Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial get your ass outta the ditch vs Ohio State Game Thread

+11
Robert J Sakimano
aualum06
Pervis Muldoon
DWags
tGreenWay
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
kingstonlake
Nordic
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tOfficial get your ass outta the ditch vs Ohio State Game Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial get your ass outta the ditch vs Ohio State Game Thread

Post by Nordic 2022-10-08, 18:09

aualum06 wrote:Thorne has been mentally gone a year. Really disappointing

Yep. Very strange. Next man up.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial get your ass outta the ditch vs Ohio State Game Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial get your ass outta the ditch vs Ohio State Game Thread

Post by I.B. Fine 2022-10-08, 18:16

Does OSU have a punter?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-10-08, 18:24

Fuck off Virgil
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2022-10-08, 18:28

Feels like the white flag has been waved....
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-10-08, 18:34

Maybe the worst part is that the current score is 42-13 and I'm surprised it's that close.

This time yesterday, I would've totally taken that score late in the 3rd quarter.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-10-08, 18:39

I had to take my parents dock out. How many we up?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2022-10-08, 18:40

OSU seems like just farting around now. Need 10 points for the over.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2022-10-08, 18:43

Okay. That's better.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-10-08, 18:49

DWags wrote:I’m just mad at myself for getting this angry. 1. They’re kids. 2. I know nothing of the inner machinations of the program (I used to) 3. I think Tuck is bringing in people who will do better.

But honestly I really believe that these kids should be doing better than they are as far as scheme and being I. Position. T
I get that someone might be bigger faster stronger than you. ,but at least be in the general area you’re supposed to be in.

Tuck has said the same stupid shit for 4 weeks and changed nothing
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-10-08, 19:01

aualum06 wrote:
DWags wrote:I’m just mad at myself for getting this angry. 1. They’re kids. 2. I know nothing of the inner machinations of the program (I used to) 3. I think Tuck is bringing in people who will do better.

But honestly I really believe that these kids should be doing better than they are as far as scheme and being I. Position. T
I get that someone might be bigger faster stronger than you. ,but at least be in the general area you’re supposed to be in.

Relax. We’re barely halfway through year one of a ten year contract. Lots of time to improve. tOfficial get your ass outta the ditch vs Ohio State Game Thread - Page 2 4121865476
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-10-08, 19:24

PennSpartan wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Relax. We’re barely halfway through year one of a ten year contract. Lots of time to improve. tOfficial get your ass outta the ditch vs Ohio State Game Thread - Page 2 4121865476

Probably should consider stepping his game up
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-10-08, 19:42

What were you guys expecting today? If anything it probably went a little better than I thought it would tbh.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and Other Teams Pursuing That like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-10-08, 20:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What were you guys expecting today? If anything it probably went a little better than I thought it would tbh.

It went a lot better than I expected.  I looked at last year's OSU game, and we are so much worse this year, getting blown out early by teams not even close to OSU.

Sure, I had hope that things would come together today and we'd win, but I didn't really expect us to be within 40 or to score in double digits in the first half.

Note: I did pick us in the Pick Em, but that's because I will always pick us, and always pick against UM, regardless of spreads or reason.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-10-08, 20:32

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What were you guys expecting today? If anything it probably went a little better than I thought it would tbh.

It went a lot better than I expected.  I looked at last year's OSU game, and we are so much worse this year, getting blown out early by teams not even close to OSU.

Sure, I had hope that things would come together today and we'd win, but I didn't really expect us to be within 40 or to score in double digits in the first half.
Yeah I just don’t get people that are in any way upset about this. Like I expected us to get smashed. We got smashed. Is anything different today than yesterday? Not really
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-10-09, 02:57

i agree travis.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-10-09, 07:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Yeah I just don’t get people that are in any way upset about this. Like I expected us to get smashed. We got smashed. Is anything different today than yesterday? Not really

It's always been an odd thing, and far from just an MSU thing. Playing a clearly superior opponent, everyone says, "We are going to get destroyed". Then when we get destroyed, "I can't believe we got destroyed!"
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, Other Teams Pursuing That and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-10-09, 14:06

So I saw this years team on the TeeVee this week, first time I have seen them play

Two comments

1 - QB looks confused during passing plays
2 - No pass rush
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-10-09, 18:50

Trapper Gus wrote:So I saw this years team on the TeeVee this week, first time I have seen them play

Two comments

2 - No pass rush

That about sums it up
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-10-09, 19:46

Nordic wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:So I saw this years team on the TeeVee this week, first time I have seen them play

Two comments

2 - No pass rush

That about sums it up

Thought the offense line was giving Paton enough time, much of the time.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-10-09, 20:11

Trapper Gus wrote:
Nordic wrote:

That about sums it up

It's like that time Cougar got spooked by that MiG.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-10-09, 20:19

Trapper Gus wrote:
Nordic wrote:

That about sums it up

OSU covered the receivers pretty well though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-10-09, 20:22

NigelUno wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

OSU covered the receivers pretty well though.

Paton doesn't trust his receivers and hesitates ...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2