Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stallworth to Take Official Visit to Iowa?

+13
SawGreen
Mentalstate
Herbie Green
duffy munn
tTito
NigelUno
DWags
beal99
Heat Miser
steveschneider
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stallworth to Take Official Visit to Iowa? Empty Stallworth to Take Official Visit to Iowa?

Post by The_Dude 2014-07-31, 15:17

Visiting Florida and Iowa. Likely ending up a Gator.

Complete train wreck in state

Miser edit: From Iowa source - visited Iowa in June with TT. No mention of FL visit. Iowa looking at him on D.

Direct quote: "Well, right now MSU is my top choice,"

tDude being a bit of a drama  queen
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Stallworth to Take Official Visit to Iowa? Empty Re: Stallworth to Take Official Visit to Iowa?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-07-31, 15:21

PANIC TIME SCRAP IT
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Stallworth to Take Official Visit to Iowa? Empty Re: Stallworth to Take Official Visit to Iowa?

Post by InTenSity 2014-07-31, 15:23

If the in state players are being fed a lot of BS about MSU, which was hinted at during the media days, I can only see this firing up Dantonio even more. A pissed off motivated Coach, might work just a tiny bit harder than he already is and motivate the rest of the team to do the same. I don't know where I'm going with this, I just have a hard time getting upset with a recruit who probably won't see the field for 3 or 4 years.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-07-31, 15:24

who's doing the negative recruiting?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-07-31, 15:25

Florida Croot has been tweeting him. Stallworth took all his msu stuff down.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-07-31, 15:25

PS Dude...show me a link where he "decommitted" or change the thread title. All I see is he wants to take an official to Iowa.

Don't be "that guy".
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-07-31, 15:29

Can't edit on mobile so change it for me
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-07-31, 15:31

steveschneider wrote:who's doing the negative recruiting?
I'm trying to find the article, but can't right now. Dantonio came out and said that it is low for other teams to tell players that Narduzzi is going to leave after this year, or that even Coach D is going to leave. I'm not sure if its in the B1G blog on espn or one of the MI papers. I'll look for it while I have time. It sounded as if, once we get some players committed, other coaches get in their ears.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-07-31, 15:34

InTenSity wrote:
I'm trying to find the article, but can't right now. Dantonio came out and said that it is low for other teams to tell players that Narduzzi is going to leave after this year, or that even Coach D is going to leave. I'm not sure if its in the B1G blog on espn or one of the MI papers. I'll look for it while I have time. It sounded as if, once we get some players committed, other coaches get in their ears.

Saw that headline in the Freep actually. Honestly though what is the shelf life of coaches these days? Seems like you could negative recruit just about any school re: turn over of coaches.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-07-31, 15:43

I love 4-8 Florida dicks tweeting our players about Narddog.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-07-31, 15:44

Saw that headline in the Freep actually. Honestly though what is the shelf life of coaches these days? Seems like you could negative recruit just about any school re: turn over of coaches.
These kids are pretty gullible today. Look at how um can still recruit 'star' players. There has to be a lot of people in their ears talking about how Dantonio is going to follow in the footsteps of Saban, and take a better gig. I feel sorry for people that have to put up with this shit and live in MI. Once you get outside the state, there is almost nothing but love for MSU.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-07-31, 15:45

beal99 wrote:I love 4-8 Florida dicks tweeting our players about Narddog.
Florida is a dumpster fire right now, but its in Gainesville. What are they tweeting?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-07-31, 15:51

InTenSity wrote:
Florida is a dumpster fire right now, but its in Gainesville. What are they tweeting?

ask the dude, since he said "Florida Croot has been tweeting him. Stallworth took all his msu stuff down. "

beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-07-31, 15:58

Looking through his tweeter account, on my phone, which is kind of weird, because its like reading 1 part of a conversation. 2 days ago he tweeted out how MSU is the hunted an article, he seemed to be on vacation, and I'm assuming now it was in Florida. Some UF player using Maddawg_g tweeted out a congratulations to him, and it looks like htey hung out. 

Well, that's enough twitstalking for today.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-07-31, 16:34

Jesus people. I never thought this board would be so school girl asinine. For crineoutloud! It's a 16/17 year old kid we've started a thread on. Seriously? No fucking way. We won't see that kid play for 3 years. Three. If he comes here or not, hasn't Dantonio proven to you guys that you shouldn't get your vaginas all in a soupy mess worrying about any of this shit?

I hated 247 for many reasons. Following twitters of h.s. kids and sniffing their jock on every move was the top of lthe list.

I know this is a board where efree flow of ideas will be allowed and tolerated so we'll have some recruitnics with bonars all over this shit, but I thought there would be a bit of a respite. At least We're also allowed to bitch about it I guess.

Carry on Nancies, some kid you haven't ever watch play, who you will not watch play until we have a new president, who might suck at the college level is visiting Iowa for fucks sakes. Panic panic panic
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-07-31, 16:36

DWags wrote:Jesus people.  I never thought this board would be so school girl asinine.   For crineoutloud!  It's a 16/17 year old kid we've started a thread on. Seriously?  No fucking way.   We won't see that kid play for 3 years.   Three.  If he comes here or not, hasn't Dantonio proven to you guys that you shouldn't get your vaginas all in a soupy mess worrying about any of this shit?  

I hated 247 for many reasons.   Following twitters of h.s. kids and sniffing their jock on every move was the top of lthe list.  

I know this is a board where efree flow of ideas will be allowed and tolerated so we'll have some recruitnics with bonars all over this shit, but I thought there would be a bit of a respite.   At least We're also allowed to bitch about it I guess.

