Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump likely to be Indicated for Jan 6th - Update to Trump Indicated for Jan 6th

+16
Motown Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
aualum06
Cameron
Spartytruth
tGreenWay
sεяεηιτλ
This Is The Way
DWags
steveschneider
Jake from State Farm
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
Trapper Gus
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

trump - Trump likely to be Indicated for Jan 6th - Update to Trump Indicated for Jan 6th Empty Trump likely to be Indicated for Jan 6th - Update to Trump Indicated for Jan 6th

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-18, 14:41

ABC News and many others is reporting that Trump has received a target letter from the DOJ regarding being indicated for his roles in Jan 6th.

Generally, a target letter is issued to allow an individual to talk to the DOJ to explain why they shouldn't be Indicated.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2023-08-03, 08:30; edited 2 times in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Floyd Robertson, AvgMSUJoe and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

trump - Trump likely to be Indicated for Jan 6th - Update to Trump Indicated for Jan 6th Empty Re: Trump likely to be Indicated for Jan 6th - Update to Trump Indicated for Jan 6th

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-18, 16:13

Good.

Also, he'll never serve a day for this or any other of his 70+ (and counting) felony indictments.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

trump - Trump likely to be Indicated for Jan 6th - Update to Trump Indicated for Jan 6th Empty Re: Trump likely to be Indicated for Jan 6th - Update to Trump Indicated for Jan 6th

Post by kingstonlake 2023-07-18, 16:38

He’s to stupid or vane to know that if you surround yourself with people who won’t tell you no, and fire anyone who does, you’ll eventually end up indicted multiple times.

I’ll give him a small amount of credit for knowing that congress flexing on him was never going to go anywhere. Ever. Especially with the majorities that were in place. State level and federal laws are a different story.

He will eventually be pardoned though (if he is ever found guilty). That’s why I’d really like to see the Georgia case keep traction.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-07-18, 19:14

Guess who else is finally joining the indictment party trump - Trump likely to be Indicated for Jan 6th - Update to Trump Indicated for Jan 6th 1486952199

Michigan charges 16 fake electors for Donald Trump with election law and forgery felonies

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-07-18, 19:42

More drama and a Federal Judge Trump appointed can make it possible for any possible trial date to be set after Trump would again be POTUS.

After his promised purge of the DOJ and Federal judiciary a President Trump will wipe out an independent Judicial branch and end US style democracy.

Seems less far fetched if Sen Manchin, former US Ambassador Huntsman and former MI Congressman Fred Upton successfully launch their “common sense” No Labels party and peel away 10% of the middle voters who decide elections.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-07-18, 20:12

GRR Spartan wrote:More drama and a Federal Judge Trump appointed can make it possible for any possible trial date to be set after Trump would again be POTUS.

After his promised purge of the DOJ and Federal judiciary a President Trump will wipe out an independent Judicial branch and end US style democracy.

Seems less far fetched if Sen Manchin, former US Ambassador Huntsman and former MI Congressman Fred Upton successfully launch their “common sense” No Labels party and peel away 10% of the middle voters who decide elections.

I doubt that Jack Smith has shown all of his cards yet. If the Trump appointed judge wants to run this out until after the election I'll bet that he starts showing them.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, GRR Spartan, Trapper Gus and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-07-18, 22:04

Saw the list of indicted faux electors today that includes former MI GOP co-chair Meshawn Maddock and Wyoming MI Mayor Kent Vanderwood.

What struck me was the age of those indicted.  Of the 16 only three were in their 50’s.  Five were 64 or older (including the  mayor, 69), six in their 70’s and two in their 80’s.  Right in the FoxNews / right wing talkers target demo’s crosshairs.

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/2023/07/mayor-of-wyoming-among-16-charged-in-2020-michigan-false-electors-scheme.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2023-07-19, 07:11

There was a time when a president got indicted I’d read about it now it feels like a normal day in the news.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-07-19, 07:59

GRR Spartan wrote:Saw the list of indicted faux electors today that includes former MI GOP co-chair Meshawn Maddock and Wyoming MI Mayor Kent Vanderwood.

What struck me was the age of those indicted.  Of the 16 only three were in their 50’s.  Five were 64 or older (including the  mayor, 69), six in their 70’s and two in their 80’s.  Right in the FoxNews / right wing talkers target demo’s crosshairs.

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/2023/07/mayor-of-wyoming-among-16-charged-in-2020-michigan-false-electors-scheme.html

lol I head one the plaintiffs interviewed by phone when asked about the charges say "we were just expressing our first amendment rights".

