Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I propose we sue BobbySak for being a poor moderator of this board

+2
Jaheab
Giant Moose
6 posters

Go down

I propose we sue BobbySak for being a poor moderator of this board Empty I propose we sue BobbySak for being a poor moderator of this board

Post by Giant Moose Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:11 am

Thoughts?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I propose we sue BobbySak for being a poor moderator of this board Empty Re: I propose we sue BobbySak for being a poor moderator of this board

Post by Jaheab Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:45 am

I'm not worried
Jaheab
Jaheab
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I propose we sue BobbySak for being a poor moderator of this board Empty Re: I propose we sue BobbySak for being a poor moderator of this board

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:11 pm

Jaheab wrote:I'm not worried
me neither..

being a moderator is like being an official on the football field or basketball court - you know you're doing a good job when nobody notices you.. I mean, look at the dumpster fire that is tRCMB - can't really say that about them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Brogan Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:47 pm

I hear it's a terrible idea to have a beer with that fucking bob.
Ted Brogan
Ted Brogan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:02 am

Ted Brogan wrote:I hear it's a terrible idea to have a beer with that fucking that fucking bob.
you should ask Trevor.. he seems to be the arbiter of who is fun to have beer with..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Giant Moose wrote:Thoughts?

-1 (as if I knew how that worked at tSwill)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:36 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
me neither..

being a moderator is like being an official on the football field or basketball court - you know you're doing a good job when nobody notices you.. I mean, look at the dumpster fire that is tRCMB - can't really say that about them.

It looks like you have been noticed. Mod status gone.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:56 am

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
me neither..

It looks like you have been noticed. Mod status gone.

Please see the update to the announcement.  Bob is still moderator and overlord here, he just has to do his moderating via proxy (by sending a PM to myself or Heat) due to a software limitation. If and when there is a workaround, I will gladly reinstate his moderator privileges in the user control panel.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:26 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:

Please see the update to the announcement.  Bob is still moderator and overlord here, he just has to do his moderating via proxy (by sending a PM to myself or Heat) due to a software limitation.  If and when there is a workaround, I will gladly reinstate his moderator privileges in the user control panel.
FWIW - there is an "easy" reachworkaround - give Bob 2 poster names, post with one name & moderate with the other.
Such as
Robert J Sakimano (to be the poster) - no moderator status, so weak minded posters can put him on ignore
His Excellencey Bobby J Saks (to be the moderator) - but don't post with this user

full disclosure - on the old tRCBM,  I was the master of multiple posters/user names, but that game grew old and tiresome, so now it is only me.

Last edited by Wally Fairway on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Wally Fairway wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Please see the update to the announcement.  Bob is still moderator and overlord here, he just has to do his moderating via proxy (by sending a PM to myself or Heat) due to a software limitation.  If and when there is a workaround, I will gladly reinstate his moderator privileges in the user control panel.
FWIW - there is an "easy" reachworkaround - give Bob 2 poster names, post with one name & moderate with the other.
Such as
Robert J Sakimano (to be the poster) - no moderator status, so weak minded posters can put him on ignore
His Excellencey Bobby J Saks (to be the moderator) - but don't post with this user

full disclosure - on the old tRBMC,  I was the master of multiple posters/user names, but that game grew old and tiresome, so now it is only me.

Good idea. Will consider but Bob's next moderation task will be his first.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:16 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:

Good idea.  Will consider but Bob's next moderation task will be his first.
I'm very much a minimalist when it comes to pulling the Mod trigger..

plus, I don't have a superhero costume..  Neutral 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down