Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The five marines who are missing in that helicopter crash.

+4
pulling69
kingstonlake
The Pantry
Nordic
8 posters

Go down

The five marines who are missing in that helicopter crash.  Empty The five marines who are missing in that helicopter crash.

Post by DWags Wed 7 Feb 2024 - 18:47

I’m lost here. They find the helo but no marines. WTF? Those marines have no means of communication? From personal cell phones to equipment on board?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The five marines who are missing in that helicopter crash.  Empty Re: The five marines who are missing in that helicopter crash.

Post by Nordic Wed 7 Feb 2024 - 18:52

I don’t know
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The five marines who are missing in that helicopter crash.  Empty Re: The five marines who are missing in that helicopter crash.

Post by kingstonlake Wed 7 Feb 2024 - 19:08

Fucking Hillary.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed 7 Feb 2024 - 19:11

DWags wrote:I’m lost here. They find the helo but no marines. WTF? Those marines have no means of communication? From personal cell phones to equipment on board?
Sounds like a plot for an NCIS episode.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 7 Feb 2024 - 19:14

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:I’m lost here. They find the helo but no marines. WTF? Those marines have no means of communication? From personal cell phones to equipment on board?
Sounds like a plot for an NCIS episode.

I was hoping for some alien spaceship guessing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 7 Feb 2024 - 19:16

They’re part of the Taylor Swift / Travis Kelce government coup that will take place after the Super Bowl.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Wed 7 Feb 2024 - 19:47

The five marines who are missing in that helicopter crash.  200.gif?cid=ddb306a579l3lpy1mmq8l73fctgm1oscyct3aj65mw6t9iej&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 7 Feb 2024 - 20:13

Alien abduction. Anal probing will begin soon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 7 Feb 2024 - 20:13

Also, thanks Obama.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus, Jake from State Farm and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 8 Feb 2024 - 8:47

Really would rather not be posting this, but being a thread killer seems to be my role...

SAN DIEGO (AP) — Five U.S. Marines aboard a helicopter that went down during stormy weather in the mountains outside of San Diego are confirmed dead, the military said Thursday.

https://apnews.com/article/marine-helicopter-found-san-diego-mountains-a66c3e8565204c43a189301015ef41a6
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 8 Feb 2024 - 8:51

I suspect the scary brown people at the border are involved.

either that or Bud Light.

or books.

take your pick.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 8 Feb 2024 - 10:09

It sounds like either read the stories, wrong, or it was really poor, journalism explaining them. I thought when they found the helicopter yesterday there were boots on the ground and they were at the helicopter. I’m assuming that the five Marines were still in the helicopter, and boots weren’t on the ground they had just spotted it from above.

RIP.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 9 Feb 2024 - 14:25

One of the five killed was from Traverse City.

Michigan Marine among 5 killed in California helicopter crash

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2024/02/09/mich-marine-among-5-killed-california-helicopter-crash/72539677007/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down