Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is George Santos only the first in a long line of certifiable psychotics that will be elected?

+12
Turtleneck
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
kingstonlake
RQA
Floyd Robertson
Trapper Gus
GRR Spartan
AvgMSUJoe
tGreenWay
DWags
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is George Santos only the first in a long line of certifiable psychotics that will be elected?   Empty Is George Santos only the first in a long line of certifiable psychotics that will be elected?

Post by DWags 2022-12-23, 18:39

I mean every day there is something new and different and crazy about what this guy has lied about.

I don’t think you can kick him out of office can you?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/23/nyregion/george-santos-republican-resume.html
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is George Santos only the first in a long line of certifiable psychotics that will be elected?   Empty Re: Is George Santos only the first in a long line of certifiable psychotics that will be elected?

Post by tGreenWay 2022-12-23, 19:56

He can be expelled, but I seriously doubt connies would do that. He can also be stripped of committee assignments, but again, if McCarthy becomes Speaker, it’s unlikely he has the spine to do that. More likely, Santos will be pressured to resign by forces inside and out of Congress.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is George Santos only the first in a long line of certifiable psychotics that will be elected?   Empty Re: Is George Santos only the first in a long line of certifiable psychotics that will be elected?

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-12-23, 20:12

tGreenWay wrote:He can be expelled, but I seriously doubt connies would do that. He can also be stripped of committee assignments, but again, if McCarthy becomes Speaker, it’s unlikely he has the spine to do that. More likely, Santos will be pressured to resign by forces inside and out of Congress.
Not when he flipped the district. Probably just no assignments (if that). Just sit there and do as we say. Jr Conman win is a win for ALL conmen.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-12-23, 22:22

Santos (R) would have to resign and NY governor Hochul (D) would then call a special election.

Given the GOP’s slim majority, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see the GOP hunker down, take abuse about Santos and ride it out until 2024 when Santos would lose in the primary.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-12-23, 23:21

He is just another in their line of crazies.

There was one from Iowa, another from Texas, and then Trump. Followed by that Congressperson from Georga & then Colorado.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-12-27, 07:43

lol, admitted in two interviews Monday to "embellishing" parts of his resume and said he intends to be sworn in at the start of the new Congress on Jan. 3.

More lolz

"I never claimed to be Jewish," he told the Post. "I am Catholic. Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background I said I was 'Jew-ish.'"

Even more lolz

It's all OK, because “a lot of people overstate in their résumés.”
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-12-27, 08:41

Floyd Robertson wrote:lol, admitted in two interviews Monday to "embellishing" parts of his resume and said he intends to be sworn in at the start of the new Congress on Jan. 3.

More lolz

"I never claimed to be Jewish," he told the Post. "I am Catholic. Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background I said I was 'Jew-ish.'"

Even more lolz

He has admitted everything tNTY's published about him was true.

There also is a question of if he is a US citizen.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-12-27, 08:58

Floyd Robertson wrote: Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background

Sounds okay to me.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Warren
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-12-27, 09:14

RQA wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote: Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background

Sounds okay to me.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Warren

Pretty sure she didn't say that about the current situation, but you lie to yourself all the time, so this is just one more lie you believe.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-12-28, 11:50

I turned on Santos when he said he had been under sniper fire in Bosnia.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-12-28, 12:00

Let him stay. Campaign with him as one of the poster children for what the Republican party is. Let him slurp Trump, McCarthy, Greene, etc. Let them return the slurp. America in general has proven they will reject these types.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-12-28, 15:44

RussianQuislingAgent got kicked in the ass to post some weak assed damage control.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

This Is The Way likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-12-29, 08:10

A district attorney in New York is looking into Rep.-elect George Santos (R-N.Y.) after he admitted to "embellishing" parts of his resume, drawing calls for his resignation.

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/28/george-santos-nassau-da-republican-investigation

The feds are involved too, according to tNYT
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-12-29, 09:45

They now found a video of him saying he got chemotherapy for a brain tumor. :Jesus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-12-29, 09:52

DWags wrote:They now found a video of him saying he got chemotherapy for a brain tumor.   :Jesus.  

It might explain some things.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-12-29, 19:42

Floyd Robertson wrote:lol, admitted in two interviews Monday to "embellishing" parts of his resume and said he intends to be sworn in at the start of the new Congress on Jan. 3.

More lolz

Even more lolz

If any of his lies are on federal paperwork, he’s toast. Doubt he did, though.

