Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship

+10
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
Cameron
NigelUno
kingstonlake
aualum06
Watch Out Pylon!
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
14 posters

Go down

Is this the greatest championship in anything of all time as well as the most amazing comeback?

Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Vote_lcap6%Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Vote_lcap6%Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Vote_lcap13%Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Vote_lcap19%Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Vote_lcap31%Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 16

Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Empty Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-12, 11:06

Pay fealty and grovel before your champion below.

Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Giphy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Empty Re: Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-12, 11:33

You will receive a free 2021 Platinum level Swill membership.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Empty Re: Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-12, 11:34

Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-01-12, 11:53

You missed the everyone hate alum for choking and letting travis win option
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-12, 12:10

Should we really have been playing pick em during a pandemic?

I don't thing so.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Other Teams Pursuing That and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-12, 12:48

kingstonlake wrote:Should we really have been playing pick em during a pandemic?

I don't thing so.

This. Let's just disregard this whole season.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-12, 12:49

Rigged.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-01-12, 13:13

aualum06 wrote:You missed the everyone hate alum for choking and letting travis win option
I was the one seed, and I picked OSU to cover. If anyone choked, it was definitely me.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-01-12, 13:20

Fuck! Travis won! Damn all of you to hell. Now, every time we have a discussion on anything football, he's going to reference his championship, tell us to shut the hell up, put his final thought on the subject, link this thread, then lock the football thread.

Assholes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-12, 13:23

DWags wrote:Fuck! Travis won! Damn all of you to hell. Now, every time we have a discussion on anything football, he's going to reference his championship, tell us to shut the hell up, put his final thought on the subject, link this thread, then lock the football thread.

Assholes.

This is accurate

:)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-01-12, 13:35

Cameron wrote:
aualum06 wrote:You missed the everyone hate alum for choking and letting travis win option
I was the one seed, and I picked OSU to cover. If anyone choked, it was definitely me.

I went from one seed to out of the playoffs in bowl season lol
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-12, 14:09

Other than MSU, I didn't watch a single game all season... and ended up in 4th, in the playoffs.

Travis, your accomplishment isn't as storied as you project it.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-12, 14:14

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Other than MSU, I didn't watch a single game all season... and ended up in 4th, in the playoffs.

Travis, your accomplishment isn't as storied as you project it.

I don’t think I watched any more than that either, until the playoffs, which makes my story even more incredible than the miracle on ice, which was made up of hockey players who probably practiced sometimes.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-12, 15:55

I usually win this thing. Sorry I let everyone down this year. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-12, 15:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I usually win this thing. Sorry I let everyone down this year. :(

Shut up #3
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-12, 20:50

Bump for the night crew please offer me your congratulations here thank you just trying to consolidate it all to one place as to not be too annoying
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-12, 21:21

Congratulations, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-12, 21:22

You’re still a blue.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-01-13, 00:31

Congratulation travis of the cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-13, 13:07

Travis I would like to say hail to the victor. You dazzled this board with your picks!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-01-13, 14:19

steveschneider wrote:Travis I would like to say hail to the victor. You dazzled this board with your picks!

You’re a total blue. Fucking Steve.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Travis of the Cosmos and Cameron like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-01-13, 17:42

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Travis I would like to say hail to the victor. You dazzled this board with your picks!

Not even trying to hide it anymore.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-13, 17:51

tGreenWay wrote:

Nothing remotely blue about that post.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-01-13, 18:35

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Blue is so embedded into your dna that you don’t even recognize what you’re doing or saying. Fucking Steve.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-13, 18:42

I think I want to see just a skooch more groveling in this thread
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-13, 19:12

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Blue is so embedded into your dna that you don’t even recognize what you’re doing or saying. Fucking Steve.

I’m greener than the grass on Munn Field.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-13, 19:15

Yay travis, your the best. Yay.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-13, 19:17

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Yay travis, your the best. Yay.

Thank you. And thank you for being an example to the others.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-13, 19:19

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship D4d87b10
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-13, 19:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Yay travis, your the best. Yay.

Thank you. And thank you for being an example to the others.
Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship 2130724145 I suck!
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-14, 09:57

Bump because apparently one of you decided to board mingle again, which while I frown upon that, more eyes deserve to hear the tale of my amazing rags to riches story.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-14, 10:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Please use this thread to offer your congratulations to me on my Swill Pick Em Championship D4d87b10

Back in my day it was a lot greener. All the keg beer induced chunder was great fertilizer.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down