Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing but positive posts about our football team in this thread.

+17
GRR Spartan
Nordic
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
Rocinante
AvgMSUJoe
Floyd Robertson
Probably CF
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
Dendrobates
The Pantry
Pervis Muldoon
Travis of the Cosmos
Heat Miser
DWags
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nothing but positive posts about our football team in this thread.  Empty Nothing but positive posts about our football team in this thread.

Post by DWags 2021-11-20, 13:26

This team got up to being #4 in the playoffs. We all thought they would struggle to get a bowl game.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nothing but positive posts about our football team in this thread.  Empty Re: Nothing but positive posts about our football team in this thread.

Post by Heat Miser 2021-11-20, 13:28

9 and 2 still feels good.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Floyd Robertson and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Nothing but positive posts about our football team in this thread.  Empty Re: Nothing but positive posts about our football team in this thread.

Post by DWags 2021-11-20, 13:30

2nd place in the east is still doable.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-11-20, 13:30

Ohio state got a false start on the first play
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2021-11-20, 13:36

We've been brutally humiliated in a small percentage of our games.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-11-20, 13:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Ohio state got a false start on the first play
After muffing the opening kickoff
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2021-11-20, 13:42

Too soon.
I'm not ready
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-11-20, 13:53

Tuck still Comin
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-11-20, 14:10

The head coach hasn't slapped himself.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, The Pantry, Other Teams Pursuing That, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-11-20, 14:12

We’ve specifically identified areas of concern for next year and we can immediately start working on them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Probably CF like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-11-20, 15:01

This is easy. I've got nothing but good things to say about this team. I've thoroughly enjoyed this season.

The Miami game was special to me in so many ways.

The UM game, absolutely incredible.

Watching a real, legitimate, leading Heisman candidate amaze me over and over again.

Tuck Comin'.

And the season ain't over yet. But even if a loss to PSU and a loss in the bowl game happens, it will still be an awesome, memorable season.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Robert J Sakimano, tGreenWay, DWags, kingstonlake, Polydorus and Probably CF like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Probably CF 2021-11-20, 15:07

MiamiSpartan wrote:This is easy. I've got nothing but good things to say about this team. I've thoroughly enjoyed this season.

The Miami game was special to me in so many ways.

The UM game, absolutely incredible.

Watching a real, legitimate, leading Heisman candidate amaze me over and over again.

Tuck Comin'.

And the season ain't over yet. But even if a loss to PSU and a loss in the bowl game happens, it will still be an awesome, memorable season.
Yeah, I need to remind myself that I entered the season happy to win six and not 100% certain that we’d get there. Can’t fault the team for vastly exceeding expectations.
Probably CF
Probably CF
Spartiate

MiamiSpartan, tGreenWay, DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-11-20, 16:03

I had half an afternoon free today 🤷
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-11-20, 16:07

Wonder if Ishbia is reassessing the level of his investment? 🤔
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Probably CF 2021-11-20, 16:19

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Wonder if Ishbia is reassessing the level of his investment? 🤔

If anything I hope he’ll throw-in a kicker for a monster DC.
Probably CF
Probably CF
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-11-20, 16:33

This team has exceeded expectations and I can’t be one bit mad at them. They’ve been beat up and I can’t believe that this would have been such a beat down if it came earlier in the season.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, DWags and Probably CF like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-11-20, 16:58

This entire season has been gravy. I love these guys.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-20, 17:48

10-2 very possible. These guys are gonna come back to EL to prove they are not what the first half today suggested.

10 and fucking 2 very possible.

Legit Heisman guy.

Go Green.

Tailgating and hanging out with Spartan friends is once again possible.

Stood with my daughter the first home game as she cried watching SMB March to the stadium. The kids have had it rough.

Tuck.

came back down 16 vs those pricks from down the road. Fuck them.

The Red Cedar, Sparty, the Broad, Grand River, the Peanut Barrel, a toppopo salad, Izzo, the cyclotron, Go Green, Wells Hall preacher, Land Grant research institution.

DWags.

Go Green.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay, duffy munn, DWags, AvgMSUJoe, Nordic and Probably CF like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-11-20, 18:27

tGreenWay wrote:This entire season has been gravy. I love these guys.

Go Green!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-11-20, 18:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:10-2 very possible. These guys are gonna come back to EL to prove they are not what the first half today suggested.

Legit Heisman guy.

Go Green.

Stood with my daughter the first home game as she cried watching SMB March to the stadium. The kids have had it rough.

Tuck.

The Red Cedar, Sparty, the Broad, Grand River, the Peanut Barrel, a toppopo salad, Izzo, the cyclotron, Go Green, Wells Hall preacher, Land Grant research institution.

