Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue?

+15
Pervis Muldoon
Trapper Gus
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
Nordic
DWags
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
duffy munn
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How much

What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Vote_lcap0%What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Vote_lcap0%What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Vote_lcap8%What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Pervis Muldoon
[ 0 ]
What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Vote_lcap8%What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Cameron
[ 1 ]
Tim Wakefield
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Vote_lcap15%What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
kingstonlake, Travis of the Cosmos
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
AvgMSUJoe
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Trapper Gus
What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Vote_lcap37%What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 5 ]
Jake from State Farm, Motown Spartan, Nordic, MiamiSpartan, aualum06

Total Votes : 13

+9
Motown Spartan
Cameron
Nordic
kingstonlake
MiamiSpartan
aualum06
AvgMSUJoe
Travis of the Cosmos
13 posters

What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Empty What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-10, 19:50

Like, you cut all allegiances. You think it’s acceptable, even right, that Michigan players ran in front of the msu team. You hate msu. You think that Desmond was tripped. You cheer for harbaugh unironically. You pretend to hate Ohio state but really, you don’t. The whole thing.

How much money would take take?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Empty Re: What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-10, 19:51

Personally, if you give me enough money to retire right now, yeah I’ll cheer for whoever you want who cares go make my tee time for tomorrow while I root for this touchdown or whatever
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue? Empty Re: What amount of money would it take for you to become a full on blue?

Post by tGreenWay 2023-10-10, 19:52

Not interested.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-10-10, 19:54

50 mil gets me multiple beach homes and a plane to fly between them.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-10, 19:55

AvgMSUJoe wrote:50 mil gets me multiple beach homes and a plane to fly between them.
You gotta watch their games 12-13 times a year, but no one says you can’t do it from your phone on your jet. Smart.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-10-10, 20:00

Frankly, many if not most um graduate people I know really don't give a shit about sports. So, if I could just be a snooty goofball, that would be best.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-10, 20:01

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Frankly, many if not most um graduate people I know really don't give a shit about sports. So, if I could just be a snooty goofball, that would be best.
No, sorry, you gotta be a real blue. You will need an mgoblog log in
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-10-10, 20:27

Only a blue would ask this question.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-10-10, 20:28

also tacos
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-10, 20:36

Turtleneck wrote:Only a blue would ask this question.
Only a blue would be scared to answer honestly
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-10-10, 20:37

I did
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-10-10, 20:46

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Frankly, many if not most um graduate people I know really don't give a shit about sports. So, if I could just be a snooty goofball, that would be best.

I've often said that most U of M grads are too smart to care about football
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-10-10, 21:09

Would I also have to be a fan of Ted Kaczynski?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-10-10, 21:14

kingstonlake wrote:Would I also have to be a fan of Ted Kaczynski?
And H H Holmes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2023-10-10, 21:20

I answered no amount of money. I'll turn down that offer, then I'll win a really high Powerball and have more money than I"ll ever need, and stay a Spartan.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-10, 21:40

kingstonlake wrote:Would I also have to be a fan of Ted Kaczynski?
I think that’s part of the package, yes
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-10-10, 21:48

$10,000,000

Final offer.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-10-10, 22:48

My luck, I’d take the deal from the devil for $50 million a d a day later I’d win the 1.5 billion dollar lottery and I wouldn’t enjoy it be ause I’d still have to be a blue.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-10, 23:10

DWags wrote:My luck, I’d take the deal from the devil for $50 million a d a day later I’d win the 1.5 billion dollar lottery and I wouldn’t enjoy it be ause I’d still have to be a blue. 
This was inspired by your post actually. It started as “would you rather we continue our current trajectory at football and you get $5 million or would you rather we jumpstart our trajectory and you get nothing” but I changed it to what you see here because I thought that the money was too easy if a choice in that case.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-10-10, 23:24

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:My luck, I’d take the deal from the devil for $50 million a d a day later I’d win the 1.5 billion dollar lottery and I wouldn’t enjoy it be ause I’d still have to be a blue. 
This was inspired by your post actually. It started as “would you rather we continue our current trajectory at football and you get $5 million or would you rather we jumpstart our trajectory and you get nothing” but I changed it to what you see here because I thought that the money was too easy if a choice in that case.

