Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travis restaurant in macomb county , lunch

+14
GRR Spartan
NumbersDude
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
Trapper Gus
aualum06
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
DWags
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Travis restaurant in macomb county , lunch - Page 2 Empty Re: Travis restaurant in macomb county , lunch

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-06, 01:29

duffy munn wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:They are just people. No need to change them. Let them be. They have their own perspectives of life and priorities

Lol. Shocking you come to the defense of these morons. Actually it isn't seeing as you are one of them.

The irony of your post. Lets break this down.
My post was more on the lines of tolerance towards other Americans opinions and political beliefs. Your post falls into the polarizing politics of “us” and “them”. Exactly what has been dividing America.
You like to “attack” me with your post because of what? You think that I am one of “them” - someone that is not in lockstep with your political views?
Why go through life so angry? Why get so easily offended?
Silly to think but your political views have made you so sensitive to a picture of a cartoonlike drawing of a dong in the sand.
Lol.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Travis restaurant in macomb county , lunch - Page 2 Empty Re: Travis restaurant in macomb county , lunch

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-04-06, 10:28

Irony is another Wells refugee showing up here to pick fights while acting like they’re some newbie walking out of the fog to discover The Swill like it’s Brigadoon
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-06, 10:50

GRR Spartan wrote:Irony is another Wells refugee showing up here to pick fights while acting like they’re some newbie walking out of the fog to discover The Swill like it’s Brigadoon

Pick fights? By posting for more tolerance and less divisiveness?

You don’t want to hear different points of view? Trappergus is someone that I do not share the same political leanings. Yet he is one of my favorite posters to read and interact with.

It would be more enjoyable to have a BBQ with him than RQA. Why have a message board where everything is an echo chamber? And Trappergus is mostly vegetarian so there would be more delicious meat for me.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Bredo Morstoel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-04-06, 14:17

Read “new poster” NumbersDude posts reminds me of The Bare Naked Ladies hit Its All been Done Before.

Moi? I’m not trolling. Riiiight. An insult or challenge in almost every post directed some poster with whom you have a beef.

Dog bites me once it’s the dogs fault.
Twice it’s my fault.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-06, 14:59

GRR Spartan wrote:Read “new poster” NumbersDude posts reminds me of The Bare Naked Ladies hit Its All been Done Before.

Moi? I’m not trolling. Riiiight. An insult or challenge in almost every post directed some poster with whom you have a beef.

Dog bites me once it’s the dogs fault.
Twice it’s my fault.

Hey man. Think whatever you like. Its alright.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-07, 07:20

NumbersDude wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Irony is another Wells refugee showing up here to pick fights while acting like they’re some newbie walking out of the fog to discover The Swill like it’s Brigadoon

You don’t want to hear different points of view? Trappergus is someone that I do not share the same political leanings. Yet he is one of my favorite posters to read and interact with.

It would be more enjoyable to have a BBQ with him than RQA. Why have a message board where everything is an echo chamber? And Trappergus is mostly vegetarian so there would be more delicious meat for me.

Thanks, but don't go giving me too much credit, you and I both know I go off track from time to time.

I do try to stay on track and this board, have far few people who want to have troll fights, allows me to keep to the topics, mostly, which is how Wells was back before a certian point.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-07, 09:06

Trapper Gus wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Thanks, but don't go giving me too much credit, you and I both know I go off track from time to time.

I do try to stay on track and this board, have far few people who want to have troll fights, allows me to keep to the topics, mostly, which is how Wells was back before a certian point.

I have not gone after anyone here. It appears that some people have been scarred from my post in the past.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-04-07, 09:47

NumbersDude wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

I have not gone after anyone here. It appears that some people have been scarred from my post in the past.

Lol. You went after Penn on your first day here. You are one weird dude. Go play with your food, fantasize about dongs, stock your arsenal of weapons and count your filthy money. And, of course, continue pretending you are anything but a RWNJ and Trumptard.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-07, 11:25

duffy munn wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Lol. You went after Penn on your first day here. You are one weird dude. Go play with your food, fantasize  about dongs, stock your arsenal of weapons and count your filthy money. And, of course, continue pretending you are anything but a RWNJ and Trumptard.

