Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well gee, he’s finally just saying it. Shocking

+9
Motown Spartan
PennSpartan
sεяεηιτλ
NigelUno
Bredo Morstoel
NumbersDude
duffy munn
Trapper Gus
DWags
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well gee, he’s finally just saying it.  Shocking  Empty Well gee, he’s finally just saying it. Shocking

Post by DWags 2022-05-23, 08:20

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1528415999011303425?s=21&t=DZf7vl-mycDFwJTPbRhYLQ
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well gee, he’s finally just saying it.  Shocking  Empty Re: Well gee, he’s finally just saying it. Shocking

Post by DWags 2022-05-23, 08:21

[tw]1528415999011303425?s=21&t=DZf7vl-mycDFwJTPbRhYLQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well gee, he’s finally just saying it.  Shocking  Empty Re: Well gee, he’s finally just saying it. Shocking

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-05-23, 08:31

Grifters are going to grift.

How much money will 'the donald" pick out of these gullible fools pockets?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-05-23, 08:43

DWags wrote:[tw]1528415999011303425?s=21&t=DZf7vl-mycDFwJTPbRhYLQ[/tw]

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Conway household. Then again I might have to see Kelly Ann naked ( or worse yet without make-up)
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-05-23, 08:44

So who will fight who?

What about the .mil and police?

Some people are constantly outraged and complain, they don’t do more than post and rant on the internet.

Lets see, one side hates guns, the other side is armed to the teeth.

One side hates the police, the .mil for the most part, especially the enlisted and junior officers that make up the vast majority of the combat arms side of the .mil tend to be favorable to one particular party.

Not much of a civil war, unless its going to be waged on message boards and twitter. Lol.

More irresponsible media stoking on divisiveness and irresponsible political figures spreading fear and hate.

Look at the post on this board. Ask yourself do you spread tolerance or hate?

Its pretty clear. Look in the mirror
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-05-23, 08:46

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:[tw]1528415999011303425?s=21&t=DZf7vl-mycDFwJTPbRhYLQ[/tw]

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Conway household. Then again I might have to see Kelly Ann naked ( or worse yet without make-up)

Kinda creepy post. Sexist as well. Be better.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-05-23, 08:54

Trapper Gus wrote:Grifters are going to grift.

Who here will take up arms against fellow Americans that have a different political point of view?

Will Penn, muffy, and sernity take up arms against RQA and Breeo?

What is the left going to fight with? They hate guns???
Lol.

Trapper you can hang out with me and stay neutral perhaps you can man the grenade launcher.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-05-23, 09:00

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-23, 09:03

NumbersDude wrote:

Who here will take up arms against fellow Americans that have a different political point of view?

Lol.

Trapper you can hang out with me and stay neutral perhaps you can man the grenade launcher.

I don't wish to fight for the right or the left. They both suck. I also don't believe that will be the division line of the next civil war. It will be Poors vs. Rich.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-05-23, 09:07

[tw]1437608767261077505?s=21&t=DZf7vl-mycDFwJTPbRhYLQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-05-23, 09:09

All of it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-05-23, 09:16

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Lol.

I don't wish to fight for the right or the left. They both suck. I also don't believe that will be the division line of the next civil war. It will be Poors vs. Rich.

You and RQA are the only other people here that arent leftist. Miami is very centrist. Other than that there are a lot of leftist here. Many of them still suffer from orangeman bad syndrome.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-05-23, 09:18

MAGA King Thanos.

Well gee, he’s finally just saying it.  Shocking  502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-05-23, 09:23

NumbersDude wrote:

Lol.

If they are taking up arms against me, I certainly will.  Going to have to go pretty far though.  Don't pretend like it would be some good natured difference of political opinion at that point,  It's not just about different political views at that point.  It would literally be treason for those going to start the fight.  Armed treason presenting a threat to this country, me and my family. They take up arms against the country they literally become the enemy.

Last edited by sεяεηιτλ on 2022-05-23, 09:24; edited 1 time in total
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-05-23, 09:23

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Lol.

I don't wish to fight for the right or the left.  They both suck.  I also don't believe that will be the division line of the next civil war.  It will be Poors vs. Rich.  

You can hire a bunch of poors to fight Twisted Evil
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-05-23, 09:24

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Lol.

If they are taking up arms against me, I certainly will. Going to have to go pretty far though. Don't pretend like it would be some good natured difference of political opinion at that point, It's not just about different political views at that point. It would literally be treason for those going to start the fight. Armed treason.

