Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QB1 and QB2. Who you got, what do you think, and why do you think it Thread. Kim or Hauser?

+6
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Nordic
duffy munn
NigelUno
DWags
10 posters

Go down

QB1 and QB2. Who you got, what do you think, and why do you think it Thread.  Kim or Hauser?   Empty QB1 and QB2. Who you got, what do you think, and why do you think it Thread. Kim or Hauser?

Post by DWags Fri 5 May 2023 - 19:42

Lets take gossip, film study and gut feelings here and see what this thread is like come September 1. Anything you guys want to dump in here is cool. I hope we don't argue here, just positive posts and news you here. Thorne is gone, lets move on. One of these cats is gonna be wearing a Championship ring as the starting QB.

QB1 and QB2. Who you got, what do you think, and why do you think it Thread.  Kim or Hauser?   3493939353

Me first. When I'd finish my playbook for the team, I knew, by heart about 95 % of formations and possible calls and checks outof each play vs. a couple or three defenses. If this is true about Hauser, I'm beyond impressed.

[tw]1654630808701788160?s=20[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

QB1 and QB2. Who you got, what do you think, and why do you think it Thread.  Kim or Hauser?   Empty Re: QB1 and QB2. Who you got, what do you think, and why do you think it Thread. Kim or Hauser?

Post by NigelUno Fri 5 May 2023 - 20:47

My gut says Kim will be QB1 for the 1st game, and Houser will be QB1 for the 2nd game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

QB1 and QB2. Who you got, what do you think, and why do you think it Thread.  Kim or Hauser?   Empty Re: QB1 and QB2. Who you got, what do you think, and why do you think it Thread. Kim or Hauser?

Post by duffy munn Fri 5 May 2023 - 22:30

I just want the best guy to play.

Last edited by duffy munn on Fri 5 May 2023 - 22:49; edited 1 time in total
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 5 May 2023 - 22:33

NigelUno wrote:My gut says Kim will be QB1 for the 1st game, and Houser will be QB1 for the 2nd game.

I kinda like this. Give them both a chance and hope one of them separates. My fear is neither one does and you have a QB controversy.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 5 May 2023 - 23:21

I don't know
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 6 May 2023 - 2:12

Nordic wrote:I don't know

I tend to agree with this.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 6 May 2023 - 6:53

I think we'll see a lot of Kauser
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 6 May 2023 - 7:19

It will be amazing if we utilize the forward pass this year... I just don't see it happening.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat 6 May 2023 - 8:10

What about the freshman recruit?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 6 May 2023 - 8:21

AvgMSUJoe wrote:It will be amazing if we utilize the forward pass this year... I just don't see it happening.

Kim/Hauser + Better OL* > Thorne
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 6 May 2023 - 11:33

(Shoulda added the /s... of course they will be fine....🙂)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 6 May 2023 - 20:47

[tw]1655010199407849472?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 6 May 2023 - 21:31

DWags wrote:[tw]1655010199407849472?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]

QB1 and QB2. Who you got, what do you think, and why do you think it Thread.  Kim or Hauser?   3493939353
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 7 May 2023 - 8:42

First game snaps: 65% Kim / 35% Hauser. Regardless of score.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 7 May 2023 - 10:23

Nordic wrote:First game snaps: 65% Kim / 35% Hauser. Regardless of score.

If we don’t have a true winner, by the first game, I’d like to see a starter for one game, and a starter for another game. It’s just my own personal opinion. I just think it’s better for team chemistry out on the field during games.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 7 May 2023 - 11:55

Houser to Delaware. For real.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 7 May 2023 - 14:34

I used to work with a lady named Kim Hauser. She brought her dogs to the office until someone finally told her to stop.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 7 May 2023 - 14:52

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I used to work with a lady named Kim Hauser. She brought her dogs to the office until someone finally told her to stop.

This is the worst story ever told in the history of the Internet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun 7 May 2023 - 15:27

Turtleneck wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:I used to work with a lady named Kim Hauser. She brought her dogs to the office until someone finally told her to stop.

Oh I don't know about that. It is a short story, forsure.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun 7 May 2023 - 16:58

Turtleneck wrote:

The ending was completely unexpected. I thought for sure the dogs would learn Excel, then discover a pricing error that would net the company an additional twelve million in revenue and be promoted to middle management.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Turtleneck and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 7 May 2023 - 17:23

Turtleneck wrote:

I could go on, not sure it gets better.

The dogs did the agility things. Don't think they ever won. She would put up a Christmas tree for dogs every year. And she would bring in cake on their birthdays.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 7 May 2023 - 17:27

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

The ending was completely unexpected. I thought for sure the dogs would learn Excel, then discover a pricing error that would net the company an additional twelve million in revenue and be promoted to middle management.

Middle management? They’re dogs. More like piddle management, amirite?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Turtleneck, Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun 7 May 2023 - 18:40

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

The dogs did the agility things. Don't think they ever won. She would put up a Christmas tree for dogs every year. And she would bring in cake on their birthdays.

No.

Keep to the orginal.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 7 May 2023 - 19:47

Trapper Gus wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

No.

Keep to the orginal.
Her car had "I I love you Corgis" (or whatever) on the back. It had a stickperson family with her and the dogs. She retired when her work buddy decided to leave to be with her family. She signed up near the same day.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down