Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The indictment is unsealed thread.

+14
DWags
InTenSity
Rick Saunders
TravelinMan
Jake from State Farm
Robert J Sakimano
AvgMSUJoe
StylesGShmooth
sεяεηιτλ
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
Trapper Gus
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The indictment is unsealed thread.  Empty The indictment is unsealed thread.

Post by kingstonlake 2023-06-09, 14:20

[tw]1667227042809520131?t=H66zy9wShITaOH-lIfLCfA&s=19[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The indictment is unsealed thread.  Empty Re: The indictment is unsealed thread.

Post by kingstonlake 2023-06-09, 14:21

The indictment is unsealed thread.  20230610
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The indictment is unsealed thread.  Empty Re: The indictment is unsealed thread.

Post by kingstonlake 2023-06-09, 14:22

[tw]1667228069688385537?t=EwWWKHyhznTNqWryLKBdAA&s=19[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-06-09, 14:23

The indictment is unsealed thread.  20230611
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-06-09, 14:27

[tw]1667232535737167873?t=1xlhNiD1uRqruVqwHDIqKA&s=19[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-06-09, 14:29

[tw]1667227696034619402?t=wSejTSWV5N5sI-Wcmxn_GA&s=19[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-06-09, 14:30

[tw]1667231666518077440?t=BBPFSL6E-w2KgmJIP93sLw&s=19[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-09, 14:32

and, keep in mind, this is apart from the 34 previous felony indictments in New York.

as easy as it is to laugh, to say "I told you so", "Hillary warned you but you were too busy being a racist, bigoted misogynist to listen", etc., it's tragic how far our country has fallen in a relatively short amount of time.

it'll be a while before America can remove the putrid MAGA stain from the fabric of our democracy. If it can even be removed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-06-09, 14:51

[tw]1667239603281993745[/tw]

Shocked
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-06-09, 14:53

[tw]1667240892908838930[/tw]

Oh, Debbie taking the gloves off The indictment is unsealed thread.  502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Robert J Sakimano, AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-09, 14:55

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1667239603281993745[/tw]

Shocked
saw that, too.

I get the desire to cheer and celebrate, I really do.

But just last week we celebrated a somber day where we remember the brave men and women who paid the ultimate sacrifice to protect democracy.

and this is the thanks they get.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-06-09, 14:57

Are we just gonna ignore how tacky looking that bathroom is?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Trapper Gus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-09, 15:03

kingstonlake wrote:Are we just gonna ignore how tacky looking that bathroom is?
it looks exactly like what I would imagine a bathroom at the Mar-O-Lago Truck Stop and Massage Parlor would look like.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-09, 15:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and, keep in mind, this is apart from the 34 previous felony indictments in New York.

as easy as it is to laugh, to say "I told you so", "Hillary warned you but you were too busy being a racist, bigoted misogynist to listen", etc., it's tragic how far our country has fallen in a relatively short amount of time.

it'll be a while before America can remove the putrid MAGA stain from the fabric of our democracy. If it can even be removed.

Our MAGA friends are all in on the witch hunt thing. Evidence must have been planted by the deep state stuff. This should be come to Jesus moment from them but they are following the false God instead.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-09, 15:59

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and, keep in mind, this is apart from the 34 previous felony indictments in New York.

Our MAGA friends are all in on the witch hunt thing. Evidence must have been planted by the deep state stuff. This should be come to Jesus moment from them but they are following the false God instead.
you can't expect people who feel no shame to be ashamed.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-06-09, 17:37

Trying to keep up with the fallout of the indictment.

Did Trump’s lawyers John Rowly and Jim Trusty who were representing him in the Jan 6 and classified documents cases resign today (6-9-23) as is being reported or did Trump decide to change lawyers as he posted on his Truth Social site ?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-09, 18:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

you can't expect people who feel no shame to be ashamed.