Careful driving penn is not going after someone. But if you really look into posting history- you have been harassing me for quite some time, even on here.
  And yet you are the one crying “not here” “ not here”.
Just the facts. You must be jelly of my ability to predict great MSU wins. ( Purdue, MSU vs UM 2020) and so on.
There are alot of angry post from you and others. I am honored to be so welcomed here.

Why are some people obsessed with labeling people based on political affiliations? Is it that important to you? Why should it be that important? Don’t you realize the Washington politicians are all the same- they want power and want to enrich themselves and their circle at the expense of America.
They want you to hate each other, over what? Politics? Wake up and don’t play the game.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Bredo Morstoel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2022-04-07, 21:30

I take it this guy has a reputation for being a bit of a wanker on tRCMB. I don't think I've seen him post anything too fucked up so far. All the dick stuff is goofy, but I feel like you have to have a stick pretty far up your ass not to see it as a joke, whether or not you find it funny. Frankly, I think what's his face fits in better here than Penn. Makes a way better first impression.

But I'm also kinda okay with the idea of never adding any more new members ever. Feels more classy and exclusive if we are at capacity.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

NumbersDude likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-04-07, 21:53

Lol, classy.

Lol.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2022-04-07, 22:15

tSwill is as classy as Grey Poupon, and I'll hear no words to the contrary.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, DWags and NumbersDude like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-07, 22:36

Cameron wrote:I take it this guy has a reputation for being a bit of a wanker on tRCMB. I don't think I've seen him post anything too fucked up so far. All the dick stuff is goofy, but I feel like you have to have a stick pretty far up your ass not to see it as a joke, whether or not you find it funny. Frankly, I think what's his face fits in better here than Penn. Makes a way better first impression.

But I'm also kinda okay with the idea of never adding any more new members ever. Feels more classy and exclusive if we are at capacity.

I am not really that bad. Childish sure. Malicious no.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-07, 22:41

Cameron wrote:tSwill is as classy as Grey Poupon, and I'll hear no words to the contrary.

Aside from big bite hotdogs and taco bell, I frequent wineries and Michelin Star restaurants and to prove it ( as some think I am lying I make my food into shapes of dongs.)
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-04-08, 10:03

Anyone bitching about NumbersDude need only to look at Penn, Serenity, Pervis, and whomever owned that BLUV71 schtick.   They're the ones who made him the way he is.  Stop posting like an asshole and maybe you'll deal with less assholes?

Edit: For clarification, I don't think NumbersDude is an asshole, nor am I offended by food posts.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

NumbersDude likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-08, 10:39

Bredo Morstoel wrote:Anyone bitching about NumbersDude need only to look at Penn, Serenity, Pervis, and whomever owned that BLUV71 schtick.   They're the ones who made him the way he is.  Stop posting like an asshole and maybe you'll deal with less assholes?

Edit: For clarification, I don't think NumbersDude is an asshole, nor am I offended by food posts.

Of course they can't, because ...

However, I agree that from the point of entry of 26A on Wells, after Trump was elected, Wells had become a hotbed of the type of trolling that is being highlighted in this thread, and that 26A adjusted his style from what it had been on the sports board on TOB to match the style that Wells had falling into.

To single out any Wells poster for what was a collective effort, IMO, is not to see the full Wells picture.

I have, from time to time, pleaded for less trolling type posting on tSwill, mostly in response to posters who had been posting on Wells, with some success, and thank you to those who have modified their posting styles.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-08, 10:47

Trapper Gus wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:Anyone bitching about NumbersDude need only to look at Penn, Serenity, Pervis, and whomever owned that BLUV71 schtick.   They're the ones who made him the way he is.  Stop posting like an asshole and maybe you'll deal with less assholes?

