Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have granted Steve "Swill poster of the week" status

4 posters

Go down

I have granted Steve "Swill poster of the week" status Empty I have granted Steve "Swill poster of the week" status

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-02, 07:13

His quality game thread clearly motivated our basketball Spartans to reach heights never attained before. A victory at Cameron. Even better is Steve internet message board rival is named Cameron. That's gotta hurt. #teamsteve slayed two dragons last night.

We are all Steve.

Thank you Steve.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

I have granted Steve "Swill poster of the week" status Empty Re: I have granted Steve "Swill poster of the week" status

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-02, 07:27

I was hoping I'd earn this honor because of my great political takes over in the Bin. I have granted Steve "Swill poster of the week" status 969504605
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I have granted Steve "Swill poster of the week" status Empty Re: I have granted Steve "Swill poster of the week" status

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-02, 07:36

steveschneider wrote:I was hoping I'd earn this honor because of my great political takes over in the Bin. I have granted Steve "Swill poster of the week" status 969504605

Steve you are a cross board five star.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-02, 07:48

Thoughts and prayers to Cameron during this difficult time.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-02, 07:53

Breslin >> Cameron I have granted Steve "Swill poster of the week" status 969504605

And if we ever want to go classic for classic vibes we can just open up Jenison Field House for a game. We got options.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-12-02, 08:18

steveschneider wrote:I was hoping I'd earn this honor because of my great political takes over in the Bin. I have granted Steve "Swill poster of the week" status 969504605

If you retract your statement about Biden pardoning Trump I'll grant you poster of the week in tBin too. Until then, you're on probation.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-02, 08:22

Turtleneck wrote:Thoughts and prayers to Cameron during this difficult time.

His new name is CameronIndoor now.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-02, 09:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

If you retract your statement about Biden pardoning Trump I'll grant you poster of the week in tBin too. Until then, you're on probation.

I didn't say he should, or will I said if and I was only basing it on that op-ed that was going around saying Biden Should do it which was an opinion I disagree with.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down