Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump’s “I thought she was my wife” explanation for rape…

+9
GRR Spartan
duffy munn
kingstonlake
Motown Spartan
Trapper Gus
Jake from State Farm
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
This Is The Way
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trump’s “I thought she was my wife” explanation for rape… Empty Trump’s “I thought she was my wife” explanation for rape…

Post by This Is The Way 2023-05-04, 23:35

has somehow surpassed “I thought this was my apartment so I shot the black guy” and “Just following orders” as the worst defense argument ever proffered.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65486437

This Is The Way
This Is The Way
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Trump’s “I thought she was my wife” explanation for rape… Empty Re: Trump’s “I thought she was my wife” explanation for rape…

Post by tGreenWay 2023-05-05, 02:47

Is this also an indirect admission that the rape occurred?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Robert J Sakimano, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Trump’s “I thought she was my wife” explanation for rape… Empty Re: Trump’s “I thought she was my wife” explanation for rape…

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-05, 04:58

It's almost like the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator who brags about raping women.. [checks notes]... rapes women.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-05-05, 13:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:It's almost like the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator who brags about raping women.. [checks notes]... rapes women.

You might want to start adding senile in your description of the orange blob. He seems to be exhibiting signs of it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by This Is The Way 2023-05-05, 21:08

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:It's almost like the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator who brags about raping women.. [checks notes]... rapes women.

You might want to start adding senile in your description of the orange blob. He seems to be exhibiting signs of it.
How can you tell? He has always been a doorknob.
This Is The Way
This Is The Way
Spartiate

AvgMSUJoe, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-05-09, 07:45

This Is The Way wrote:

How can you tell? He has always been a doorknob.

That is actually a campaign strategy, confuse the issues with malarky.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-09, 11:04

Goes along the lines of the defense team's final arguments of "it wasn't a real rape" or something like that.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-05-09, 12:08

"When you're famous you can get away with this stuff" is definitely a bold strategy.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-05-09, 12:23

Just in deliberations today. Verdict by the end of the day?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-05-09, 15:13

Found liable of sexual abuse and defamation. Must pay $2,000,000
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-09, 15:18

Turns out the creepy, rapey, sexual predator is actually a creepy, rapey, sexual predator.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-09, 15:19

kingstonlake wrote:Found liable of sexual abuse and defamation. Must pay $2,000,000

CNBC says $5,000,000
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-09, 15:21

and, if you're keeping score at home, tomorrow CNN is providing him with a 'town hall' even to promote himself.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-05-09, 15:25

Motown Spartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Found liable of sexual abuse and defamation. Must pay $2,000,000

CNBC says $5,000,000

Yes another 3 million for defamation. Boom.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-05-09, 15:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and, if you're keeping score at home, tomorrow CNN is providing him with a 'town hall' even to promote himself.

CNN Crazy like a fox?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-09, 15:27

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and, if you're keeping score at home, tomorrow CNN is providing him with a 'town hall' even to promote himself.

CNN Crazy like a fox?
the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is the best thing that's ever happened to the mainstream media and they will do anything within their power to get him re-elected.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-09, 15:27

We tried to warn you all. Hell, he flat out told you out of his own filthy mouth. The man is a degenerate and has no business being the POTUS. And you all owe Hillary an apology you deplorable FUCKS.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, kingstonlake and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-09, 15:36

Motown Spartan wrote:We tried to warn you all. Hell, he flat out told you out of his own filthy mouth. The man is a degenerate and has no business being the POTUS. And you all owe Hillary an apology you deplorable FUCKS.  
There's nothing we can say or do to make the christians feel shame. He literally represents who they are and they'll never turn their back on him.

are they disgusting? Yes. Are they deplorable? Yes. Will I do anything to keep the christians away from me and my family? Yes.

He is them and they are him. This is cause for celebration for them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-09, 15:41

But what will be the fallout here? More victim blaming and excuse making? Or will anyone actually turn their backs on his rapist ass?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-09, 15:45

Motown Spartan wrote:But what will be the fallout here? More victim blaming and excuse making? Or will anyone actually turn their backs on his rapist ass?
dude, anyone that would cheer someone who mocks disabled people and support someone who brags about raping women are sad, morally broken people.

This will do nothing to encourage personal reflection.

I mean, let's face it: I learned absolutely nothing from this verdict. I knew he was a sexual predator. You know why? Because he told me he was.

the difference between decent people like me and you and the christians is that the christians don't care about right and wrong, what is decent and what is deplorable.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-05-09, 16:16

Perhaps an endless round of negative news stories would have some effect if any of the MSM grow some balls.

