Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haha, I’m picking up daughters at Tampa airport and get this wrong text message.

+10
AvgMSUJoe
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
Motown Spartan
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
Rocinante
DWags
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Haha, I’m picking up daughters at Tampa airport and get this wrong text message.  Empty Haha, I’m picking up daughters at Tampa airport and get this wrong text message.

Post by DWags 2021-04-02, 22:39

This has never happened to me. But I got this while parked.

Honey let me tell you one thing I know you can’t take cy from me but that’s funny you think that I just don’t agree with the message you sent cy like he didn’t need to go nowhere with you and I also didn’t agree with you feeding him gummies like he was a fucking kid you can try to fuck everybody else’s man but good luck with mine , also if you wanna settle this like a real woman we can throw down anywhere anytime after I have my baby but next time don’t be a pussy and talk massive shit than block me Haha, I’m picking up daughters at Tampa airport and get this wrong text message.  1966794946😂 I’m sorry you get your little feelings hurt because I want you no where near me because your psycho and BIPOLAR and so obsessed with my family or should I say (MY MOM AND MY DAD) but I know you got mommy and daddy issues so you do you girl !
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Haha, I’m picking up daughters at Tampa airport and get this wrong text message.  Empty Re: Haha, I’m picking up daughters at Tampa airport and get this wrong text message.

Post by Rocinante 2021-04-02, 22:41

It’s kind of sad actually
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Haha, I’m picking up daughters at Tampa airport and get this wrong text message.  Empty Re: Haha, I’m picking up daughters at Tampa airport and get this wrong text message.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-04-02, 22:56

Are you at the blue pickup or the red
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-02, 23:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Are you at the blue pickup or the red

Red. Daughter had a piece of luggage not arrive. Southwest.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-04-02, 23:02

DWags wrote:This has never happened to me. But I got this while parked.

Honey let me tell you one thing I know you can’t take cy from me but that’s funny you think that I just don’t agree with the message you sent cy like he didn’t need to go nowhere with you and I also didn’t agree with you feeding him gummies like he was a fucking kid you can try to fuck everybody else’s man but good luck with mine , also if you wanna settle this like a real woman we can throw down anywhere anytime after I have my baby but next time don’t be a pussy and talk massive shit than block me Haha, I’m picking up daughters at Tampa airport and get this wrong text message.  1966794946😂 I’m sorry you get your little feelings hurt because I want you no where near me because your psycho and BIPOLAR and so obsessed with my family or should I say (MY MOM AND MY DAD) but I know you got mommy and daddy issues so you do you girl !

DWags is definitely the man being referenced. I don't buy his cover story.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, CORNER BLITZ and MattyFresh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-02, 23:04

Rocinante wrote:It’s kind of sad actually

My answer:

Sorry about this argument but you have the wrong number. My name is D...... (my first name only). I’m married with two adult daughters. God Bless and I hope you work this out.

Hers: Oh my I’m so sorry have a blessed day !
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-04-02, 23:07

There see? All better! I’m sure her kid will turn out just fine.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-04-02, 23:09

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Are you at the blue pickup or the red

If you're looking for a nice place to take your daughter for dinner, hit up Thee Dollhouse.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-04-02, 23:11

That’s a strip club isn’t it?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-04-02, 23:14

Was it the extra e that gave it away
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-04-02, 23:17

I mean if the foods good....¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

WhiteBoyHatcher likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-02, 23:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
DWags wrote:

If you're looking for a nice place to take your daughter for dinner, hit up Thee Dollhouse.

At the Hampton inn right down the street. Not getting our condo in St Pete till Saturday. Walked by it on the way to that shell station for beer/wine. At the world of beers now
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-04-02, 23:23

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

At the Hampton inn right down the street. Not getting our condo in St Pete till Saturday. Walked by it on the way to that shell station for beer/wine. At the world of beers now

If you were Bryson DeChambeau you could hit my office with a 3 wood..
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-04-03, 07:34

Reads like a tanfan post from back in the day
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-04-03, 07:35

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:This has never happened to me. But I got this while parked.

Who puts a phone number in to text?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-04-03, 07:37

I call bullshit!