I hope my township clerk (Grot) is forced to resign and does time, but I'd say that about 90% of my township's board.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-19, 08:00

GRR Spartan wrote:More drama and a Federal Judge Trump appointed can make it possible for any possible trial date to be set after Trump would again be POTUS.  

The No Labels Party exists and has for years.  In Congress they sponsored the "Problem Solvers" caucus.   They are being funded and organized by the Republicans for the purpose you noted.

How much a third party will affect a repeat Biden / Trump contest is an open question.  It worked in 2016 because everyone "knew" Clinton would win so there wasn't much urgency in the vote and people who didn't want Trump still threw their votes away.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-07-19, 08:13

Floyd Robertson wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Saw the list of indicted faux electors today that includes former MI GOP co-chair Meshawn Maddock and Wyoming MI Mayor Kent Vanderwood.

lol I head one the plaintiffs interviewed by phone when asked about the charges say "we were just expressing our first amendment rights".

I hope my township clerk (Grot) is forced to resign and does time, but I'd say that about 90% of my township's board.

I'd be willing to bet that his "first amendment rights" don't extend to the people he doesn't agree with.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, DWags and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-19, 08:17

Sure, everyone has the right to commit fraud. Just don't expect not to be arrested for it when you do it so publicly.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-07-19, 08:21

I’m just so fucking tired of Trump and his dumb ass followers. I cant take 4 years of this shit. Just exhausting. Fuck them. They are the worst of America. What shocks me is there are so many of them. We cant wish them away. I didn’t like a lot of things about Clinton but the label she gave them was dead balls correct.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Robert J Sakimano, Trapper Gus and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-07-19, 08:24

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I'd be willing to bet that his "first amendment rights" don't extend to the people he doesn't agree with.

Using Mr Grot’s logic you could pay your taxes with counterfeit money and call it Freedom of Speech.

It does expose Trumpian logic. Even elected GOP office holders like Grot and Mayor Vanderwood don’t think elections are valid unless a GOP candidate wins.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Trapper Gus and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-07-19, 08:37

GRR Spartan wrote:

Using Mr Grot’s logic you could pay your taxes with counterfeit money and call it Freedom of Speech.

It does expose Trumpian logic. Even elected GOP office holders like Grot and Mayor Vanderwood don’t think elections are valid unless a GOP candidate wins.

My biggest worry is that they now have people in place in some states that will be in charge of voting that would not be as ethical as the Georgia and Arizona people were.

I’m
Impressed by the guy from Georgia who wouldn’t back down to Trump yet they just interviewed him and he said he would vote for trump over Biden in 24.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

This Is The Way likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-19, 08:41

[tw]1681314243654864900[/tw]
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

This Is The Way likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-07-19, 09:41

DWags wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

My biggest worry is that they now have people in place in some states that will be in charge of voting that would not be as ethical as the Georgia and Arizona people were.

I’m
Impressed by the guy from Georgia who wouldn’t back down to Trump yet they just interviewed him and he said he would vote for trump over Biden in 24.

I think the best case scenario would have been for Georgia to actually do what trump wanted because Biden didn’t need Georgia if I remember correctly.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by This Is The Way 2023-07-19, 13:00

DWags wrote:I’m just so fucking tired of Trump and his dumb ass followers. I cant take 4 years of this shit. Just exhausting. Fuck them. They are the worst of America. What shocks me is there are so many of them. We cant wish them away. I didn’t like a lot of things about Clinton but the label she gave them was dead balls correct.
Preach brother, preach!
This Is The Way
This Is The Way
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by This Is The Way 2023-07-19, 13:02

DWags wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

I’m
Stockholm-a-Lago Syndrome
This Is The Way
This Is The Way
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-07-19, 13:25

Judge denies Donald Trump’s bid for a new trial in E. Jean Carroll case
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-30, 11:12

I doubt that Jack Smith has shown all of his cards yet. If the Trump appointed judge wants to run this out until after the election I'll bet that he starts showing them.

You were spot on.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/7/29/2184088/--Employee-4-and-Employee-5-In-New-Trump-Indictment
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-07-30, 22:18

Trapper Gus wrote:

You were spot on.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/7/29/2184088/--Employee-4-and-Employee-5-In-New-Trump-Indictment

That write up from that poster had a lot to say about nothing. Could have been summed up with one sentence. Jack Smith's indictment mentions Employee #4 ( who we think is the IT guy) and Employee #5... very very interesting.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-07-31, 12:21

Trump likely to be nominated to be the GOP candidate July 18-2024.