Meanwhile, we learn today he might have lied about his mom’s death after claiming she survived the South Tower collapse on 9/11 and breathed in who knows what from the toxic clouds. Turns out he might’ve embellished that tale, too.
Meanwhile, crickets from the GOP “leadership.”
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-12-29, 20:15

tGreenWay wrote:

More lolz

Even more lolz

Meanwhile, we learn today he might have lied about his mom’s death after claiming she survived the South Tower collapse on 9/11 and breathed in who knows what from the toxic clouds. Turns out he might’ve embellished that tale, too.

McCarthy needs votes…
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-12-29, 20:55

DWags wrote:They now found a video of him saying he got chemotherapy for a brain tumor.   :Jesus.  

Holy shit
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-12-29, 20:56

tGreenWay wrote:

More lolz

Even more lolz

Holier shit

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-12-29, 21:43

It's important to remember that lying only increases his profile with the christian right.

All he has to do now is mock disabled people and brag about raping women and they'll nominate him president.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-12-29, 21:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:It's important to remember that lying only increases his profile with the christian right.

All he has to do now is mock disabled people and brag about raping women and they'll nominate him president.
God is merciful... to the conmen who dupe republicans.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-12-30, 07:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:It's important to remember that lying only increases his profile with the christian right.

As long as he admits he sinned, and that "God" forgave him while promising to hate everyone who isn't in their club, they are cool with it.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-06, 14:17

Evidently, this is a proud boy salute.

[tw]1611150918447206400?s=46&t=12UTieL2vPeYn5DQmWoZRQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-01-07, 07:45

Birds of a feather…

Is George Santos only the first in a long line of certifiable psychotics that will be elected?   Santos-2-1-1
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-01-07, 12:48

It took McCarthy days to be elected Speaker by a slim majority. Now he owns Santos and I suspect will do what’s necessary to keep Santos in office so he can depend on his vote for the term.

As this Congress starts making plans for 2024/ Santos will probably not get too much support compared to other McCarthy supporters who represent much safer districts.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-01-09, 18:13

Nail this effer with anything and everything.

[tw]1612532373308178435[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-01-09, 18:21

Floyd Robertson wrote:Nail this effer with anything and everything.

Everybody does it - rQa
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-09, 20:08

Floyd Robertson wrote:Nail this effer with anything and everything.

these laws have no real teeth.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-10, 12:05

Is George Santos only the first in a long line of certifiable psychotics that will be elected?   FmHXxhwWYAE3kUe?format=jpg&name=medium
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-10, 12:07

Also, can you imagine being so gross that even MTG finds you repugnant?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-01-10, 15:17

and in related news: House Republicans Set To Vote To Cripple Ethics Watchdog
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-10, 16:01

Jake from State Farm wrote:and in related news: House Republicans Set To Vote To Cripple Ethics Watchdog

Honestly, I don’t think there’s been a bigger group of scumbags ever in the United States. Government is this group of Republicans.

The effect, advocates have warned, will be to cripple perhaps the only effective congressional ethics watchdog. The office could soon investigate the role lawmakers played in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection and could also look into the finances and fundraising of incoming Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.).
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-10, 18:50

DWags wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:and in related news: House Republicans Set To Vote To Cripple Ethics Watchdog

Honestly, I don’t think there’s been a bigger group of scumbags ever in the United States. Government is this group of Republicans.

The effect, advocates have warned, will be to cripple perhaps the only effective congressional ethics watchdog. The office could soon investigate the role lawmakers played in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection and could also look into the finances and fundraising of incoming Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.).

It's basically if we took the worst of the non-affiliated UM fanbase and put them in Congress.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-01-10, 22:16

Maybe The Swill's Russian Quisling Agent is lining up a visit to DC so he can have a one on one fund raiser with Congressman Santos.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-01-11, 11:54

[tw]1613214798707101697[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartytruth 2023-01-11, 14:04

He like he is a Trump family member!
Spartytruth
Spartytruth
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-14, 11:10

Is his real name even George Santos?

[tw]1613938363060424718?s=20&t=k4JEtvonxg-j7pEp7JyNew[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-18, 18:01

My only wish is that this guy lied his way into being UM offensive coordinator instead of a job that can effect all of us

[tw]1615808517176234020[/tw]
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-19, 07:55

Even for the Republican Party this guy is an embarrassment, yet they refuse to kick him out.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-19, 08:47

NM

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2023-01-19, 10:42; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next