Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-order your Magatropolis condo now! Choose from several patriotic designs.

5 posters

Go down

Pre-order your Magatropolis condo now! Choose from several patriotic designs. Empty Pre-order your Magatropolis condo now! Choose from several patriotic designs.

Post by Turtleneck 11/02/21, 05:51 pm

Stop the steal guy. Must need money. The struggle to con is real.

[tw]1359723319206047746?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pre-order your Magatropolis condo now! Choose from several patriotic designs. Empty Re: Pre-order your Magatropolis condo now! Choose from several patriotic designs.

Post by Heat Miser 11/02/21, 06:27 pm

Please send all the Maga-heads to 1 city. Somewhere in MS, AL, or AR sounds good to me. They'd get 2 senators & a handful of reps. Then the sane people could get on with reality.

I love this plan. Pre-order your Magatropolis condo now! Choose from several patriotic designs. 1837840279
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Pre-order your Magatropolis condo now! Choose from several patriotic designs. Empty Re: Pre-order your Magatropolis condo now! Choose from several patriotic designs.

Post by MiamiSpartan 11/02/21, 07:26 pm

Heat Miser wrote:Please send all the Maga-heads to 1 city. Somewhere in MS, AL, or AR sounds good to me. They'd get 2 senators & a handful of reps. Then the sane people could get on with reality.

I love this plan. Pre-order your Magatropolis condo now! Choose from several patriotic designs. 1837840279

Even better, I think I saw that his plan is to have a backup city in South America.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/02/21, 08:45 pm

So odd that Ali changed his surname to Alexander from Akbar. Ali Akbar has such a nice ring to it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 11/02/21, 10:19 pm

Heat Miser wrote:Please send all the Maga-heads to 1 city. Somewhere in MS, AL, or AR sounds good to me. They'd get 2 senators & a handful of reps. Then the sane people could get on with reality.

I nominate South Dakota, Idaho or Montana. Places where they can freeze.

However AL, AR and MS do have established fire ant populations.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 12/02/21, 06:36 am

GRR Spartan wrote:

I nominate South Dakota, Idaho or Montana. Places where they can freeze.

However AL, AR and MS do have established fire ant populations.

No way should we give them South Dakota, Idaho, or Montana (or Wyoming or North Dakota). Those are incredibly beautiful states that should not be tarnished in such a way.

Alabama, Mississippi, or Arkansas would be fine. Maybe throw Oklahoma and Kansas into the mix.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down