Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If it's you tSwill member, when you're busted don't mention you're a member of our commuinity

+3
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
DWags
7 posters

Go down

If it's you tSwill member, when you're busted don't mention you're a member of our commuinity Empty If it's you tSwill member, when you're busted don't mention you're a member of our commuinity

Post by DWags Tue 9 May 2023 - 13:58

TIA

[tw]1655972243456000000?s=20[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If it's you tSwill member, when you're busted don't mention you're a member of our commuinity Empty Re: If it's you tSwill member, when you're busted don't mention you're a member of our commuinity

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 9 May 2023 - 14:07

I think the statute of limitations ran out on my last transgression from July 1982.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

The Pantry, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

If it's you tSwill member, when you're busted don't mention you're a member of our commuinity Empty Re: If it's you tSwill member, when you're busted don't mention you're a member of our commuinity

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 9 May 2023 - 14:20

I can't lie - I do one track workout every week during the summer and East Lansing HS was renovating their football field last summer, so the track (which is around the football field) was closed off.

as such, I spent my summer workouts at the MSU track and more often than not I had to hurdle the fence, despite the "no trespassing" signs. I figured if the cops stopped by, they'd just tell me to leave.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 9 May 2023 - 14:39

I didn’t do it and you can’t prove it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders Tue 9 May 2023 - 14:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I can't lie - I do one track workout every week during the summer and East Lansing HS was renovating their football field last summer, so the track (which is around the football field) was closed off.

as such, I spent my summer workouts at the MSU track and more often than not I had to hurdle the fence, despite the "no trespassing" signs. I figured if the cops stopped by, they'd just tell me to leave.

I was going to scale the fence and go off the 10m platform at the pool the other day but then looked and said ahhh hell nah!

So maybe they should do that with the other facilities to cut down on the trespassing.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Robert J Sakimano and The Pantry like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 9 May 2023 - 15:53

Rick Saunders wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I can't lie - I do one track workout every week during the summer and East Lansing HS was renovating their football field last summer, so the track (which is around the football field) was closed off.

I was going to scale the fence and go off the 10m platform at the pool the other day but then looked and said ahhh hell nah!

So maybe they should do that with the other facilities to cut down on the trespassing.
I gotta tell  ya, I do have a pretty sweet scar on my hand still from a cut I got from climbing over the fence last summer.

once it mixed with the sweat from my workout, the top side of my hand looked like it had been involved in a 70's era professional rasslin' match.

I have a picture of it. It's pretty fly.

I'd post it but I'm not sure if it violates any sort of rule about what is and isn't appropriate in terms of gore.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 9 May 2023 - 16:53

Rick Saunders wrote:

Told the story before:

Was nearing the end of Spring term (trimesters) freshmen year.  Drinking age was 18 and kegs were common  place in the dorms on weekends.  Our RA bought one for the floor on a Thursday night.  Later in the evening someone suggested we all go to the IM pool.  Bunch of them took off but a couple of us stayed and had another beer before heading out.

Still dark when getting there but they turned the lights on shortly after I went over the wall...good idea cause there were probably 200-250 people.  Floormates that had gotten there early had been working their way up the platforms... 3M, 5M, 7M.  They talked me into skipping those and go right for the 10M...pretty easy since I was drunk.  Was a blast the 1st time.  

Decided to do the 10 again.  Hit the water wrong.  Hobbled back to the dorm. Hamstrings hurt for the next 3-4 days.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 9 May 2023 - 19:05

Floyd Robertson wrote:I think the statute of limitations ran out on my last transgression from July 1982.

Floyd is a damn fugitive.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 9 May 2023 - 19:06

Fuck it.

Driving home last summer after scraping my hand across the fence of the MSU track.

(Did 8 X 200 meters at 38 seconds each).

If it's you tSwill member, when you're busted don't mention you're a member of our commuinity 20220710
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 9 May 2023 - 19:11

Bob’s arms when he is running.

If it's you tSwill member, when you're busted don't mention you're a member of our commuinity 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5cw4jzmzujsmqji8hcra22yqzjwn5op0qoubb5x59&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 9 May 2023 - 19:23

Turtleneck wrote:Bob’s arms when he is running.

If it's you tSwill member, when you're busted don't mention you're a member of our commuinity 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5cw4jzmzujsmqji8hcra22yqzjwn5op0qoubb5x59&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
If it's you tSwill member, when you're busted don't mention you're a member of our commuinity 502811600

Gravity is a sumbitch.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 9 May 2023 - 19:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Fuck it.

Driving home last summer after scraping my hand across the fence of the MSU track.

If it's you tSwill member, when you're busted don't mention you're a member of our commuinity 20220710

That’s a puppy scratch!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 9 May 2023 - 19:50

Last time I could do that Ronald Reagan hadn't even been elected a second time.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Robert J Sakimano and The Pantry like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 9 May 2023 - 20:49

tGreenWay wrote:

That’s a puppy scratch!
once the sweat hit it, it was pretty fly.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders Wed 10 May 2023 - 10:13

The Pantry wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:

Told the story before:

Was nearing the end of Spring term (trimesters) freshmen year.  Drinking age was 18 and kegs were common  place in the dorms on weekends.  Our RA bought one for the floor on a Thursday night.  Later in the evening someone suggested we all go to the IM pool.  Bunch of them took off but a couple of us stayed and had another beer before heading out.

Still dark when getting there but they turned the lights on shortly after I went over the wall...good idea cause there were probably 200-250 people.  Floormates that had gotten there early had been working their way up the platforms... 3M, 5M, 7M.  They talked me into skipping those and go right for the 10M...pretty easy since I was drunk.  Was a blast the 1st time.  

Decided to do the 10 again.  Hit the water wrong.  Hobbled back to the dorm. Hamstrings hurt for the next 3-4 days.

Like others on here who were at MSU in the early 80s I've been off that platform 'round midnite. Always sober though.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down