1/6/21
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-05-23, 09:26

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Lol.

If they are taking up arms against me, I certainly will. Going to have to go pretty far though. Don't pretend like it would be some good natured difference of political opinion at that point, It's not just about different political views at that point. It would literally be treason for those going to start the fight. Armed treason.

You mean like 6Jan? Oh wait those fools didnt bring their guns.
Lol.

The most armed segment of the voting block wants to overthrow the government but didnt bring firearms.

Thats the crappiest insurrection and government overthrow of all times.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-05-23, 09:26

DWags wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

If they are taking up arms against me, I certainly will.  Going to have to go pretty far though.  Don't pretend like it would be some good natured difference of political opinion at that point,  It's not just about different political views at that point.  It would literally be treason for those going to start the fight.  Armed treason.  

1/6/21

That was bad, but not there yet.  90% of those idiots thought that they were just protesting.  DJT convinced them it was OK to go in the building.  10% were more violent or organized, breaking windows/doors and planning. Few had guns also.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-05-23, 09:28

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Lol.

If they are taking up arms against me, I certainly will.  Going to have to go pretty far though.  Don't pretend like it would be some good natured difference of political opinion at that point,  It's not just about different political views at that point.  It would literally be treason for those going to start the fight.  Armed treason presenting a threat to this country, me and my family. They take up arms against the country they literally become the enemy.

What about a bunch of protestors burning your city down?
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Bredo Morstoel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-23, 09:54

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Lol.

No you won't. You'll cower in the corner and wait for the police to arrive.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-05-23, 09:57

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

If there were to be a civil war. I am sitting this out. Call me a coward, I am not taking arms against fellow Americans, me and Trapper will be drinking lemonades on a beach in Mexico. Europe is too expensive and dangerous.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-23, 10:03

NumbersDude wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

If there were to be a civil war. I am sitting this out. Call me a coward, I am not taking arms against fellow Americans, me and Trapper will be drinking lemonades on a beach in Mexico. Europe is too expensive and dangerous.

I'll be at home, also sitting it out.

Identify yourself by the 150 ft. mark if you stop by, though. You know... just to be safe.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-23, 10:27

Let the MAGAtards have the Confederate states.  They can call it Trumpland.  Nothing but Hurricane infested swamps there anyway.  Then they can build a wall around the entire thing and have a shooting range in every neighborhood.  No taxes and everyone fends for themselves.  Put Trump’s orange face in the middle of the Confederate battle flag and have boat parades and rallies every weekend.  Make January 6 Independence Day.
 Well gee, he’s finally just saying it.  Shocking  2376398117
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-05-23, 10:42

The one good thing that Trump did was expose a whole lotta people for who we always knew they were.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-05-23, 11:21

Motown Spartan wrote:The one good thing that Trump did was expose a whole lotta people for who we always knew they were.

Very true.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-05-23, 11:27

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
DWags wrote:

1/6/21

That was bad, but not there yet.  90% of those idiots thought that they were just protesting.  DJT convinced them it was OK to go in the building.  10% were more violent or organized, breaking windows/doors and planning. Few had guns also.

I don’t know numbers but what it proved to me was that we have a ton of people willing to commit treason. Not just those who took part in it, but those who supported them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-23, 11:29

Motown Spartan wrote:The one good thing that Trump did was expose a whole lotta people for who we always knew they were.

The left is so happy they now have an excuse for their hatred.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

NumbersDude likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-05-23, 11:43

Bredo Morstoel wrote:

What is the right's excuse?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-05-23, 11:44

Yes. The overly politicized and polarized followers. Well gee, he’s finally just saying it.  Shocking  200.gif?cid=ddb306a5r0g2991lsk7tnjh0iv7g05b6wdtrvlnohklbwa34&rid=200

Some people are a little to unaware. Look who wants to divide Americans into different regions. Hmm.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-05-23, 11:48

DWags wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

I don’t know numbers but what it proved to me was that we have a ton of people willing to commit treason. Not just those who took part in it, but those who supported them.

And who are the fascist? You want to make it illegal to protest the government?