Will CNN cancel the town hall they are throwing for free?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-05-09, 16:33

I definitely will not watch. But damn if part of me knows anytime this idiot opens his mouth he digs his holes deeper. I wouldn't be surprised to see him even more defiant and just come out and say I can sell top secret information as long as I declassified it. He literally copped to sexual assault because he feels he's entitled to commit it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-05-09, 17:30

kingstonlake wrote:"When you're famous you can get away with this stuff" is definitely a bold strategy.

Doubling down on it during his deposition confirms he's a predator. He actually said it's true, "unfortunately or fortunately". His cult does not care.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-05-09, 18:59

Lies stacked on more lies.

“Don’t know this woman”

“Never happened”

“Thought she was Marla”

“I’ll testify”

“They wouldn’t let me testify”

Yet 30+% of voters want to make him POTUS again.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-05-09, 19:54

Just a reminder that 80% of peopel who declare themselves evangelical christians will be voting for this monster.

Christians. If they weren't such predators and pieces of shit, they'd be funny.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-05-09, 20:00

Rats jumping off the ship

[tw]1656066831017295872?s=20[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-05-09, 20:28

Marco Rubio and Tommy Tuberville have taken the all in for Trump approach.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-09, 20:47

DWags wrote:Rats jumping off the ship

[tw]1656066831017295872?s=20[/tw]
it was 7 years ago that he bragged about grabbing women "by the pussy".

Or at least that's when the recording came out.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-05-10, 08:05

kingstonlake wrote:I definitely will not watch. But damn if part of me knows anytime this idiot opens his mouth he digs his holes deeper. I wouldn't be surprised to see him even more defiant and just come out and say I can sell top secret information as long as I declassified it. He literally copped to sexual assault because he feels he's entitled to commit it.

Doesn't really matter, since everything he says on CNN will be FAKE NEWS!!!
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-05-10, 09:01

kingstonlake wrote:I definitely will not watch. But damn if part of me knows anytime this idiot opens his mouth he digs his holes deeper. I wouldn't be surprised to see him even more defiant and just come out and say I can sell top secret information as long as I declassified it. He literally copped to sexual assault because he feels he's entitled to commit it.

Thats what they said about the free campaign ads in 2016
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-05-10, 09:09

Trapper Gus wrote:

They just can't get away from manufacturing news to drive their profits.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-05-10, 09:10

Trapper Gus wrote:

They just can't get away from manufacturing news to drive their profits.

Are you suggesting that there are some areas of society where free market economics are not the best way to go? /s
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-05-10, 12:11

Trump’s “I thought she was my wife” explanation for rape… Scree145

The big smile says it all.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-10, 12:41

we should send flowers to Guest. I know he's having a rough day. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-10, 12:58

The "she was just doing it for the money" crowd is alive and well on the Twatters. They don't realize that the jury awarded her the money and she never asked for a penny, nor will she ever see one.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-05-10, 13:28

Motown Spartan wrote:The "she was just doing it for the money" crowd is alive and well on the Twatters. They don't realize that the jury awarded her the money and she never asked for a penny, nor will she ever see one.  

Yep, Trump will take this all the way to the Supreme Court and every attorney that works on the case for him will never see a penny either.

edit: If Trump appeals he has to post a bond for the $5million and it accrues 9% interest. If Trump loses appeal she immediately get the $5 million + interest/
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-06-25, 19:15

Trump is putting up the $5.5 million bond for the appeal in cash, he claims he doesn't want to spend the money on a surety bond. Does anyone else think this is an excellent way for him to launder money?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-06-28, 09:20

OMG. What do you do when you're found guilty of defamation? Sue the person back for the same claim. I'm not sure anyone except Trump would do this.

[tw]1674044161647935489[/tw]

Scumbag.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-06-28, 11:19

Two lessons people should learn from Donald Trump.

If you ever "sexually assault" someone: I thought she was my wife.

If you are ever arrested/charged with anything: Declare your candidacy for POTUS.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-06-28, 11:43

Floyd Robertson wrote:OMG. What do you do when you're found guilty of defamation? Sue the person back for the same claim. I'm not sure anyone except Trump would do this.

[tw]1674044161647935489[/tw]

Scumbag.

I suppose if you promise an attorney enough money they'll sue anyone for anything.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next