They just believe the crap that Trump et al are feeding them
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-06-09, 18:56

GRR Spartan wrote:Trying to keep up with the fallout of the indictment.

Did Trump’s lawyers John Rowly and Jim Trusty who were representing him in the Jan 6 and classified documents cases resign today (6-9-23) as is being reported or did Trump decide to change lawyers as he posted on his Truth Social site ?

They probably gave Trump an invoice for services rendered and he told them to hit the road.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

GRR Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-09, 19:04

Jake from State Farm wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Trying to keep up with the fallout of the indictment.

They probably gave Trump an invoice for services rendered and he told them to hit the road.

Are they the lawyers he was lying to, or did they find out in the indictments that he lied to them?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-06-09, 19:13

Trapper Gus wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

Are they the lawyers he was lying to, or did they find out in the indictments that he lied to them?

Trump lies to anyone and everyone. His lawyers should expect to be lied to and be prepared to deal with it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-06-09, 21:17

[tw]1667296912943493120[/tw]
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, sεяεηιτλ, Jake from State Farm and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-06-09, 23:27

kingstonlake wrote:The indictment is unsealed thread.  20230611

I would venture to guess that this is basically his entire mobster move in a nut shell.  He often doesn't get hit with crimes because he didn't actually say it and a stupid person might not know what the hell he is signaling.  It works because people get the message and he's not going to be able to (generally) be quoted or recorded.  But when you're hoarding national security secrets under pressure of a subpoena, lawyers are going to take note of interactions and something tells me that this kind of mobster behavior to get what you really want is not going to be overlooked

I read most of the indictment. Basically it shows:

1. He knew he had classified documents in this big group of boxes
2. He tried to get his lawyers to make claims they knew were lies or to actively remove documents for him.
3. Once he got a subpoena and before his lawyer searched the boxes, he had little Walt bring a large number of boxes to a place trump could personally go through it. Then he had walt bring the boxes back to storage, minus a bunch of the boxes. Then he had his lawyer search the trove and report back to the feds.

They clearly show that he attempted to obstruct his investigation. Seems pretty slam dunk to me unless trump can prove they got some of the facts wrong, i.e. boxes that went up for his inspection didn't just magically disappear. Seems pretty unlikely.

The other thing this highlights is truly how dumb he actually is. He's not a very smart man. I have to think he gets away with as much as he does purely out of bludgeoning people or with his money, not because he knows loopholes or even at all that he knows what he's doing.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-10, 08:13

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:The indictment is unsealed thread.  20230611

I would venture to guess that this is basically his entire mobster move in a nut shell.  He often doesn't get hit with crimes because he didn't actually say it and a stupid person might not know what the hell he is signaling.  It works because people get the message and he's not going to be able to (generally) be quoted or recorded.  But when you're hoarding national security secrets under pressure of a subpoena, lawyers are going to take note of interactions and something tells me that this kind of mobster behavior to get what you really want is not going to be overlooked

I read most of the indictment.  Basically it shows:

1.  He knew he had classified documents in this big group of boxes
2. He tried to get his lawyers to make claims they knew were lies or to actively remove documents for him.
3.  Once he got a subpoena and before his lawyer searched the boxes, he had little Walt bring a large number of boxes to a place trump could personally go through it.  Then he had walt bring the boxes back to storage, minus a bunch of the boxes.  Then he had his lawyer search the trove and report back to the feds.

They clearly show that he attempted to obstruct his investigation.  Seems pretty slam dunk to me unless trump can prove they got some of the facts wrong, i.e. boxes that went up for his inspection didn't just magically disappear.  Seems pretty unlikely.

The other thing this highlights is truly how dumb he actually is.  He's not a very smart man.  I have to think he gets away with as much as he does purely out of bludgeoning people or with his money, not because he knows loopholes or even at all that he knows what he's doing.

