Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cast the first stone if you've Never got into a sword fight over a Monopoly game that lead to hospitalization

4 posters

Go down

Cast the first stone if you've Never got into a sword fight over a Monopoly game that lead to hospitalization Empty Cast the first stone if you've Never got into a sword fight over a Monopoly game that lead to hospitalization

Post by DWags 2023-04-13, 13:29

I don't want to hear you indignation if you yourself have been in a sword fight because of monopoly. You're so full of yourselves. Just last week I threw a knife at a neighbor for interrupting a game of Risk I was having in my driveway.

You don't like my monopoly game? Let me just go get my Samurai Sword

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Cast the first stone if you've Never got into a sword fight over a Monopoly game that lead to hospitalization Empty Re: Cast the first stone if you've Never got into a sword fight over a Monopoly game that lead to hospitalization

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-04-13, 13:32

I just beat some guy to within inches of his life with my cane when I caught him cheating at Old Maid.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Cast the first stone if you've Never got into a sword fight over a Monopoly game that lead to hospitalization Empty Re: Cast the first stone if you've Never got into a sword fight over a Monopoly game that lead to hospitalization

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-04-13, 14:45

I caught my neighbor cheating at War and took pliers to his fingernails.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2023-04-14, 10:53

DWags wrote:I don't want to hear you indignation if you yourself have been in a sword fight because of  monopoly.   You're so full of yourselves.  Just last week I threw a knife at a neighbor for interrupting a game of Risk I was having in my driveway.  

You don't like my monopoly game?  Let me just go get my Samurai Sword

Put me down for team neighbor.  You can't play Risk in the driveway or you won't be able to park there for a month.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down