I don’t think indictments or convictions matter to party leadership, the delegates, supporters nor the donors.

The donors, especially the major donors see a payoff for all the things a Trump second term will do for them.

Expansion of Executive Branch control over all Federal Departmens including:

Further wreaking the IRS;
relaxing Federal Trade Commission rules;

eliminating the Dept of Education allowing huge profits for private school companies using vouchers;

Elimination of and relaxing FCC rules

Denude the FTC
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-07-31, 12:30

Man I hope these other dopes getting indicted realize the lawyers being paid by trumps pac to represent them are only going to have trumps interest in mind.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-31, 15:54

GRR Spartan wrote:Trump likely to be nominated to be the GOP candidate July 18-2024.

I don’t think indictments or convictions matter to party leadership, the delegates, supporters nor the donors.

The donors, especially the major donors see a payoff for all the things a Trump second term will do for them.

Expansion of Executive Branch control over all Federal Departmens including:

Further wreaking the IRS;
relaxing Federal Trade Commission rules;

eliminating the Dept of Education allowing huge profits for private school companies using vouchers;

Elimination of and relaxing FCC rules

Denude the FTC
the libertarian/republicans love him because he's a racist, a bigot, a rapist, a misogynist and a christian.

they're never going to turn their back on him because, to them, he represents all that is right in the world.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-08-01, 17:34

CNN reporting Trump has been indicted.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-08-01, 17:40

Four counts.
There are six as-yet unnamed people indicted as co-conspirators.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-01, 18:58

tGreenWay wrote:CNN reporting Trump has been indicted.
and his popularity will only grow with the racist, bigoted, misogynistic, anti-America libertarian/republican folks.

The reality is that the racist, bigoted, christian sexual predator's hit his ceiling of support years ago. He's not getting any additional votes.

It's why they support voter suppression, voter disenfranchisement.. it's why they lean into the mainstream media as their marketing wing. It's the next step in fascism.  

What's important is that decent folks who love America and democracy stay engaged and don't buy into the libertarian/republican and mainstream media talking points.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-08-01, 19:14

What’s refreshing is that Mark Meadows hasn’t been named in any indictment.

trump - Trump likely to be Indicated for Jan 6th - Update to Trump Indicated for Jan 6th 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5qf98myachlaesfv1rhliw1hz6sga8mv4lp2ib4c4&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-08-01, 21:24

Just read about the new indictment.  I have not read the indictment itself but read a MSM article that quoted pieces of it.  The snippets i read were seriously insane, they aren't screwing around and they are saying he literally tried to overthrow this country by force through what basically amounts to a psy op against the american people combined with incessant lying. honestly read like a movie script.  Crazy world we live in.  He is the stuff of the third world.

I guess now it makes a ton of sense why yesterday or the day before his PAC was trying to get 40m back.  Going to take a LOT LOT LOT of money to attempt to portray him as a non-traitorous victim in this case because he so clearly is a traitor.  It will be an extremely difficult job and a lucrative challenge for lawyers willing to try
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-08-01, 22:20

Here's an interesting (to me) thought.  Jack Smith is going g after Trump hard.  The language they use is utterly ruthless and scathing.  Trump is getting hammered hard from all sides with some serious shit. And this is under an Obama appointed judge who is the only judge that has done J6 cases and dolled out penalties harsher than what the DOJ wanted.

Faced with spending the rest of his life in prison, what if .... what if they get him to admit he made everything up and lied to everyone?

What would happen to his legions of fans?  Would they accept it?  Turn on him?  Or will they still support him and shift to some cracker jack theories like they threatened to murder Ivanka if he doesn't say this stuff?

Also, these idiots ALL sound like whiney bitches, they honestly believe people will believe this hunter Biden stuff is the greatest scandal of all time?  Because Joe was heard on a fucking speakerphone hr was not in control of??  LOL yeah greatest scandal evvvrrrr didyaknow America is a nation in decline???
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-08-02, 04:48

Someone better get through to him his most likely path to staying out of jail is a different Republican facing Biden in the general and winning. Let the process find him guilty in all these cases, maybe serve some time, then pardon him.

You’d think he understands he lost by 3 million votes to Clinton and 8 million to Biden.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-02, 05:34

sεяεηιτλ wrote:Here's an interesting (to me) thought.  Jack Smith is going g after Trump hard.  The language they use is utterly ruthless and scathing.  Trump is getting hammered hard from all sides with some serious shit. And this is under an Obama appointed judge who is the only judge that has done J6 cases and dolled out penalties harsher than what the DOJ wanted.

