Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travis’ @Washington Game Thread only post in this one if you are Travis or Travis adjacent

+9
Heat Miser
tGreenWay
AvgMSUJoe
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Pervis Muldoon
Trapper Gus
Travis of the Cosmos
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Travis’ @Washington Game Thread only post in this one if you are Travis or Travis adjacent  - Page 2 Empty Re: Travis’ @Washington Game Thread only post in this one if you are Travis or Travis adjacent

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:15 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:My mother couldn’t but she has bad knees

They have surgery for that.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Travis’ @Washington Game Thread only post in this one if you are Travis or Travis adjacent  - Page 2 Empty Re: Travis’ @Washington Game Thread only post in this one if you are Travis or Travis adjacent

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:16 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:My mother couldn’t but she has bad knees

She’s had one done and the other in November. After that I’m still not confident she can throw very far
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:17 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

She’s had one done and the other in November. After that I’m still not confident she can throw very far

Sholder surgery ...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:19 pm

Defense stops Washington first time
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:20 pm

MSU running backs are not able to deal with MSU offensive line
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:21 pm

Early season cocomelon has absolutely no minorities in it. They definitely caught some heat for that because the newer stuff introduces many minorities including an African American best friend family. The thing is, like the best friend family, I am aware of the parents jobs. Mom is a doctor, dad is a baker. But cocomelon family… they don’t appear to have jobs. No idea what they re at least. Is the show commenting on how the cocomelon family is a bunch of trust fund babies and the best friend family has to work way harder to get to the same societal class?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:27 pm

The Quick Brown Fox Jumped over the lazy dogs back
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:37 pm

Just get Thorne out of there he’s a mess
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:39 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Just get Thorne out of there he’s a mess

Thorne is okay, but he needs better players ...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:42 pm

I mean he just almost ran out of the back of the end zone then immediately threw a bad interception.

I don’t mean replace him as starter. But he took that hard shot at the beginning of the third and looks all messed up since (bearing in mind that I was watching cocomelon for much of that)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:43 pm

George & Jason have missed all of that.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:47 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I mean he just almost ran out of the back of the end zone then immediately threw a bad interception.

I don’t mean replace him as starter. But he took that hard shot at the beginning of the third and looks all messed up since (bearing in mind that I was watching cocomelon for much of that)

He's earning some respect from his teammates tonight. I'm fine with letting him play.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:49 pm

Bullshit PI call.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:52 pm

Three game threads really sucks, dudes.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:56 pm

We did our part at the swill. Tucker needs to look in the mirror about what happened on his end with such support
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:06 pm

No. I’m not going to buy in that this isn’t over. I’m not going to do it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:07 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:No. I’m not going to buy in that this isn’t over. I’m not going to do it.

Come on dude, only two TOUCHDOWNS ..
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:08 pm

The best horse race was where the best horse lost.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:09 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:No. I’m not going to buy in that this isn’t over. I’m not going to do it.

Come on dude, only two TOUCHDOWNS ..

If we get a turnover then I’ll get back on that train.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:14 pm

MSU has the ball
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:17 pm

Well at least it was fun for a few minutes
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:17 pm

This game is, at best, the tenth most important game this season. There may be more good to come from the effort than bad from the result.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:19 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:This game is, at best, the tenth most important game this season. There may be more good to come from the effort than bad from the result.

Too many injuries
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:23 pm

Still 0-0 in the Big Ten.

#GreenColoredGlasses
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:49 am

Pervis Muldoon wrote:This game is, at best, the tenth most important game this season. There may be more good to come from the effort than bad from the result.

You learn more in a game like this, than you do in beating a cupcake.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:01 am

NigelUno wrote:

I'm not sure I like what we learned
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Our goal line defense is good.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:01 am

New goals. Instead of giving up touchdown passes, tackle them at the one!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:03 am

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Our goal line defense is good.

Awesome. I don't think this defense can be fixed this year. Terrible scheme and slow Jimmies and Joes is a brutal combo.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:31 am

It warms my heart that everyone on the board believes they are Travis adjacent

Travis’ @Washington Game Thread only post in this one if you are Travis or Travis adjacent  - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5iqmrd25l1l4qvy5b2m2i4zal0radx4ribjtng9ok&rid=200
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:51 am

It's in a grumbling...."fuckin' travis" sort of way.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:54 am

Acceptable
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:21 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It warms my heart that everyone on the board believes they are Travis adjacent

Travis’ @Washington Game Thread only post in this one if you are Travis or Travis adjacent  - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5iqmrd25l1l4qvy5b2m2i4zal0radx4ribjtng9ok&rid=200

To be clear I don't ... have no idea what that phrase means, just had to respond to some of the game situations in this thread along with the other two but tried not too much in this thread.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:08 pm

Ahem.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:10 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Ahem.
Awfully presumptive of you to think of yourself as Travis adjacent
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:11 pm

I’m just kidding Kingston you’re Travis adjacent :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:15 pm

Thos isn't on Travis. I take blame for the UW game. The damage was already done when Travis started this.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2