Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use that hump day joke one more time and I’ll …..

5 posters

Go down

Use that hump day joke one more time and I’ll ….. Empty Use that hump day joke one more time and I’ll …..

Post by DWags 2022-03-12, 15:59

Camel gets loose at petting zoo kills two people and attacks cop cars.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/11/us/tennessee-camel-fatal-attack-petting-zoo/index.html
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Use that hump day joke one more time and I’ll ….. Empty Re: Use that hump day joke one more time and I’ll …..

Post by Turtleneck 2022-03-12, 16:08

Is it still on the loose because it’s wearing camelflage and they can’t see it?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Use that hump day joke one more time and I’ll ….. Empty Re: Use that hump day joke one more time and I’ll …..

Post by Nordic 2022-03-12, 16:11

Dwags. There is a game on bro.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-03-12, 16:48

Nordic wrote:Dwags. There is a game on bro.

Not when you are freezing your ass off every 20 minutes giving crazy fuckers motorcycle skills test on the coldest day we’ve had this year. You jump back into your car warm up for five minutes rub your hands together get the next crazy fucker on a bike and test him. Or extend it. I read the swill on my phone, and I check in on the basketball game. I hear we’re all banged up. Steve Izzo’ is just going to have to step the hell up and pull this shit off
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-03-12, 16:51

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-03-12, 16:52

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:Dwags. There is a game on bro.

Not when you are freezing your ass off every 20 minutes giving crazy fuckers motorcycle skills test on the coldest day we’ve had this year. You jump back into your car warm up for five minutes rub your hands together get the next crazy fucker on a bike and test him. Or extend it. I read the swill on my phone, and I check in on the basketball game. I hear we’re all banged up. Steve Izzo’ is just going to have to step the hell up and pull this shit off

Use that hump day joke one more time and I’ll ….. Raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF:97ab1c12de
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-03-12, 19:25

Too bad the camel wouldn't toe the line.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2022-03-13, 11:47

DWags wrote:Camel gets loose at petting zoo kills two people and attacks cop cars.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/11/us/tennessee-camel-fatal-attack-petting-zoo/index.html
Holey Shit - this hits close to home. My kids went to a zoo in Tennessee, AND rode a camel.
I mean it was like 15 years ago.... but still
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Other Teams Pursuing That like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down