Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Been To The Graduate Hotel In East Lansing?

+3
duffy munn
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

Anyone Been To The Graduate Hotel In East Lansing? Empty Anyone Been To The Graduate Hotel In East Lansing?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-08-14, 13:22

Stayed there last night... nice place, friendly folks. Good customer service. Great location on Grand River.

we've had some friends tell us about the rooftop bar, so we checked it out. Great view of campus. Gonna be really pretty in the fall.

Interesting clientele.. lots of khakis, golf shirts. When a beer is 8 or 9 bucks, I guess that's the target audience. They had a Laphroaig, so that made my wife happy.

Overall a decent hang.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone Been To The Graduate Hotel In East Lansing? Empty Re: Anyone Been To The Graduate Hotel In East Lansing?

Post by DWags 2021-08-14, 13:49

I have four nights reserved there. October 6 7 and October 30,31
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anyone Been To The Graduate Hotel In East Lansing? Empty Re: Anyone Been To The Graduate Hotel In East Lansing?

Post by duffy munn 2021-08-14, 13:56

I took twife to stay for her birthday last month. Started with dinner at Bowdies downtown Lansing. ( really expensive but really good)

Anyway, the Graduate is very cool. The view from the roof top bar is spectacular and will be even better in fall. Room was nice too.

Believe it or not, we actually went on a bar crawl in EL. PB, the Shark and then the Riv. We felt like rockstars as we were closing down the Riv. Until we looked at our watches and saw it was 10:15
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, tGreenWay, Dendrobates and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-14, 14:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Stayed there last night... nice place, friendly folks. Good customer service. Great location on Grand River.

we've had some friends tell us about the rooftop bar, so we checked it out. Great view of campus. Gonna be really pretty in the fall.

Interesting clientele.. lots of khakis, golf shirts. When a beer is 8 or 9 bucks, I guess that's the target audience. They had a Laphroaig, so that made my wife happy.

Overall a decent hang.

So after destroying GreenWay’s basement, YOU’RE staying in a hotel? Unbelievable.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-08-14, 16:08

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Stayed there last night... nice place, friendly folks. Good customer service. Great location on Grand River.

Overall a decent hang.

So after destroying GreenWay’s basement, YOU’RE staying in a hotel? Unbelievable.
hey, man.. don't blame me for being my wife's arm candy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-14, 16:23

I’ve seen The Graduate movie. Anyone Been To The Graduate Hotel In East Lansing? 2599972566
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-08-14, 17:58

Bob tapping into his inner baller  Anyone Been To The Graduate Hotel In East Lansing? 3493939353
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-08-14, 18:02

Nordic wrote:Bob tapping into his inner baller  Anyone Been To The Graduate Hotel In East Lansing? 3493939353

The roof top bar patrons ( at least when I was there) were a far cry from the choir at the deep end.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-08-14, 19:44

duffy munn wrote:
Nordic wrote:Bob tapping into his inner baller  Anyone Been To The Graduate Hotel In East Lansing? 3493939353

The roof top bar patrons ( at least when I was there) were a far cry from the choir at the deep end.
definitely.

I rounded the corner in jeans, boots and a tshirt, rockin' some tattoos.. didn't have a ton of golf-related comments to add.

Regardless, it was okay enough.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-08-14, 19:45

to be clear, my lovely wife of 27 years is the baller.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-08-14, 20:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

definitely.

I rounded the corner in jeans, boots and a tshirt, rockin' some tattoos.. didn't have a ton of golf-related comments to add.

Baller is all about attitude  Anyone Been To The Graduate Hotel In East Lansing? 3493939353
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-08-14, 21:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

definitely.

Boots? Cowboy boots?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-14, 21:29

You have tattoos, Bob? Do you have one of Mackinac Island?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-08-14, 21:40

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: definitely.

Boots? Cowboy boots?

Channeling his inner John L
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-08-14, 22:01

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: definitely.

Boots? Cowboy boots?
not last night.. but I do have a pair that I wear from time to time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-08-14, 22:04

Turtleneck wrote:You have tattoos, Bob? Do you have one of Mackinac Island?
dude, I have an entire map of the Greater "Up North" Metropolitan Area and Entertainment Complex tattooed on my body.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-14, 22:31

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

Boots?  Cowboy boots?

Channeling his inner John L

If Bob L. isn’t willing to slap himself, I’d be willing to do it for him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-08-14, 22:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Boots? Cowboy boots?
not last night.. but I do have a pair that I wear from time to time.

Ok, we’re even. Cargo shorts for cowboy boots.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-08-15, 08:13

I have it on good authority that some former EL Junior League members like the place.

$8-9 for a beer though? That seems a little snotty.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-08-15, 16:20

NigelUno wrote:I have it on good authority that some former EL Junior League members like the place.

$8-9 for a beer though? That seems a little snotty.
definitely snooty.

Also, I saw a friend of yours there.. I don't know him, really, so I didn't speak. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down