Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This thread is for Cameron and Travis only. If you are not Cameron or Travis please leave

3 posters

Go down

This thread is for Cameron and Travis only. If you are not Cameron or Travis please leave Empty This thread is for Cameron and Travis only. If you are not Cameron or Travis please leave

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-06-29, 13:21

Hey bud how’s it going? Holding up okay?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

This thread is for Cameron and Travis only. If you are not Cameron or Travis please leave Empty Re: This thread is for Cameron and Travis only. If you are not Cameron or Travis please leave

Post by Cameron 2023-06-29, 13:27

I'm doing great! I have tomorrow off, looking forward to a long weekend. How about you? Pit business booming?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This thread is for Cameron and Travis only. If you are not Cameron or Travis please leave Empty Re: This thread is for Cameron and Travis only. If you are not Cameron or Travis please leave

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-06-29, 13:29

This thread is for Cameron and Travis only. If you are not Cameron or Travis please leave 905083632
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2023-06-29, 13:32

Motown Spartan wrote:This thread is for Cameron and Travis only. If you are not Cameron or Travis please leave 905083632

As Travis's official buddy, his mod powers now flow through me. Motown, you are now banned, please stop posting.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-06-29, 13:33

Cameron wrote:I'm doing great! I have tomorrow off, looking forward to a long weekend. How about you? Pit business booming?
Always is. 

You know not even joking I’m thinking about putting one of these in my actual real life basement as I have a section unfinished that I want to turn into a bar and this door would give it a real speakeasy vibe…. But then I thought what would the guys on the internet think if I put this in my basement 

https://www.homedepot.com/p/The-Murphy-Door-Hidden-Book-Case-Door-596711/315879924?106517-Single&106499-30-x-80&45008-Paint-Grade&58978-Paint-Grade-Unfinished&94185-3&106527-None&106509-Standard-Front-Only&106514-Standard&94176-No-Lock&44844-Left-Hand-Inswing&106515-4-9-16
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2023-06-29, 14:05

That fucking rules and you should go for it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-06-29, 14:09

I’m going to. I mean this isn’t a tomorrow project, that unfinished area is still storage for shit we don’t need from moving last year, but I’m gonna put a bar back there, a sauna, a bathroom, then have that bookcase be the door from the currently finished section that is mostly dominated by kids toys. 

I’m glad you’re here to encourage me, buddy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down