Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need pillows? Mike Lindell selling off his company ..cause he’s broke and also cause he believes in crazy shit.

5 posters

Go down

Need pillows? Mike Lindell selling off his company ..cause he’s broke and also cause he believes in crazy shit.  Empty Need pillows? Mike Lindell selling off his company ..cause he’s broke and also cause he believes in crazy shit.

Post by DWags 2023-07-11, 12:45

Play stupid games…… wonder if Trump thinks to himself, “it’s because of me that this dumb ass is going to lose everything”. I’m guessing no.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2023/07/11/mypillow-auction-retailers-drop-product/70401229007/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Need pillows? Mike Lindell selling off his company ..cause he’s broke and also cause he believes in crazy shit.  Empty Re: Need pillows? Mike Lindell selling off his company ..cause he’s broke and also cause he believes in crazy shit.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-11, 12:49

is there a single person who has come anywhere near the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator whose life has not ended in shambles?

I wish I could say I felt sorry for them, but..
Need pillows? Mike Lindell selling off his company ..cause he’s broke and also cause he believes in crazy shit.  Faroun10
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Need pillows? Mike Lindell selling off his company ..cause he’s broke and also cause he believes in crazy shit.  Empty Re: Need pillows? Mike Lindell selling off his company ..cause he’s broke and also cause he believes in crazy shit.

Post by kingstonlake 2023-07-11, 12:57

I’ve seen pictures of the people at trump rallies. They’re using the same pillow for the last 30 years. And the same pillow case.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-07-11, 14:52

kingstonlake wrote:I’ve seen pictures of the people at trump rallies. They’re using the same pillow for the last 30 years. And the same pillow case.

That's because Trump rubbed his ass on them and they won't ever wash that off.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-07-11, 16:07

Shocking that a guy who was an alcohol / gambling addict who dropped out of U of Minn then became a cocaine addict switched to crack and relapsed to gambling and crack would ruin the company he built.

Lindell started My Pillow with less than 10 employees and had over 1500 in 2016 with over  $100M in sales then he got addicted to Trump.  Took 7 years and that addiction ruined his business.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down