Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OSU fires band director over 'sexualized' culture...

+6
Mentalstate
Floyd Robertson
Heat Miser
Rocinante
pulling69
headeast
10 posters

Go down

OSU fires band director over 'sexualized' culture... Empty OSU fires band director over 'sexualized' culture...

Post by headeast 24/07/14, 02:59 pm

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/07/24/ohio-state-band-waters.html
headeast
headeast
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

OSU fires band director over 'sexualized' culture... Empty Re: OSU fires band director over 'sexualized' culture...

Post by pulling69 24/07/14, 03:01 pm

This one time, at band camp....
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OSU fires band director over 'sexualized' culture... Empty Re: OSU fires band director over 'sexualized' culture...

Post by Rocinante 24/07/14, 03:03 pm

It sounds like normal hazing... not even the violent or particularly demeaning kind...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 24/07/14, 03:05 pm

From their "official" song book used as evidence:

I'm (Heat Miser) just gonna change this to a link.
https://servimg.com/view/18843752/7
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 24/07/14, 03:11 pm

From the report LOL:

Various examples of sexual nicknames
include:

Ballsacagawea

Bater

Boob Job

Donk

ERV (“E” Row Vibrator)

Fleshlight

G
ī
na

Jewoobs (given to a Jewish student with large breasts)

Jizzy

Mushroom Stamp

Squirt

Sugar Bush

Swoob

Taint Brush

Testicles

Tiggles

Tits Mcgee

Triple Crown

Tulsa

Twat Thumper

Twinkle Dick
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 24/07/14, 03:14 pm

MSU band geeks: does this go on at MSU?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 24/07/14, 03:16 pm

Here is the report, he got fired cause he knew about it(and was part of some of it).

http://www.dispatch.com/content/downloads/2014/07/Investigation-Report.pdf
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 24/07/14, 03:17 pm

pulling69 wrote:This one time, at band camp....

OSU fires band director over 'sexualized' culture... Alyson+Hannigan+in+American+pie
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 24/07/14, 03:19 pm

WHAT'S WRONG WITH TITS MCGEE???!!!!!
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 24/07/14, 03:26 pm

What is the deal with marching bands? Wasn't a kid killed or seriously injured at Florida A&M on a bus ride home just a year or two ago? I'm guessing this is probably pretty common with most college marching bands. Forcing Freshmen to go through a hazing and leaving that as a 'tradition' to pass down when they are upper classmen. If I remember I'll ask my cousin if anything like this happens at MSU.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 24/07/14, 03:32 pm

Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 24/07/14, 03:50 pm

InTenSity wrote:What is the deal with marching bands? Wasn't a kid killed or seriously injured at Florida A&M on a bus ride home just a year or two ago? I'm guessing this is probably pretty common with most college marching bands. Forcing Freshmen to go through a hazing and leaving that as a 'tradition' to pass down when they are upper classmen. If I remember I'll ask my cousin if anything like this happens at MSU.

Once on a orkadork bus ride home we played stripped spelling game. It fucking sucked!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 24/07/14, 03:52 pm

InTenSity wrote:[b[What is the deal with marching bands?_/b] Wasn't a kid killed or seriously injured at Florida A&M on a bus ride home just a year or two ago? I'm guessing this is probably pretty common with most college marching bands. Forcing Freshmen to go through a hazing and leaving that as a 'tradition' to pass down when they are upper classmen. If I remember I'll ask my cousin if anything like this happens at MSU.

I'd like Tanfan to weigh in on this, please.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias 24/07/14, 05:12 pm

At least they weren't assing
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down