Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At least 8 dead following a crowd surge at AstroWorld music festival in Houston

+4
SawGreen
InTenSity
Dendrobates
tGreenWay
8 posters

Go down

At least 8 dead following a crowd surge at AstroWorld music festival in Houston Empty At least 8 dead following a crowd surge at AstroWorld music festival in Houston

Post by tGreenWay 06/11/21, 03:18 am

Per CNN and BBC. Not much else to report yet as this is just breaking.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

At least 8 dead following a crowd surge at AstroWorld music festival in Houston Empty Re: At least 8 dead following a crowd surge at AstroWorld music festival in Houston

Post by tGreenWay 06/11/21, 03:20 am

https://abc13.com/amp/astroworld-festival-travis-scotts-houston-crowds-trampled/11203827/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

At least 8 dead following a crowd surge at AstroWorld music festival in Houston Empty Re: At least 8 dead following a crowd surge at AstroWorld music festival in Houston

Post by Dendrobates 06/11/21, 09:20 am

Terrible. One of them was 10 years old.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 06/11/21, 09:56 am

Who's Travis Scott?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 06/11/21, 12:00 pm

I know how it can happen, but it shocks me every time that it does. Horrible.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 06/11/21, 12:18 pm

People trampling each other to death to get a closer look at a rap show is dumber than NFTs. People suck so much.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 06/11/21, 01:23 pm

SawGreen wrote:I know how it can happen, but it shocks me every time that it does. Horrible.

Was in one at Alice Cooper at castle farms it was 80 or 81. Cooper stopped playing and started screaming we were maybe ten rows(standing Room ) from the stage. The assholes 30 rows back kept shoving. Was afraid for my life. Cooper probably saved some lives that night.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 06/11/21, 01:29 pm

Castle Rock. There's one for the way back machine.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 06/11/21, 02:06 pm

I always remember a WKRP episode about The Who concert where 11 people died.  It was the only serious episode that I can remember.  In the show, WKRP was sponsoring/promoting the concert, and then they felt the guilt of that. Very sad episode.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down