Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It appears that target thinks its ok to negotiate with terrorists

+4
TravelinMan
Motown Spartan
GRR Spartan
sεяεηιτλ
8 posters

Go down

It appears that target thinks its ok to negotiate with terrorists Empty It appears that target thinks its ok to negotiate with terrorists

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-05-26, 09:35

These people are the literal definition of terrorists and this store is capitulating to them. No store should alter what they were going to sell based on the dangerous and terroristic demands of these terrorists.

Hopefully the real American people will be sending them a message.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/after-backlash-and-threats-target-pulls-some-lgbtq-merchandise-from-store
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

It appears that target thinks its ok to negotiate with terrorists Empty Re: It appears that target thinks its ok to negotiate with terrorists

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-05-26, 09:46

Bullies are gonna bully, terrorists gonna terrorize.

Look who the GOP has it’s representatives, what they say, vote and do.

The same mindset is at work willing to trash the stability of the US Dollar that’s been the world’s currency since at least the conclusion of WW2.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

It appears that target thinks its ok to negotiate with terrorists Empty Re: It appears that target thinks its ok to negotiate with terrorists

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-26, 09:48

I don't believe Target capitulated. I believe they removed some of the products for the safety of their employees.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-05-26, 10:10

Motown Spartan wrote:I don't believe Target capitulated. I believe they removed some of the products for the safety of their employees.

It's not targets fault some overly sensitive terrorists can't handle reality. If any employees are harmed, it's the fault of the terrorists, not target. Where does it end? Hint: it won't end, they will keep terrorizing target about other things thanks to the success of their first terrorism campaign. It's exactly why you don't negotiate with terrorists. You draw a hard line, do what you were going to do anyways and do everything in your power to make it socially unacceptable for these terrorists to terrorize. We the people need to stand with them when they make those choices. We the people also need to punish them for not being strong. Their displays should not be changed in response to these unamerican idiots.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-05-26, 10:13

GRR Spartan wrote:Bullies are gonna bully, terrorists gonna terrorize.

Look who the GOP has it’s representatives, what they say, vote and do.

The same mindset is at work willing to trash the stability of the US Dollar that’s been the world’s currency since at least the conclusion of WW2.

Those people are such fucking sheep. Nothing highlights them being sheep more than garbage like this. That's what the free market is for. You don't like it? Don't shop there. If enough people think like you do and do the same, target wouldn't do stuff like this. If they do it anyways, it means you are the unamerican idiot that is out of touch with reality. But you are still free not to see it by not shopping there.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-05-26, 10:14

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:I don't believe Target capitulated. I believe they removed some of the products for the safety of their employees.

It's not targets fault some overly sensitive terrorists can't handle reality. If any employees are harmed, it's the fault of the terrorists, not target. Where does it end? Hint: it won't end, they will keep terrorizing target about other things thanks to the success of their first terrorism campaign. It's exactly why you don't negotiate with terrorists. You draw a hard line, do what you were going to do anyways and do everything in your power to make it socially unacceptable for these terrorists to terrorize. We the people need to stand with them when they make those choices. We the people also need to punish them for not being strong. Their displays should not be changed in response to these unamerican idiots.
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

I agree with you on this, but I don't think it's fair to put the wage slaves busting their hump working retail in that kind of danger. Target, the corporation, has a responsibility to Target, the employees, to provide a safe working environment. I don't believe they can do that with their current campaign.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-26, 10:16

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

I don't disagree with you but they did what they had to do for the immediate safety of their employees. How they handle it moving forward will tell the whole story.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-05-26, 10:24

My solution is to let the “protestors” rant and video the whole exchange. Then follow them to the vehicle their driving and video them driving away.

Post it on a Terrorists at Target site for their friends, neighbors, employers and their families can enjoy their new found celebrity.

Most of these folks don’t want notoriety. They want to threaten and embarrass others and still be “private people”.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

sεяεηιτλ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-05-26, 10:27

TravelinMan wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

I agree with you on this, but I don't think it's fair to put the wage slaves busting their hump working retail in that kind of danger. Target, the corporation, has a responsibility to Target, the employees, to provide a safe working environment. I don't believe they can do that with their current campaign.

Doesn't target actually pay more than the average mega retailer?

I get it, keep your people safe, but what was the actual danger? These people are dangerous idiots to be sure but the danger is more about giving them credibility and poisoning society. If there's a dangerous individual the law enforcement should be involved to protect them. If something happens, it's always a risk of doing business in the public. Always. And it wouldn't be their fault if something does happen. The most you can do is train your security to stay vigilant and all your employees to avoid these morons at all costs.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-05-26, 10:29

GRR Spartan wrote:My solution is to let the “protestors” rant and video the whole exchange.  Then follow them to the vehicle their driving and video them driving away.

Post it on a Terrorists at Target site for their friends, neighbors, employers and their families can enjoy their new found celebrity.

Most of these folks don’t want notoriety.  They want to threaten and embarrass others and still be “private people”.  

Exactly.  That is a good defense.  What I said earlier is do everything in your power to make it socially unacceptable for them to behave in this terroristic manner.  Filming and promoting them personally seems like a great and easy way to do that. Put up your display with good camera coverage. I'm thinking multiple angles of their cave man behavior might be a pretty good deterrence
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-05-26, 11:10

And we’ll see but I would bet that they have actually made things less safe for their employees by doing this. Capitulating to these people only makes it worse for you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

sεяεηιτλ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-05-26, 11:12

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

And we’ll see but I would bet that they have actually made things less safe for their employees by doing this. Capitulating to these people only makes it worse for you

They are reacting to the potential loss of business. Their concern for their workers is mostly about money too.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-05-26, 11:17

Trapper Gus wrote:

They are reacting to the potential loss of business. Their concern for their workers is mostly about money too.

They’ve made that worse for themselves too. It doesn’t end here. It never does.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-05-26, 11:17

Trapper Gus wrote:

Can't pay your workers if you're out of business.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-05-26, 12:05

Target isn’t going out of business because a tiny but very vocal minority of the population can’t get over the fact that they are sexually attracted to trans people.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-26, 12:10

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Can't pay your workers if you're out of business.

They didn’t pull the merch fearing loss in revenue.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-05-26, 15:37

Thanks Trump, you despicable pile of human excrement.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-05-26, 21:28

Jake from State Farm wrote:Thanks Trump, you despicable pile of human excrement.

We were slowly headed down a path where the (now) vocal idiot small townies, the racists, and a plethora of other religious trash were slowly getting squeezed out, slowly made to keep their unamerican opinions to their selves....and then Trump hit reset on all of that.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

AvgMSUJoe and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-27, 07:46

The racist, bigoted christian sexual predator gave a sliver of christians not only permission, but cover, to be the worst possible versions of themselves they could be.

He and the mainstream media normalized them, amplified them and, for the first time in their pathetic lives, made them feel like they belonged to something bigger than themselves.

As all of us decent folks knew at the time, Hillary was being kind when she referred to them as "deplorables".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-06-05, 19:19

Update- in a shocking development, it did not help

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/emboldened-shoppers-threaten-target-workers-002604555.html
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

sεяεηιτλ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down