Carry on Nancies, some kid you haven't ever watch play, who you will not watch play  until we have a new president, who might suck at the college level is visiting Iowa for fucks sakes.   Panic panic panic

I'm not losing any sleep over this decommit.

**** recrootin.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-07-31, 16:38

Trieu just said msu has nothing to worry about and he spoke to Kyonta today.

Halt meltdown. Crisis averted. Carry on gents.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-07-31, 16:43

DWags wrote:Jesus people.  I never thought this board would be so school girl asinine.   For crineoutloud!  It's a 16/17 year old kid we've started a thread on. Seriously?  No fucking way.   We won't see that kid play for 3 years.   Three.  If he comes here or not, hasn't Dantonio proven to you guys that you shouldn't get your vaginas all in a soupy mess worrying about any of this shit?  

I hated 247 for many reasons.   Following twitters of h.s. kids and sniffing their jock on every move was the top of lthe list.  

I know this is a board where efree flow of ideas will be allowed and tolerated so we'll have some recruitnics with bonars all over this shit, but I thought there would be a bit of a respite.   At least We're also allowed to bitch about it I guess.

Carry on Nancies, some kid you haven't ever watch play, who you will not watch play  until we have a new president, who might suck at the college level is visiting Iowa for fucks sakes.   Panic panic panic

Bravo.  Stallworth to Take Official Visit to Iowa? 1486952199 
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-07-31, 16:50

Trieu just said msu has nothing to worry about and he spoke to Kyonta today.

Halt meltdown. Crisis averted. Carry on gents.
You were the only one worried. I thought in state recruiting is a joke this year and basically a complete disaster.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-07-31, 16:53

I impose a self ban on myself for one week good day gents
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-31, 17:00

The_Dude wrote:Florida Croot has been tweeting him. Stallworth took all his msu stuff down.

You follow kids on twitter?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-07-31, 17:23

Yeah, it's just a coincident that this happened the same day Higby committed. Nothing to see here. Carry on.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-07-31, 17:25

Heat Miser wrote:PS Dude...show me a link where he "decommitted" or change the thread title. All I see is he wants to take an official to Iowa.

Don't be "that guy".

Too late. He is that guy and has been for a long time.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-07-31, 17:28

Say what you want but in my mind he went from 100% MSU to 40%.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-07-31, 17:29

This thread is (and needs)...

Stallworth to Take Official Visit to Iowa? Very-big-tits-2
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-07-31, 17:43

There are different types of Spartan football fans.

1) Some say: "Show me a good product on game day and I will trust the coaching staff."

2) Others say: "I want to read about, and talk about recruiting, practices, X's and O's, EVERYTHING! plus minutiae,"

3) Everything in between.

Whichever category you are in, why hate on the other? What's the point?

tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-31, 17:59

tTito wrote:There are different types of Spartan football fans.

1) Some say: "Show me a good product on game day and I will trust the coaching staff."

2) Others say: "I want to read about, and talk about recruiting, practices, X's and O's, EVERYTHING! plus minutiae,"

That depends. What category are you in?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-07-31, 18:00

Because number 1 is right.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-31, 18:19

Just a little nugget of recruiting info for you regarding rankings...

Recruiting rankings over the last 11 years for MSU and UM:

MSU   65, 14, 37, 40, 45, 45, 28, 24, 32, 33, 37
UM  5, 7, 5, 9, 8, 8, 14, 17, 26, 6, 4

Footnotes:
11 years (7 for Dantonio plus 4 preceding that would impact his teams).
Compared to UM (just because).

Why would anyone panic about recruiting?  I'll hang up and listen.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-07-31, 18:37

NigelUno wrote:

That depends.  What category are you in?

tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-07-31, 18:37

And for each type of fan there is a board. Guess which type is populating 247 and why it sucks?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-07-31, 18:37

NigelUno wrote:Just a little nugget of recruiting info for you regarding rankings...

Footnotes:

Right but if you trust Dantonio's evaluation then it stinks to lose a commitment if you are an MSU fan
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-31, 18:40

tTito wrote:

I hate wishy washy people.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-31, 18:41

Herbie Green wrote:

Right but if you trust Dantonio's evaluation then it stinks to lose a commitment if you are an MSU fan

I trust the coaching.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-07-31, 18:41

NigelUno wrote:Just a little nugget of recruiting info for you regarding rankings...

Footnotes:

Nobody's panicking about recruiting we're just talking about something that happened today. I suppose we could discuss the Ray Rice press conference instead; if that's more appealing start a thread.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-31, 18:42

tTito wrote:

Nobody's panicking about recruiting we're just talking about something that happened today. I suppose we could discuss the Ray Rice press conference instead; if that's more appealing start a thread.

Some people are panicking.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-07-31, 18:44

NigelUno wrote:

I trust the coaching.  

Trusting the coaches has nothing to do with Kyonta Stallworth taking an unofficial visit to Iowa.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-07-31, 18:45

NigelUno wrote:

Some people are panicking.

Who?

You have a boner because there is something football - related  to discuss and you can therefore take shots at people for having a discussion, all-the-while adding nothing of any substance.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-31, 19:41

tTito wrote:

Trusting the coaches has nothing to do with Kyonta Stallworth taking an unofficial visit to Iowa.

I don't think you quite grasped the point I was making.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-31, 19:44

tTito wrote:

Who?

You have a boner because there is something football - related  to discuss and you can therefore take shots at people for having a discussion, all-the-while adding nothing of any substance.

Maybe I missed the "substance". Was there something concrete reported? Or did someone just say our recruiting was a train wreck and a commit was going to Florida?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next