Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whose employer is doing Trumps SS deferral?

4 posters

Go down

Whose employer is doing Trumps SS deferral? Empty Whose employer is doing Trumps SS deferral?

Post by Dendrobates 2020-11-23, 17:12

I was pissed to discover 2 months ago or so, that my employer is participating in the SS deferral. I am a salary employee (with quarterly bonuses), and I had wondered why there was a little bit more in my paycheck. I had the impression that most companies didn’t want to bother with it. It’s annoying that I have to put the difference aside since I will have to pay it back during tax season. But my fear is for those who don’t pay attention to that (most likely hourly employees), and will be suddenly in a bind because of the money they will owe back.

Anyone else getting this stupid “loan” they didn’t ask for?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whose employer is doing Trumps SS deferral? Empty Re: Whose employer is doing Trumps SS deferral?

Post by Rocinante 2020-11-23, 17:37

My wife’s company is. It’s dumb.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whose employer is doing Trumps SS deferral? Empty Re: Whose employer is doing Trumps SS deferral?

Post by kingstonlake 2020-11-23, 18:18

My employer is still taking SS out of my check.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-11-23, 18:26

Bets on MAGA people blaming this on Biden?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-23, 19:18

Dendrobates wrote:Bets on MAGA people blaming this on Biden?

Considering that Trump said when he signed that if he gets re-elected, you won't have to re-pay it, they will definitely blame Biden (ignoring the fact that Trump's plan to waive the payback would require cutting SS/Medicare).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down