Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Jones verdict

+5
AvgMSUJoe
PennSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
duffy munn
9 posters

Go down

Alex Jones verdict Empty Alex Jones verdict

Post by duffy munn 2022-10-12, 18:17

Ordered to pay 1 billion to Sandy Hook victims families. They will never see a dime. so essentially he walks. I honestly would support a public hanging in Waterbury Connecticut
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Alex Jones verdict Empty Re: Alex Jones verdict

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-10-12, 18:27

He walks but he’ll be spending a lot of money to hide what he’s got left and may make in the future.

I’m always shocked at how many wack jobs will travel 1000’s of miles to harass parents of children who died at Sandy Hook.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-10-12, 18:38

It was a civil trial, there couldn’t have been a question about if he’d walk or not. Just monetary penalties there.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-10-12, 18:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It was a civil trial, there couldn’t have been a question about if he’d walk or not. Just monetary penalties there.

I get it's a civil trial. Which is why I said he essentially walked because he will never pay. this is a case where I say fuck the law and the system. String that motherfucker up by the balls. In public.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-10-12, 19:22

duffy munn wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It was a civil trial, there couldn’t have been a question about if he’d walk or not. Just monetary penalties there.

I get it's a civil trial. Which is why I said he essentially walked because he will never pay. this is a case where I say fuck the law and the system. String that motherfucker up by the balls. In public.
Stringing up by the balls in public is not a possible result of a civil trial.

I guess I’m just saying what else did you think was an outcome here? Any amount that results in his bankruptcy and his assets reduced to 0 was worst case scenario for him and that’s what you got
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-10-12, 19:41

Even though he will do everything possible to avoid paying a dime, it seems he would have a hard time spending any money, right? If he tries to buy a yacht or new home, it seems the court would be able to stop that purchase and force him to use that money to pay the victims. And this would have to affect his credit rating, making loans difficult to get. Alex Jones verdict 2599972566
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-10-12, 19:46

Unless he moves to Russia or whatever. Not many places in the world to hide though.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-10-12, 21:00

PennSpartan wrote:Even though he will do everything possible to avoid paying a dime, it seems he would have a hard time spending any money, right? If he tries to buy a yacht or new home, it seems the court would be able to stop that purchase and force him to use that money to pay the victims. And this would have to affect his credit rating, making loans difficult to get. Alex Jones verdict 2599972566
yes a judgement will show up every time Jones tries to buy anything. Fucking sad it will be his only repercussion. I can't think of a more awful human
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-10-12, 21:08

He was saying on his show they’ll never see it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-10-12, 21:22

just MAGA folks doing MAGA things.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-10-12, 21:32

duffy munn wrote:Ordered to pay 1 billion to Sandy Hook victims families. They will never see a dime. so essentially he walks. I honestly would support a public hanging in Waterbury Connecticut

Then, we all could say it was a fake and they had an actor up there swinging by a rope with his eyes bulging out. That he’s in hiding with JFK jr waiting to be appointed czar of the southwest region of the fascist states of America
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-10-12, 21:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Stringing up by the balls in public is not a possible result of a civil trial.

I guess I’m just saying what else did you think was an outcome here? Any amount that results in his bankruptcy and his assets reduced to 0 was worst case scenario for him and that’s what you got

Is there any legal way to seize his assets?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 21:48

the Goldman’s have been waiting 30 years for their payments from oj.
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 21:56

duffy munn wrote:Ordered to pay 1 billion to Sandy Hook victims families. They will never see a dime. so essentially he walks. I honestly would support a public hanging in Waterbury Connecticut

does this extremely pro death penalty view extend to any and all violent crimes, too? theft?
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-10-12, 22:15

JimothyPickledeiter wrote:the Goldman’s have been waiting 30 years for their payments from oj.

Do we get to put Jones in jail? That would be awesome. WAIT, joes and oh in a death fight. Pay per view. Money split between SH families and the Goldmans! Winner gets a pardon from Trump in his mind, loser gets… dead.

I’d pay.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 22:17

the first time I heard the name “Jeffrey Epstein” was when I was cruising dark corners of the interwebs circa 2003. it was a much thinner Texan who also named Bill Clinton, Bill Gates and “British royalty” as customers.
never paid much attention until Epstein’s arrest years later. I’m still kind of weirded out by it.
officially, his dad was listed as a dentist but there’s no information of him practicing in Dallas (where Alex was raised) or anywhere else. In 2010 there were rumors his dad was CIA which Alex admitted in the early 2010’s, which lead many of his former adherents to making claims he is connected to intelligence as controlled opposition….
Jones whole story is weird and I’d laughed him off until the Epstein thing officially materialized in the press almost 15 years after first hearing about him.
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 22:18

DWags wrote:
JimothyPickledeiter wrote:the Goldman’s have been waiting 30 years for their payments from oj.

Do we get to put Jones in jail? That would be awesome. WAIT, joes and oh in a death fight. Pay per view. Money split between SH families and the Goldmans! Winner gets a pardon from Trump in his mind, loser gets… dead.