Disagree that he doesn't have some smarts.  He acts like a NY wise guy who has been using intimidation to get what he wants all his life.  That works until he comes up against people who have more clout than he does and cannot be intimidated.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-06-10, 11:18

Trapper Gus wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

3.  Once he got a subpoena and before his lawyer searched the boxes, he had little Walt bring a large number of boxes to a place trump could personally go through it.  Then he had walt bring the boxes back to storage, minus a bunch of the boxes.  Then he had his lawyer search the trove and report back to the feds.

They clearly show that he attempted to obstruct his investigation.  Seems pretty slam dunk to me unless trump can prove they got some of the facts wrong, i.e. boxes that went up for his inspection didn't just magically disappear.  Seems pretty unlikely.

The other thing this highlights is truly how dumb he actually is.  He's not a very smart man.  I have to think he gets away with as much as he does purely out of bludgeoning people or with his money, not because he knows loopholes or even at all that he knows what he's doing.

Disagree that he doesn't have some smarts.  He acts like a NY wise guy who has been using intimidation to get what he wants all his life.  That works until he comes up against people who have more clout than he does and cannot be intimidated.

Really?  You think he's smart when he ... for some reason ... chose to hold on to documents and obstruct the search for them, and then the good guys were literally able to build a history of where and how they moved internally within mar a lago.  A smart man makes sure that can't happen, whatever it takes.  There should be no history of communications or nothing  about those boxes.

Unless he just didn't think it was a big deal (what he was doing).  That seems like the most plausible, to me.  To which, i ask again, how does a smart man not see this as a big deal when national security secrets are involved and documents are being stored in a friggin bathroom?

On another note, i found it hilarious how he was referenced in text that he called them "his papers". That's a call back, seemingly, to the big lebowski.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2023-06-10, 14:31

Trapper Gus wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

Doesn't sound like smarts, sounds more like a bully.

Last edited by StylesGShmooth on 2023-06-13, 19:42; edited 1 time in total
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-10, 15:46

Good point.

He is blind to why information is top secret or that everything in the executive branch isn't his own company.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-06-11, 07:19

Nah, He's a 8 year old who has been lucky so far.

The whole indicment is littered with his own statements and tweets. Anyone with half a brain would just shut the fuck up. But being a petulant spoiled child, he doesn't let common sense get in the way of a good rant/brag. The last 2 investigations found plenty of shit to hang him on, but politics (Barr) and some weird choices (Meuller) didn't get it over the goal line. And of course, like a petulant child it allowed him to claim complete victory, even with many many around him doing time.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-11, 08:05

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Nah, He's a 8 year old who has been lucky so far.

The whole indicment is littered with his own statements and tweets. Anyone with half a brain would just shut the fuck up. But being a petulant spoiled child, he doesn't let common sense get in the way of a good rant/brag. The last 2 investigations found plenty of shit to hang him on, but politics (Barr) and some weird choices (Meuller) didn't get it over the goal line. And of course, like a petulant child it allowed him to claim complete victory, even with many many around him doing time.

Those are all for fund raising.

He is like a Libertarian; everything is about more money for himself.

It is interesting that so many of the classified documents are daily presidential briefings as we were told he never read them.  I wonder how many other lies we were told about his lack of attention to details?

edit - Trump is winning the news cycle:

The indictment is unsealed thread.  Scree156

edit - I'm going to add this in here because it shows that Trump, the salesman, says what is followers what to hear. If they want to believe that Trump is stupid, like they are, he is quite willing to use that to gin them up, but don't assume he is that stupid, as clearly he knows he is playing them.

[tw]1667734452389257219[/tw]
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-11, 15:10

Bet it was a sad day at church for republicans/libertarians.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-12, 08:00

WASHINGTON —
William Barr, former U.S. President Donald Trump’s top law enforcement official at the end of his presidency, said Sunday that the criminal indictment accusing Trump of illegally retaining highly classified national security documents as he left office in 2021 was “very, very damning.”

