Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thy Swill be done, on earth, as it is in Breslin: MSU @ ND

+5
Other Teams Pursuing That
Trapper Gus
aualum06
Motown Spartan
tGreenWay
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thy Swill be done, on earth, as it is in Breslin: MSU @ ND - Page 2 Empty Re: Thy Swill be done, on earth, as it is in Breslin: MSU @ ND

Post by tGreenWay 2022-11-30, 22:47

I said Here cometh thy biggest second half comeback in ACC/B1G Challenge history!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Thy Swill be done, on earth, as it is in Breslin: MSU @ ND - Page 2 Empty Re: Thy Swill be done, on earth, as it is in Breslin: MSU @ ND

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-11-30, 22:48

Goodnight fellas. It’s been really….bad.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-11-30, 23:18

I am extremely unhappy with the final score of this game and intend to write a strongly worded letter to the president of basketball.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-12-01, 07:08

Trapper Gus wrote:They have told us the MSU is tired about 10 times so far

It made me tired.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-12-01, 07:10

tGreenWay wrote:I am extremely unhappy with the final score of this game and intend to write a strongly worded letter to the president of basketball.

ASSketball
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-12-01, 07:28

Motown Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I am extremely unhappy with the final score of this game and intend to write a strongly worded letter to the president of basketball.

ASSketball

Certainly was. We seem to have at least one of these games every year. Hopefully we got it out of our system.

Side note. My guy Brooks struggled badly last night. He better improve his defense or his minutes will evaporate when Akins and Hall return. Izzo started Whitens in the second half to send a message. Hope Brooks heard it.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-12-01, 07:51

duffy munn wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

ASSketball

Certainly was. We seem to have at least one of these games every year. Hopefully we got it out of our system.

Side note. My guy Brooks struggled badly last night. He better improve his defense or his minutes will evaporate when Akins and Hall return. Izzo started Whitens in the second half to send a message. Hope Brooks heard it.

And Smith went in before Holloman.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2022-12-01, 07:56

Just one of those nights. Time to turn the page and move forward.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-12-01, 08:13

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

And Smith went in before Holloman.

Waving the white flag and sending a message at the same time. Pure Izzo.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-12-01, 08:42

duffy munn wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

ASSketball

"We know he struggles defensively, and yet we know he’s got some offense. The people in the summer league that went out and watched him, and every call I got – some from you guys, some from everybody else – if you guys don’t know he averaged 50 points a game in our summer league, guarded by my mother who’s 96, and my father who’s dead. Those two people guarded him."

Thy Swill be done, on earth, as it is in Breslin: MSU @ ND - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-12-01, 08:52

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

"We know he struggles defensively, and yet we know he’s got some offense. The people in the summer league that went out and watched him, and every call I got – some from you guys, some from everybody else – if you guys don’t know he averaged 50 points a game in our summer league, guarded by my mother who’s 96, and my father who’s dead. Those two people guarded him."

Thy Swill be done, on earth, as it is in Breslin: MSU @ ND - Page 2 502811600

Classic. I wouldn't want to be Brooks in practice this week.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2