Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What'd I miss?

2 posters

Go down

What'd I miss? Empty What'd I miss?

Post by RQA Wed 14 Sep 2022 - 9:48

I've been on a bit of a sabbatical over the past month. And so what have I missed around here?

Is Joe still crushing it? Is inflation still zero? Anyone indicted yet for insurrection? I see that you aren't supposed to charge your EV in California during the day. National debt down? And the ever popular gas price topic! Will we see >$4 again or <$3 first? I understand Joe is depleting the Strategic Oil Reserve and also limiting leasing again. Mortgage rates >6% for the first time in years. Stock market down 1200 yesterday. Ouch. Is Travis still my boss around here?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What'd I miss? Empty Re: What'd I miss?

Post by PennSpartan Wed 14 Sep 2022 - 14:19

RQA wrote:I've been on a bit of a sabbatical over the past month. And so what have I missed around here?

Is Joe still crushing it? Is inflation still zero? Anyone indicted yet for insurrection? I see that you aren't supposed to charge your EV in California during the day. National debt down? And the ever popular gas price topic! Will we see >$4 again or <$3 first? I understand Joe is depleting the Strategic Oil Reserve and also limiting leasing again. Mortgage rates >6% for the first time in years. Stock market down 1200 yesterday. Ouch. Is Travis still my boss around here?
Welcome back. I’ve been told I am a Republican by the board brethren because of my stance against the student loan bailout, among other things. Can you confirm my status in the Party? I’m against 2A, pro choice, environmentalist, pro-EV, anti-big oil, support taxes on wealthy, Biden supporter, Hillary supporter. Does this put me to the right or left of Ted Cruz? I just want to know where I’d be seated in the next Republican Convention. Thanks!
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA Wed 14 Sep 2022 - 16:06

PennSpartan wrote:
Welcome back.
Thanks!
PennSpartan wrote:
 I’ve been told I am a Republican by the board brethren because of my stance against the student loan bailout, among other things.  Can you confirm my status in the Party?  I’m against 2A, pro choice, environmentalist, pro-EV, anti-big oil, support taxes on wealthy, Biden supporter, Hillary supporter.  Does this put me to the right or left of Ted Cruz?  I just want to know where I’d be seated in the next Republican Convention. Thanks!

Well, let's try to figure that out.

I'm against the student loan bailout and against the 2A.

I'm pro-life, an environmentalist, support oil (big, small and medium).   I support taxes on the wealthy (they already are paying most of them) but not a Biden or HRC supporter.

Because of these stances I've been labeled and ultra-MAGA around here.  

Some of my stances put me a little to the left of Cruz and your stances put you a bit to the left of me.

So weighing all of that.............

Cruz = Nazi
RQA = Ultra MAGA

I guess that makes you just a regular old Republican, or as Biden would call you a "semi-facist"
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Wed 14 Sep 2022 - 16:58

RQA wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:
Welcome back.
Thanks!
PennSpartan wrote:
 I’ve been told I am a Republican by the board brethren because of my stance against the student loan bailout, among other things.  Can you confirm my status in the Party?  I’m against 2A, pro choice, environmentalist, pro-EV, anti-big oil, support taxes on wealthy, Biden supporter, Hillary supporter.  Does this put me to the right or left of Ted Cruz?  I just want to know where I’d be seated in the next Republican Convention. Thanks!

Well, let's try to figure that out.

I'm against the student loan bailout and against the 2A.

I'm pro-life, an environmentalist, support oil (big, small and medium).   I support taxes on the wealthy (they already are paying most of them) but not a Biden or HRC supporter.

Because of these stances I've been labeled and ultra-MAGA around here.  

Some of my stances put me a little to the left of Cruz and your stances put you a bit to the left of me.

So weighing all of that.............

Cruz = Nazi
RQA = Ultra MAGA

I guess that makes you just a regular old Republican, or as Biden would call you a "semi-facist"
Thanks for the status report. I guess I’ll have to form a little clique of outcast Dems in the Republican Party who can share ideas and report back to the Democrats. It might be a large group actually, since anyone to the right of Bernie is considered Republican by Progressives.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down