I’d pay.

I don’t think you can jail someone for being mean to someone else.
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 22:19

not yet, anyway. the way things are going I wouldn’t be surprised to see many more being jailed for making wild claims against the government within the next 5-10 years.
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-10-12, 22:25

JimothyPickledeiter wrote:
DWags wrote:

I’d pay.

See nobody can take our “new” poster seriously if he didn’t watch the last episode of Seinfeld. Sorry.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 22:31

not for nothing, he was right about Epstein years before anyone else had heard the name

on July 25 of 2001 he predicted on his syndicated radio show at the time there would be a terrorist attack on American soil that would be blamed on osama bin laden. that one is eerie.

he also, quite bombastically, claimed chemicals being put in the water were “turning the frogs gay.” we all laughed. Comedians made funny songs about it with clips from that episode. but after all the making fun, that turned out to be true, also.

whether or not sandy hook was a government psy op (not entirely out of question considering the CIA’s chemical experiments on Charles Manson and Ted Kazcynski) is whatever. His mistake was accusing the parents of being crisis actors. hes been right about crisis actors being used in similar instances before, but you need the receipts if youre going to go out of your way to make the supplemental claim public, as he did.
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 22:31

DWags wrote:

See nobody can take our “new” poster seriously if he didn’t watch the last episode of Seinfeld. Sorry.

that’s fair. I was never much of a sitcom guy.
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-10-12, 22:39

JimothyPickledeiter wrote:not for nothing, he was right about Epstein years before anyone else had heard the name

on July 25 of 2001 he predicted on his syndicated radio show at the time there would be a terrorist attack on American soil that would be blamed on osama bin laden. that one is eerie.

he also, quite bombastically, claimed chemicals being put in the water were “turning the frogs gay.” we all laughed. Comedians made funny songs about it with clips from that episode. but after all the making fun, that turned out to be true, also.

whether or not sandy hook was a government psy op (not entirely out of question considering the CIA’s chemical experiments on Charles Manson and Ted Kazcynski) is whatever. His mistake was accusing the parents of being crisis actors. hes been right about crisis actors being used in similar instances before, but you need the receipts if youre going to go out of your way to make the supplemental claim public, as he did.

Alex Jones verdict 502811600

WTF?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 22:42

DWags wrote:
JimothyPickledeiter wrote:not for nothing, he was right about Epstein years before anyone else had heard the name

WTF?

which part?
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 22:42

this begs the question…

how much money can we get awarded for suing every media figure who said the vaccine would stop transmission?
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 22:46

that Robbie Parker was rubbing his hands together when the amounts were being read was telling. who laughs and smiles the day their daughter is murdered?
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 22:50

DWags wrote:

WTF?

if I could post “external links,” you’d have receipts
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 22:52

DWags wrote:

WTF?

the government has *never* considered killing their own citizens to advance political ambitions. right, mr dwags?
our government would never do that.
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 22:53

DWags wrote:

WTF?

our government would *never* use mind altering substances to study mind control on unsuspecting US citizens. right, mr dwags?
our intelligence services have never been involved in that sort of experimentation.
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-10-12, 23:00

DWags wrote:

WTF?

our government would *never* use mind altering substances to study mind control on unsuspecting US citizens. right, mr dwags?
our intelligence services have never been involved in that sort of experimentation.

Em, er, em yeah yeah exactly. I was just saying that to my neighbor this weekend.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 23:03

DWags wrote:

Em, er, em yeah yeah exactly. I was just saying that to my neighbor this weekend.

everything is easier when you go through life thinking politicians have your best interests at heart and no ambitions of their own.
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-10-12, 23:12

DWags wrote:

everything is easier when you go through life thinking politicians have your best interests at heart and no ambitions of their own.

As I close my eyes tonight before I go to bed, I’m going to say a prayer of thanks that there are very sane, right thinking Americans like you and Alex Jones looking out for us. I for one, will not disregard the effort you two put together to bring truth to light. Thank you and carry-on
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 23:16

DWags wrote:

As I close my eyes tonight before I go to bed, I’m going to say a prayer of thanks that there are very sane, right thinking Americans like you and Alex Jones looking out for us. I for one, will not disregard the effort you two put together to bring truth to light. Thank you and carry-on

and the cloth masks worked and the “vaccines” stopped transmission.

remember when Whitmer made Home Depot rope off the gardening section in a bid to stop an upper respiratory virus? Lol
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JimothyPickledeiter 2022-10-12, 23:17

you may not like him and find him disgusting.

but he was right about a few major things before any one else was. like him or not, it is what it is.
JimothyPickledeiter
JimothyPickledeiter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-10-13, 07:29

Sounds like you're an Alex Jones fan. If so, fuck off.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-10-13, 09:06

Got no fucking clue what you are talking about... again. (Which AM radio station do I need to tune into?)

OH SHIT, It's infowars.
Yeah, Fuck off.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down