"If even half of it is true, then he's toast. I mean, it's a very detailed indictment,” Barr, Trump’s attorney general in 2019 and 2020, told the “Fox News Sunday” show. “This idea of presenting Trump as a victim here — a victim of a witch hunt — is ridiculous."

https://www.voanews.com/a/indictment-against-trump-very-very-damning-former-attorney-general-says/7132424.html

Conventional wisdom among our top political journalists is that Donald Trump’s supporters will not turn against him — even now that he’s been charged with 37 federal felonies involving the theft and retention of documents containing the most highly controlled secrets of our military and intelligence services.

This is certainly true, at least to some extent. So inevitably, there will now be a mad scramble at the New York Times and elsewhere to find the Trumpiest diner in the reddest possible state, in pursuit of a bunch of MAGA-heads willing to gutturally assert that their great leader is innocent and that they will follow him anywhere.

There’s a better way.

I’m not saying journalists shouldn’t talk to Trump dead-enders. They should. But they shouldn’t do it stenographically.

That’s because the story here isn’t what the “two sides” say. It’s that there are “two sides” at all — considering the evidence contained in the indictment, including what is essentially a confession on tape.

Sure there will be some people out there – unclear how many — still defending Trump. But they are not doing so in good faith, based on facts. They’re repeating outrageous lies they heard from outrageous liars.

The very existence of the other side is an extraordinary phenomenon that must be explored – and never taken at face value.

What’s important is not what they say. What they say is gibberish. What’s important is why they say it, and why they believe things that aren’t true.

That’s the story of the decade, and here’s a sterling chance for some reporters to take a stab at telling it.

https://presswatchers.org/2023/06/reporters-rushing-to-red-state-diners-need-to-rethink-their-goals/
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-12, 08:45

Trapper Gus wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Nah, He's a 8 year old who has been lucky so far.

Those are all for fund raising.

He is like a Libertarian; everything is about more money for himself.

It is interesting that so many of the classified documents are daily presidential briefings as we were told he never read them.  I wonder how many other lies we were told about his lack of attention to details?

edit - Trump is winning the news cycle:

The indictment is unsealed thread.  Scree156

edit - I'm going to add this in here because it shows that Trump, the salesman, says what is followers what to hear. If they want to believe that Trump is stupid, like they are, he is quite willing to use that to gin them up, but don't assume he is that stupid, as clearly he knows he is playing them.

[tw]1667734452389257219[/tw]
I think he is very stupid. They're just more stupid than he is.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-12, 08:57

Trump winds down his lengthy North Carolina speech on a cheery note: "This is the final battle. With you at my side, we will demolish the deep state."

The word Armageddon is used generically today to refer to any type of catastrophic conflict, especially if it’s seen as likely to result in widespread destruction or the annihilation of human life. In the Bible, Armageddon refers to a climactic future battle between God and the forces of evil, as recorded in the book of Revelation. The word ultimately comes from the Hebrew word Har-Magedone, which means “Mount Megiddo,” the predicted location of the battle.

Trump is calling himself the second coming of Christ, and the Pat Roberson "Christians" are believing him.

[tw]1667697968957325312[/tw]

The Final Battle
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-12, 09:34

I wake up this morning to read a number of Republican elected representatives assigning themselves the role of judge and jury in the Trump espionage case.  Why do I write "judge and jury"?  Because to declare the man not guilty is to take the place of the judicial branch.

It's one thing when an average citizen does this.  We can all have our opinions.  But it's quite another when a senator or a representative makes such a claim.  The basis of our Constitution is the separation of powers.  When elected representatives take the place of judges and juries, they violate that spirit.  They tell citizens that the laws they make are in fact meaningless.

https://snyder.substack.com/p/dear-republicans

Jack Smith, Donald Trump, and the Kobayashi Maru
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-06-12, 10:16

Trapper Gus wrote:
Trump winds down his lengthy North Carolina speech on a cheery note: "This is the final battle. With you at my side, we will demolish the deep state."

