Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone is offering free tickets

+7
NigelUno
Trapper Gus
PennSpartan
tGreenWay
AvgMSUJoe
MSU addict
Dendrobates
11 posters

Go down

Someone is offering free tickets Empty Someone is offering free tickets

Post by Dendrobates 2022-10-26, 13:37

On RCMB, manbearpig guy is offering to buy you a ticket to the UM game. I didn't think it was legit at first, but it is.
I was offered, but I need to find a babysitter (which is unlikely). Message him if you're interested, before his budget runs out.

https://247sports.com/college/michigan-state/board/93/Contents/let-me-know-if-you-want-to-endure-the-big-hole-195738533/?page=4
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Someone is offering free tickets Empty Re: Someone is offering free tickets

Post by MSU addict 2022-10-26, 13:48

I believe he is the same poster who offered any RCMB'er who needed it $1,000 during the height of the pandemic.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Dendrobates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2022-10-26, 14:29

MSU addict wrote:I believe he is the same poster who offered any RCMB'er who needed it $1,000 during the height of the pandemic.

That's really cool of him.
I wish I could be in that position to do the same. I often think of silly things like that.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-10-26, 14:46

I'm offering anyone an empty beer can on Saturday. Just take em... all yours. Your welcome.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-10-26, 15:10

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I'm offering anyone an empty beer can on Saturday. Just take em... all yours. Your welcome.

Do we have to give you $.10 for each empty? And don’t try to pick our pockets: Yoohoo bottles don’t have a deposit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-10-26, 15:12

Pretty cool gesture on the part of MBP. Reminds me of when a bunch of RCMBers got together and paid for a bunch of kids to go see the local bowl game MSU was playing in.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-10-26, 15:41

Dendrobates wrote:On RCMB, manbearpig guy is offering to buy you a ticket to the UM game. I didn't think it was legit at first, but it is.
I was offered, but I need to find a babysitter (which is unlikely). Message him if you're interested, before his budget runs out.

https://247sports.com/college/michigan-state/board/93/Contents/let-me-know-if-you-want-to-endure-the-big-hole-195738533/?page=4
If he offers free tickets to the World Series in Philly, let me know please. Someone is offering free tickets 55953254
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-10-26, 15:48

Nice, I suppose, but you have to pay me to sit in those tiny narrow seats.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-10-26, 16:16

PennSpartan wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:On RCMB, manbearpig guy is offering to buy you a ticket to the UM game. I didn't think it was legit at first, but it is.

If he offers free tickets to the World Series in Philly, let me know please. Someone is offering free tickets 55953254

WS tickets are crazy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2022-10-26, 16:27

Trapper Gus wrote:Nice, I suppose, but you have to pay me to sit in those tiny narrow seats.

Are they that much smaller?
I've only been once, but I don't recall the seats being any different than SS.
I do pay for the seatbacks with my season tickets because it makes sure you have that whole seat. I have been sqeezed out of them in the past.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-10-26, 17:15

I honestly respect some of you that have been to UM games, especially UM-MSU games. And I'm sure it must have been awesome to see them crying when weve beat them. Personally, I couldn't do it, even to sit in the MSU section when I was really confident that we would win. That's just too much assholery in one place for me.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-10-26, 18:18

Dendrobates wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:Nice, I suppose, but you have to pay me to sit in those tiny narrow seats.

I do pay for the seatbacks with my season tickets because it makes sure you have that whole seat. I have been sqeezed out of them in the past.

They may be different sizes in different sections, however, in the end zones they are defiantly smaller than at MSU.  How much smaller? 4 inches, maybe.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2022-10-27, 08:28; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-10-26, 22:57

MiamiSpartan wrote:I honestly respect some of you that have been to UM games, especially UM-MSU games. And I'm sure it must have been awesome to see them crying when weve beat them. Personally, I couldn't do it, even to sit in the MSU section when I was really confident that we would win. That's just too much assholery in one place for me.

i don't know, there's MSU fans everywhere too. it's really not that bad. part of the experience when traveling to away/rival stadiums. i've had fun every time i went and AA is a cool town
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-10-26, 23:51

MiamiSpartan wrote:I honestly respect some of you that have been to UM games, especially UM-MSU games.  And I'm sure it must have been awesome to see them crying when weve beat them.  Personally, I couldn't do it, even to sit in the MSU section when I was really confident that we would win.  That's just too much assholery in one place for me.