DWags.

Go Green.

Fucking awesome!

Why I love this board
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-11-20, 18:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:10-2 very possible. These guys are gonna come back to EL to prove they are not what the first half today suggested.

Legit Heisman guy.

Go Green.

Tuck.

DWags.

Go Green.

Who the fuck hacked Bob's account?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-11-20, 18:43

This season's been a good ride.  Only great things in the coming future.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-20, 19:20

Turtleneck wrote:

Legit Heisman guy.

Go Green.

Tuck.

DWags.

Go Green.

DWags hijacked my password at the Stones show Monday night.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-11-20, 19:31

9-2 is good.

No one, not even Mrs Tucker liked MSU's chances vs Ohio State in August

CMT wants to stay at MSU.

CMT told former 4* DB Gervin why he was moving down the depth chart.

Expect CMT to have the same candor with his coaching staff.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-11-20, 19:54

Turtleneck wrote:

Legit Heisman guy.

Go Green.

Tuck.

DWags.

Go Green.

Remember RCMB Bob's schtick, where he didn't care about sports or about UM? I like our version much better.

Yet another thing about tSwill that is so much better than tRCMB.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, tGreenWay, DWags and Probably CF like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-11-20, 20:19

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:This entire season has been gravy. I love these guys.

Go Green!

Go White!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-11-20, 20:24

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Remember RCMB Bob's schtick, where he didn't care about sports or about UM? I like our version much better.

That place is a cesspool after games like this. We may be tiny, but our Swillers have such a better perspective overall.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-11-20, 21:04

Here’s another positive:  Late this afternoon, this shirt got delivered from Nudge Printing. This afternoon’s outcome wasn’t what we wanted, but this ink and fabric trophy helped take some of the bite out of today’s final score.

https://www.nudgeprinting.com/products/msu-spartans-football-paul-bunyan-trophy-t-shirt

btw, for those of you unfamiliar with Nudge Printing, they offer well made and unique MSU shirts and is owned & operated by bleed-green Spartans.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-11-20, 21:05

tGreenWay wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Remember RCMB Bob's schtick, where he didn't care about sports or about UM?  I like our version much better.

That place is a cesspool after games like this. We may be tiny, but our Swillers have such a better perspective overall.
We are soooo much better than those fucks. They are the Twitter of msu message boards.

Last edited by AvgMSUJoe on 2021-11-20, 21:10; edited 1 time in total
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-20, 21:09

tGreenWay wrote:Here’s another positive:  Late this afternoon, this shirt got delivered from Nudge Printing. This afternoon’s outcome wasn’t what we wanted, but this ink and fabric trophy helped take some of the bite out of today’s final score.

https://www.nudgeprinting.com/products/msu-spartans-football-paul-bunyan-trophy-t-shirt

btw, for those of you unfamiliar with Nudge Printing, they offer well made and unique MSU shirts and is owned & operated by bleed-green Spartans.
yep. Solid place.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-11-20, 21:34

Have to like the second half defense, sure in the 4th qtr OSU let up, but making enough corrections to hold them out in the 3rd was huge.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-11-20, 21:53

It's the "dude" depth... we hang with their 2nd string.

Need more dudes.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-11-20, 22:37

AvgMSUJoe wrote:It's the "dude" depth... we hang with their 2nd string.

Need more dudes.

While I don’t really know what you mean, I’m going to go ahead and agree with you. We can hammer out details later.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-11-20, 22:40

Need more dudes.

All about the Jimmys and Joes.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-11-20, 22:41

tGreenWay wrote:

Need more dudes.

While I don’t really know what you mean, I’m going to go ahead and agree with you. We can hammer out details later.
Sorry... Quality of recruiting depth.

See drunk thread.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-11-20, 22:51

I love this team and love the direction of the program, I hope this doesn't go against the theme of the thread but you could see today coming. It shows how far away we really are.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-11-20, 22:58

Probably CF wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Wonder if Ishbia is reassessing the level of his investment? 🤔

If anything I hope he’ll throw-in a kicker for a monster DC.
Narduzzi?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-21, 07:02

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sorry... Quality of recruiting depth.

See drunk thread.

Thought your first post made perfect sense and was clearly stated.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-21, 07:04

duffy munn wrote:I love this team and love the direction of the program, I hope this doesn't go against the theme of the thread but you could see today coming. It shows how far away we really are.

Spot on. After watching what OSU did to Purdue it was apparent what was going to happen.

Beat PSU and win the bowl game this is a phenomenal season. I also hope OSU continues to do what it’s doing all the way up to Georgia and then they will get their own dose of reality.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-11-21, 08:45

Tucker is one heck of a coach, to go 9-2 this year.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next