The word Armageddon is used generically today to refer to any type of catastrophic conflict, especially if it’s seen as likely to result in widespread destruction or the annihilation of human life. In the Bible, Armageddon refers to a climactic future battle between God and the forces of evil, as recorded in the book of Revelation. The word ultimately comes from the Hebrew word Har-Magedone, which means “Mount Megiddo,” the predicted location of the battle.

Trump is calling himself the second coming of Christ, and the Pat Roberson "Christians" are believing him.

[tw]1667697968957325312[/tw]

The Final Battle

Well he does have the grifter part perfected and easily manipulated people believe anything he says, so yeah, he could very well be.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-13, 09:16

Southern Florida's federal courts are known as a "rocket docket" for their speedy trials, but former President Trump's legal team is likely to unleash a flurry of motions and challenges to delay his criminal trial there, former Trump lawyers say.

The moves could push the trial back, a few months at a time, as Trump's team challenges how prosecutors gathered evidence in the classified documents case, former Trump lawyer Tim Parlatore tells Axios.

“I wouldn't foresee this thing getting tried within a year,” said Parlatore, who left Trump’s legal team last month.
And after a trial, the appeals will go all the way to the top, he predicts. “If there's ever a case that you know from the inception that it's going to go all the way to the Supreme Court this is it."

"I can foresee some fairly substantive motions to dismiss" the case, Parlatore added. "I could also see them going through several discovery motions, and there will be fights over disclosure. I think each round of motions is going to take three months."

Discovery allows lawyers to go through evidence from both sides, and sometimes there are disputes about which documents each side must disclose. The process can significantly lengthen a trial if there are voluminous records.

https://www.axios.com/2023/06/13/trumps-strategy-defuse-court-rocket-docket
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-13, 14:45

the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is now under arrest in federal court, charged with 37 felonies.

very tragic that this day has arrived. Decent people knew it was coming back in 2016. It's not a celebration. Our democracy has fallen so far and I hope that one day we can get this republican/libertarian MAGA stain off our collective American fabric.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-06-13, 14:51

Trapper Gus wrote:
Southern Florida's federal courts are known as a "rocket docket" for their speedy trials, but former President Trump's legal team is likely to unleash a flurry of motions and challenges to delay his criminal trial there, former Trump lawyers say.

The moves could push the trial back, a few months at a time, as Trump's team challenges how prosecutors gathered evidence in the classified documents case, former Trump lawyer Tim Parlatore tells Axios.

“I wouldn't foresee this thing getting tried within a year,” said Parlatore, who left Trump’s legal team last month.
And after a trial, the appeals will go all the way to the top, he predicts. “If there's ever a case that you know from the inception that it's going to go all the way to the Supreme Court this is it."

"I can foresee some fairly substantive motions to dismiss" the case, Parlatore added. "I could also see them going through several discovery motions, and there will be fights over disclosure. I think each round of motions is going to take three months."

Discovery allows lawyers to go through evidence from both sides, and sometimes there are disputes about which documents each side must disclose. The process can significantly lengthen a trial if there are voluminous records.

https://www.axios.com/2023/06/13/trumps-strategy-defuse-court-rocket-docket

With any luck at all he'll suffer a fatal health condition before he gets to his second or third appeal of a guilty verdict.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-06-13, 15:08

I wonder how many of these mouth breathers that are out there supporting Trump/protesting have read anything about the indictment? How many have seen pictures of the stage or the bathroom? How many have read the transcripts? Are they ignorant or do they just not care? Creepy either way.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus, kingstonlake and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-06-13, 15:24

TravelinMan wrote:Are they ignorant or do they just not care?
Yes

Don't forget crazy. A good % believe the Q bullshit too.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2023-06-13, 15:46

AvgMSUJoe wrote: A good % believe the Q bullshit too.

Is there still a Q?
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next