My one and only foray into the big hole was when I was 9 or 10. It was either Duffy’s last game vs umaa in ann arbor, or his last umaa game entirely; I don’t remember. I remember all of us being jam-packed in our seats. It was really uncomfortable.  I also remember we lost 10-0. This was my first ever rivalry game, and afaik, my first fb game on any level. The man and woman behind us were jawing back and forth the whole game. He was a blue, and she rooted for MSU. Like I said, I was just a kid, and to me, this couple was arguing, but I didn’t yet understand the nuances of dialogue, so it might not have been an actual fight and instead just good natured shit-talking. Anyway, that’s the day I learned what this game really meant, and I’ve hated scum ever since.
Oh, and the giant papier-mâché Spartan head got pelted with debris as it was attempting to exit the stadium via the tunnel, and whomever was inside had some incredible language for those walvies throwing things, words I’ve not since forgotten and have myself used against blues at opportune times.

tl:dr been there once when I was a kid, learned to hate umaa at that game, no need to be around that many walvies ever again.

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2022-10-26, 23:53; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-10-26, 23:52

p.s. but OTPT is right about the town. it’s way cooler than the school.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-10-27, 00:00

I've been @UofM

2008 Blair White javon ringer
2010 Mark Dell, Baker
2012 fuck that game what a trainwreck
2015 enough said great tailgate and ending. was drunken

good times - hopefully can make a night game there or at least in EL when it happens next. sitting this one out
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-10-27, 00:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I've been @UofM

2008 Blair White javon ringer
2010 Mark Dell, Baker
2012 fuck that game what a trainwreck
2015 enough said great tailgate and ending. was drunken

good times - hopefully can make a night game there or at least in EL when it happens next. sitting this one out

A couple of friends of mine have had tickets to the last two Spartan wins in aa. Both times, at or near the end of the game, they had someone take their photo as they were standing up and celebrating while a sea of blue moped all around them. The pics are awesome and hysterical.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2022-10-27, 08:25

tGreenWay wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:whomever was inside had some incredible language for those walvies throwing things, words I’ve not since forgotten and have myself used against blues at opportune times.

This week seems like it would be an appropriate time to enlighten us.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-10-27, 08:42

A real cool gesture on that guys part. Always a great tailgate and a pretty cool stadium. I’ve been there when Desmond tripped in the end zone, I was there for number one versus no one, I was there for Bobby Williams I’ve lost the team game, in the final time I was there was 2017.

Daughters junior year on the cheer squad, dancing in the monsoon, she was down on the field with Paul Bunyan afterwards, and I said to my wife, that will be the final memory I ever have of the stadium as we laughed. Never going back For a football game. When my nephew graduates I’ll go back.

The town is different I love Ann Arbor. Very cool town.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2022-10-27, 10:15

Trapper Gus wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

They may be different sizes in different sections, however, in the end zones they are defiantly smaller than at MSU.  How much smaller? 4 inches, maybe.

Damn, sounds miserable.

I am SOL with a babysitter. So it's a no go for me. It's probably for the best. A few drinks in, and I would be running my mouth off there.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-10-27, 10:41

Dendrobates wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Damn, sounds miserable.

I am SOL with a babysitter. So it's a no go for me. It's probably for the best. A few drinks in, and I would be running my mouth off there.

Speaking of TOB, which I just was, I think years ago there was a comparison on seat widths, which I have been unable to find, mostly about how to get the numbers up M reduced seat widths.

If anyone read this knows something about the seating widths help would be nice.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down