All protest should be encouraged but violence should be prosecuted.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-23, 12:05

Bredo Morstoel wrote:

Some things don’t need an excuse. Like Putin, Hitler, and Trump.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-05-23, 12:23

PennSpartan wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

Yeah, I'm guilty. I hate treason. I'm pretty sure I hate people who are "Christian" misogynistic, racist, sexual predators, and seek to deny women of their rights. Threaten our sitting VP with hanging. Jesus they're mentally fucked up. It's why I'm not 100% thinking I should hate them. Many need mental help. They're just not well.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-05-23, 12:36

NumbersDude wrote:

Yes. The overly politicized and polarized followers. Well gee, he’s finally just saying it.  Shocking  200.gif?cid=ddb306a5r0g2991lsk7tnjh0iv7g05b6wdtrvlnohklbwa34&rid=200

Some people are a little to unaware. Look who wants to divide Americans into different regions. Hmm.

Are you calling racism, sexism, and white supremacy just "overly" politicized issues?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-05-23, 13:10

Motown Spartan wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Are you calling racism, sexism, and white supremacy just "overly" politicized issues?

Far leftist have the same talking points.
1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

Did I miss something?

All of these talking points are used to control your outrage.

Look no further than Putin. What is his excuse to invade?
Oh right Nazis. In essence you are following Putins playbook. Wake up and stop hating each other. The real enemy are the ones that want to see America divided.

Or keep on posting and spreading hate.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-05-23, 13:15

DWags wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

Yeah, I'm guilty. I hate treason. I'm pretty sure I hate people who are "Christian" misogynistic, racist, sexual predators, and seek to deny women of their rights. Threaten our sitting VP with hanging. Jesus they're mentally fucked up. It's why I'm not 100% thinking I should hate them. Many need mental help. They're just not well.

And yet you are agreeing with a poster that called out for the assignation of a US President and has been one of the most racist posters. Bravo. All because he has the same political affiliation as you. You are becoming what you hate.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-05-23, 13:40

NumbersDude wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

Did I miss something?

Oh right Nazis. In essence you are following Putins playbook. Wake up and stop hating each other. The real enemy are the ones that want to see America divided.

For a second there it sounded like you were blaming people that are intolerant to:

1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

But stop me if I'm wrong...it's my fault America is divided? Fuck that noise. Are we supposed to let:

1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

Continue to destroy America?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and PennSpartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-05-23, 13:52

Motown Spartan wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

Did I miss something?

For a second there it sounded like you were blaming people that are intolerant to:

1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

But stop me if I'm wrong...it's my fault America is divided? Fuck that noise. Are we supposed to let:

1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

Boom. Well said.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-05-23, 13:53

Motown Spartan wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

Did I miss something?

Oh right Nazis. In essence you are following Putins playbook.  Wake up and stop hating each other. The real enemy are the ones that want to see America divided.

1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

Is it fear mongering?  A few summers ago with the riots burning and destroying cities like that?

Taking over parts of a city? Arson? Fighting with police and calling for defunding of police? DC on fire and major metropolitan areas looted? A bunch of trespassers and vandals fighting with capital police- which cleared them out in a few hours?

Who is destroying America? This is what happens when the mob mentality takes over. You would think that college educated people can look past the politics and see what is really happening.
  Oh well. Most Americans are not radicalized either way.

Everyone should have a nation wide BBQ instead of riots.
Everyone eats.

What do you do to stop the divisiveness? Post more about how much you hate the other side? I love Trapper Gus. We do not share the same political leanings.

Last edited by NumbersDude on 2022-05-23, 13:56; edited 1 time in total
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-05-23, 13:56

Motown Spartan wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

Did I miss something?

1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

Well gee, he’s finally just saying it.  Shocking  3775540924
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-05-23, 13:56

NumbersDude wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

1. Racist
2. Nazi
3. White supremacist
4. Sexist
5. Anti environment
6. Christian
7. Greedy
8. Russian collusion
9. Orangeman
10. Toxic masculinity
11. 6 January.

Is it fear mongering? A few summers ago with the riots burning and destroying cities like that?

Taking over parts of a city? Arson? Fighting with police and calling for defunding of police? DC on fire and major metropolitan areas looted? A bunch of trespassers and vandals fighting with capital police- which cleared them out in a few hours?

Who is destroying America? This is what happens when the mob mentality takes over. You would think that college educated people can look past the politics and see what is really happening.
Oh well. Most Americans are not radicalized either way.

Everyone should have a nation wide BBQ instead of riots.
Everyone eats.

I have no desire to eat a meal with Tucker Carlson or his zealots. They literally kill people but I'm being intolerant.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next