You know you’re a pussy that talks massive shit and blocks people!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-04-03, 07:41

Is the Jerry Springer show still on? Seems like a good option for the author of the text and the person they intended to send it to to air out their grievances.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-04-03, 08:45

I'm shocked. I mean, the horrible grammar and punctuation just makes you wonder how some people function in society.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-04-03, 09:14

Welcome to Florida, here is your complimentary crazy text. Spend a lot of money and avoid the crazy dbags in the pimped out jeeps. (Or not)
Sincerely,
Desantis' Board of Tourism
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-04-03, 10:38

Did you ask what kind of gummies?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-04-03, 10:48

DWags stuck in the middle...

Haha, I’m picking up daughters at Tampa airport and get this wrong text message.  Giphy
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-03, 11:35

aualum06 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Besides me?

It actually came from cierribe***@..... to my cell phone
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-04-03, 15:02

So I was a bit drunk last night, and since you referenced your daughter in the thread title I assumed this text was either from the daughter and mistakenly sent to you, or intended for the daughter and mistakenly sent to you.

It's only now that I realize it's random mistakenly sent to you, and the impossibility of option #2. Derp.

Although my version is much more interesting, and now I'm a bit disappointed in the reality of the situation..

Last edited by Heat Miser on 2021-04-03, 15:03; edited 1 time in total
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-04-03, 15:03

Heat Miser wrote:So I was a bit drunk last night, and since you referenced your daughter in the thread title I assumed this text was either from the daughter and mistakenly sent to you, or intended for the daughter and mistakenly sent to you.

It's only now that I realize it's random mistakenly sent to you. Derp.

Although my version is much more interesting, and now I'm a bit disappointed in the reality of the situation..

Threads are community property. Change the narrative, Heat!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2021-04-03, 15:46

Speaking of the food there. Not quite as good as the Dollhouse, which I have most assuredly been to, was really hoping I got there last year and had an opportunity to hit up Wright's Gourmet.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-03, 15:55

Heat Miser wrote:So I was a bit drunk last night, and since you referenced your daughter in the thread title I assumed this text was either from the daughter and mistakenly sent to you, or intended for the daughter and mistakenly sent to you.

It's only now that I realize it's random mistakenly sent to you, and the impossibility of option #2. Derp.

That would be interesting. Lol
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-04-03, 16:51

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Besides me?

So it was an email to a phone number even more not believable lol. People make things so hard
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-04-03, 17:02

aualum06 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Besides me?

So it was an email to a phone number even more not believable lol. People make things so hard

That's exactly what these two women want to do to DWags.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-04-03, 17:49

aualum06 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Besides me?

You’re saying this was a prank or spam or what?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-04-03, 18:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

No not at all. It involves way to much stupidity to make up
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-04-03, 18:04

aualum06 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

No not at all. It involves way to much stupidity to make up

True
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-03, 21:19

aualum06 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Besides me?

Jesus. Whatever you say captain. I’m just saying what happened. You tell me what ever the fuck you think. It’s all good. Too whatever man.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-04-03, 21:27

I'm just pissed all you fuckers are in st Pete this weekend. I was in Bradenton last weekend. I woulda said I was having dinner with customers and bought beer.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-03, 21:31

InTenSity wrote:I'm just passed all you fuckers are in st Pete this weekend. I was in Bradenton last weekend. I woulda said I was having dinner with customers and bought beer.

Get yer ass over to pas a grille This week. Meet the kids.

Haha, I’m picking up daughters at Tampa airport and get this wrong text message.  D54c2210

Haha, I’m picking up daughters at Tampa airport and get this wrong text message.  9241b710

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-04-03, 21:46

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Jesus. Whatever you say captain. I’m just saying what happened. You tell me what ever the fuck you think. It’s all good. Too whatever man.

I think that chick is fucking stupid
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-03, 21:58

aualum06 wrote:
DWags wrote:

She probably thinks the same about you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-04-03, 22:02

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

I mean you give her a lot of credit that she can think
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-03, 22:07

aualum06 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Whatever. I didn’t need to work this hard for a funny accidental text to me. Jesus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-04-03, 22:11

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Whatever. I didn’t need to work this hard for a funny accidental text to me. Jesus.

I'm not sure where you are going. 1. It's funny because of the stupidity plus the stupidity of delivering it as an email to the wrong phone number. 2. I'm just busting chops with you
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-04, 03:47

Poor Cy. She’s either gonna clutch fuck him and he’ll never get another breath of air on his own, or she’s going to blame him for getting attention from the bipolar chick and never let him live it down. Either way, Cy’s life is pretty much over.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next