Of course they can't, because ...

However, I agree that from the point of entry of 26A on Wells, after Trump was elected, Wells had become a hotbed of the type of trolling that is being highlighted in this thread, and that 26A adjusted his style from what it had been on the sports board on TOB to match the style that Wells had falling into.

To single out any Wells poster for what was a collective effort, IMO, is not to see the full Wells picture.

I have, from time to time, pleaded for less trolling type posting on tSwill, mostly in response to posters who had been posting on Wells, with some success, and thank you to those who have modified their posting styles.

Food pics are my style. I am quite original
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-08-25, 15:44

Maybe the worst county in Michigan. Sorry, not sorry.

Mark Forton, the once-recognized head of Macomb County’s Republican Party says he will lead an effort Saturday to replace the county’s delegates at the Michigan GOP convention, an event supposed to be a show of statewide party unity.

Republicans in Macomb, the state’s third-largest county, voted in April to replace Forton with Eric Castiglia, criticizing Forton and his executive committee for things like demanding an investigation into the 2020 election and not shutting down the party office at the height of COVID-19.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2022/08/rejected-county-chair-wants-delegate-fight-at-michigan-gop-convention.html

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-08-25, 15:48

It’s definitely the worst county but why do you need to besmirch the fine people at Travis Restaurant like this? They have done nothing to do.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2022-08-25, 20:29

That county is getting worse every year. Why the hell am I here?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-09-15, 14:09

I have questions.

First of all, I can’t more highly recommend that you get the clams to start followed by the veal. Why does the Mediterranean pita have ranch dressing on it? For that matter, the Gyro pita. Wtf. What is 5x5 about the Travis 5x5 burger? Even if you count the bread, that’s still only 4 ingredients. Why is it 5x5? How is the fantail shrimp dinner different from the 21 shrimp dinner?

Everything looks great though

Travis restaurant in macomb county , lunch - Page 2 20190130213227_02
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-09-15, 14:12

7’2
674 lbs
67x56
BP- a rattlesnake bite can’t hurt me because the venom just sits there
Rhr- who can rest when I could get clam appetizer and New England clam dinner for one meal in macomb county
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-09-15, 14:15

Tell ‘em Travis sent ya
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-09-15, 14:15

Not that Travis. Different one
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-12-04, 07:22

This is actually mind-boggling. Progress is good, of course, but I can't believe it took until the year of our lord 2022. The diversity has been growing for some time, but it's already been there for 20-30 years.

[tw]1599373967361540101[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-21, 10:57

Congratulations to Macomb county for having a prosecutor who is a bigger jerk than the one in Washtenaw County.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/activist-calls-for-resignation-of-macomb-prosecutor-after-robert-e-lee-tribute-on-facebook
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-21, 11:36

Turtleneck wrote:Congratulations to Macomb county for having a prosecutor who is a bigger jerk than the one in Washtenaw County.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/activist-calls-for-resignation-of-macomb-prosecutor-after-robert-e-lee-tribute-on-facebook

He backtracked pretty quickly.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-21, 11:49

Turtleneck wrote:Congratulations to Macomb county for having a prosecutor who is a bigger jerk than the one in Washtenaw County.

Please start your own macomb county is bad thread, one that does not sully the good name of Travis Restaurant which serves macomb county’s finest Mediterranean pita. The secret is the ranch dressing they put on it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-21, 12:37

You're the only Travis I care about, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-21, 12:37

:)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-21, 12:41

Do you ever meet Floyd there for coffee and waffles?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-01-22, 16:44

Lucido is absolutely the angriest old white dude ever Total trash.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-01-22, 18:41

Macomb County in general is a political shitshow... read about Eastpointe mayor? Or that crazy ass County clerk a couple years back? The crazy north is virtually the thumb in terms of politics.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-22, 19:06

Is it true that they have the statues of Kidrock, Dean Cain, and Uncle Cracker at the Macomb County courthouse?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2