croots! Isn't that what the Walvies say when this sort of thing happens to them?

I think you got it down.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-10-19, 17:23

Heat Miser wrote:They weren't going to contribute much anyway. This is how the Walvies do it, right?

They don't have off the field issues.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-10-19, 17:26

I hope Kenny sets his kid brother straight about not embarrassing the team and the University.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-19, 18:01

tGreenWay wrote:I hope Kenny sets his kid brother straight about not embarrassing the team and the University.
same.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-10-19, 18:08

tGreenWay wrote:I hope Kenny sets his kid brother straight about not embarrassing the team and the University.

I know I am embarrassed. Definitely personally embarrassed by all of this.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-10-19, 18:10

Turtleneck wrote:

I know I am embarrassed. Definitely personally embarrassed by all of this.

Someone needs to set you straight about constantly embarrassing tSwill.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-20, 09:51

Is this incident going to end up in a future OTL report?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-10-20, 10:20

steveschneider wrote:Is this incident going to end up in a future OTL report?

Unlikely. America doesn’t care about Turtleneck that much.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-10-20, 11:41

steveschneider wrote:Is this incident going to end up in a future OTL report?

Of course not. The perps are white males.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-10-20, 11:58

So Tucker spent his entire presser talking around stuff, no specifics at all, I think the only name he mentioned was Noah Kim (because the question was about the other 3 QBs and didn't mention Kim). Tons of coaching cliches and I think the press finally realized he wasn't going to say anything of value. Of course, Chris Solari has to come in and ask about "the incident with Luke and Charles" anyway. Rolling Eyes
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-20, 12:36

I've been playing this phone ap game called Retro Bowl which is a gm roster management simulation game based on Tecmo Bowl. There's shit in it like 'your lb was pulled over by the cops while out at a night club' do you want to fine the player or ignore and your decisions will impact the morale of your team and their performance. You also have to manage your fan approval rating in the game.

This situation that Mel Tucker is facing is similar to the decisions I've faced in this game.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/retro-bowl/id1478902583

The makers should make B10 style game with situations that come up throughtout the season like 'Uh oh your star receiver kicked a PACE Truck after a night out at Rick's what do you want to do a)suspend for a game or b) tell the press you will handle it internally...
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-10-20, 12:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:So Tucker spent his entire presser talking around stuff, no specifics at all, I think the only name he mentioned was Noah Kim (because the question was about the other 3 QBs and didn't mention Kim). Tons of coaching cliches and I think the press finally realized he wasn't going to say anything of value. Of course, Chris Solari has to come in and ask about "the incident with Luke and Charles" anyway. Rolling Eyes

I get that it is a reporters job to dig into these stories. And I hope they never stop, like they do in Ann Arbor. Accountability is key. But Solari seems to get off on it.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down