Faced with spending the rest of his life in prison, what if .... what if they get him to admit he made everything up and lied to everyone?

What would happen to his legions of fans?  Would they accept it?  Turn on him?  Or will they still support him and shift to some cracker jack theories like they threatened to murder Ivanka if he doesn't say this stuff?

Also, these idiots ALL sound like whiney bitches, they honestly believe people will believe this hunter Biden stuff is the greatest scandal of all time?  Because Joe was heard on a fucking speakerphone hr was not in control of??  LOL yeah greatest scandal evvvrrrr didyaknow America is a nation in decline???
America is a stupid country.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-02, 05:35

if I'm not mistaken, this is his 81st felony indictment in the last few months.

read that again.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-08-02, 07:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:if I'm not mistaken, this is his 81st felony indictment in the last few months.

read that again.

and indictments in Georgia are still to come
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-08-02, 09:10

[tw]1686513251520069632[/tw]
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

trump - Trump likely to be Indicated for Jan 6th - Update to Trump Indicated for Jan 6th Empty History Being Made

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-08-02, 09:49

While it is correct that history is being made all the time, there are some events which are so significant that they are called "History Being Made".

The moon landings for example.

With this in mind the indictment of the former President of the United States on charges of trying to overthrow an election and the legitimate incoming government of the United States is History Being Made.

https://heathercoxrichardson.substack.com/p/august-1-2023

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2023-08-02, 10:07; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-08-02, 09:58

Trapper Gus wrote:While it is correct that history is being made all the time, there are some events which are so significant that they are called "History Being Made".

The moon landings for example.

With this in mind the indictment of the former President of the United States on charges of trying to overthrow an election and the legitimate incoming government of the United States is History Being Made.

https://heathercoxrichardson.substack.com/p/august-1-2023

This was my point for my treason post. This is just unbelievable. It’s jaw dropping holy shit type stuff. It’s country changing, lifestyle changing. It was an attempted coup.  

Just because 50% of our population doesn’t care, and of that 50% a good 75% of those people are so uneducated or racist or misogynistic or hate filled that this doesn’t even register, doesn’t mean we should hold those treasonous bastards to the full penalties of the law.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Trapper Gus, sεяεηιτλ and This Is The Way like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-08-02, 12:13

2022 GOP nominee for AG Dan DePerno and former MI state GOP Rep from Lake City Daire Rendon

https://www.mlive.com/politics/2023/08/deperno-rendon-charged-for-role-in-michigan-tabulator-probe.html

Check out House Minority Leader Matt Hall (from Richland Township) remarks about 2/3rd’s down in the link for the latest GOP party line. These and other charges related to the attempts to reverse 2020 election results are clearly politically driven.

Already, conservatives are speaking out on the charges with House Minority Leader Matt Hall, R-Richland Township, expressing skepticism about the charges in a statement but nevertheless called them “very serious.”

“Many Americans are concerned about the recent flood of politically charged prosecutions in Michigan and around the country, and this prosecutor will need to prove his allegations in court beyond a reasonable doubt,” Hall said. “We’d like to see defending our democracy and safeguarding our elections be a priority for Democrats in the bills we pass in the House, not just in the headlines.”

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2023-08-02, 14:49; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-02, 12:17

GRR Spartan wrote:2022 GOP nominee for AG Dan DePerno and former MI state GOP Rep from Lake City Daire Rendon

https://www.mlive.com/politics/2023/08/deperno-rendon-charged-for-role-in-michigan-tabulator-probe.html

Check out House Minority Leader Matt Hall (from Richland Township) remarks about 2/3rd’s down in the link.

The new GOP party line. These and other charges related to the attempts to reverse 2020 election results are politically driven.

Already, conservatives are speaking out on the charges with House Minority Leader Matt Hall, R-Richland Township, expressing skepticism about the charges in a statement but nevertheless called them “very serious.”

“Many Americans are concerned about the recent flood of politically charged prosecutions in Michigan and around the country, and this prosecutor will need to prove his allegations in court beyond a reasonable doubt,” Hall said. “We’d like to see defending our democracy and safeguarding our elections be a priority for Democrats in the bills we pass in the House, not just in the headlines.”

okay, captain christian.. if you want stop criminal prosecutions, then STOP BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

GRR Spartan, Trapper Gus and sεяεηιτλ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next