Like I remember shit I post when I’m 8 bud lights deep.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-10-10, 23:31

Dumbest question in the history of the internet.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan, Other Teams Pursuing That, tGreenWay, DWags, Turtleneck, MSU addict and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-10, 23:41

Nordic wrote:Dumbest question in the history of the internet.
I believe that for the right price I could get you to do anything nordic.

Anything.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-10-11, 02:35

MiamiSpartan wrote:I answered no amount of money. I'll turn down that offer, then I'll win a really high Powerball and have more money than I"ll ever need, and stay a Spartan.

This is how it’s done.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-10-11, 02:36

Nordic wrote:Dumbest question in the history of the internet.
I believe that for the right price I could get you to do anything nordic.

Anything.

Be honest. All you really want Nordy to do is dig you a deeper pit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2023-10-11, 07:21

Six figures gets me there, if I'm being honest. Kinda wish I would've lied, but oh well.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-10-11, 07:59

I would go full Buckeye before I went full blue.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay, Nordic, kingstonlake and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2023-10-11, 10:48

back 2 back big ten ships/playoffs sounds fun
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-10-11, 11:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:back 2 back big ten ships/playoffs sounds fun

Knock it off.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-10-11, 11:07

If I am going to get paid to watch the GD skunkbears I want the maximum amount offered.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-10-11, 11:25

Dantonio showed us that’s possible. Don’t need to sell your soul, just need to believe.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-11, 12:06

Floyd Robertson wrote:I would go full Buckeye before I went full blue.
$0 for that. Not an option.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-11, 12:07

DWags wrote:

Dantonio showed us that’s possible.  Don’t need to sell your soul, just need to believe.
But how much would you sell your soul for? Come on, there’s a price, be real.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-10-11, 12:09

DWags wrote:

Dantonio showed us that’s possible.  Don’t need to sell your soul, just need to believe.
But how much would you sell your soul for? Come on, there’s a price, be real.

Selling your soul is more permanent than cheering for Michigan.

As to which is worse, the devil is in the details.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-11, 12:11

Trapper Gus wrote:If I am going to get paid to watch the GD skunkbears I want the maximum amount offered.
Trapper, that’s not really the question. Yes, if my job said to me should we pay you $17 today or $1.2 billion I would take the 1.2 billion. The question is at what point do you say fuck it yeah I’m in go Michigan
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-10-11, 12:14

Trapper Gus wrote:If I am going to get paid to watch the GD skunkbears I want the maximum amount offered.
Trapper, that’s not really the question. Yes, if my job said to me should we pay you $17 today or $1.2 billion I would take the 1.2 billion. The question is at what point do you say fuck it yeah I’m in go Michigan

Same answer.

Something that would make me part of the 0.00001%
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-10-11, 12:16

It might be possible to give the appearance that you're fully bought in, but wouldn't full allegiance require your brain to be altered, chemically or surgically?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Trapper Gus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-11, 12:19

Pervis Muldoon wrote:It might be possible to give the appearance that you're fully bought in, but wouldn't full allegiance require your brain to be altered, chemically or surgically?
Look, if you are caught doing anything other than fully buying in you will be immediately executed on sight. All money and assets stripped and your family will be left more destitute than they were before. You could try that game but it’s dangerous.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-10-11, 12:27

Pervis Muldoon wrote:It might be possible to give the appearance that you're fully bought in, but wouldn't full allegiance require your brain to be altered, chemically or surgically?

Brainwashing could do it.

That is mind altering but not chemicals or surgery involved.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-10-11, 12:29

Floyd Robertson wrote:I would go full Buckeye before I went full blue.

Everybody knows you never go full Buckeye.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2023-10-11, 12:33

Come on people. Travis has an actual jug as his avatar. He obviously has already bought in.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next