Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is Biden skipping the Super Bowl Interview.

+11
MiamiSpartan
sεяεηιτλ
kingstonlake
DWags
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
PennSpartan
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
GRR Spartan
15 posters

Go down

Why is Biden skipping the Super Bowl Interview.  Empty Why is Biden skipping the Super Bowl Interview.

Post by DWags 2024-02-10, 16:54

Man, I just do not get modern politics. It’s a fucking fluff interview.

By skipping it, let me ask you if it plays into what Hur said, or does it help Biden?

I’m done trying to figure this shit out
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Why is Biden skipping the Super Bowl Interview.  Empty Re: Why is Biden skipping the Super Bowl Interview.

Post by MiamiSpartan 2024-02-10, 17:31

With the CIA's Taylor Swift psy-op and the game being rigged for the Chiefs to get Swift on TV for her to endorse Biden, t think they felt the interview would just make it all a little too obvious of an NFL/CBS Biden campaign event.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Why is Biden skipping the Super Bowl Interview.  Empty Re: Why is Biden skipping the Super Bowl Interview.

Post by GRR Spartan 2024-02-10, 22:00

An interview no sitting President should ever do regardless of party.

It’s a token gesture by the NFL to play nice with the government that allows it and its franchises a lot of tax benefits and shields them from some workman’s comp issues
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2024-02-10, 23:18

Free air time for the most viewed event in literally the entire world. I wonder why they possibly might want to avoid that?

Maybe because his fucking brain is melting because he's a thousand years old. Otherwise, it is political malpractice to pass up free exposure on the biggest possible stage. You have to be hiding, there is no logical alternative
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-02-11, 07:11

Mr president who do you predict will be this years mvp?

I’ll go with Bart Starr!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2024-02-11, 07:29

kingstonlake wrote:Mr president who do you predict will be this years mvp?

I’ll go with Bart Starr!

I think he'd know the teams and say Len Dawson or Joe Montana.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2024-02-11, 07:31

Cameron wrote:Free air time for the most viewed event in literally the entire world. I wonder why they possibly might want to avoid that?

Maybe because his fucking brain is melting because he's a thousand years old. Otherwise, it is political malpractice to pass up free exposure on the biggest possible stage. You have to be hiding, there is no logical alternative
Relax. Trump will do the interview next year, and you can watch with your dick in one hand and a blunt in the other and celebrate that young President with a fully functioning brain as he talks about canceling student debt relief.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-02-11, 07:42

I think a vast majority of moderates who voted for Trump in 16’ and 20’ will still vote for him in 24’. No superbowl interview is going to change that.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2024-02-11, 07:54

kingstonlake wrote:I think a vast majority of moderates who voted for Trump in 16’ and 20’ will still vote for him in 24’. No superbowl interview is going to change that.
How can you be moderate and vote for Trump? That makes no sense to me.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-11, 08:12

InTenSity wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I think a vast majority of moderates who voted for Trump in 16’ and 20’ will still vote for him in 24’. No superbowl interview is going to change that.

I kinda assume 80% of Kingstons posts are either tongue in cheek or "/s"
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-11, 08:17

DWags wrote:Man, I just do not get modern politics. It’s a fucking fluff interview.

By skipping it, let me ask you if it plays into what Hur said, or does it help Biden?

It might be who the interviewer would be. Just saw a report on how too many tee vee sports announcers are right wing nut jobs and have been mixing their politics into sports broadcasts.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-02-11, 08:59

Why is he skipping a Super Bowl interview?

Did you watch his Friday night presser?
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-02-11, 09:03

InTenSity wrote:
“Moderate” isn’t a word that means anything for 90% of the “moderates”. They are idiots who vote based on feelings or the price of gas any given day. They aren’t thinking about anything really. Bob isn’t wrong, don’t underestimate how stupid people are
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Trapper Gus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-11, 09:18

Zurn wrote:Why is he skipping a Super Bowl interview?

You are surely being ironic.

It was Thursday, but to be fair you are not running for President.

FWIW this is not the first time a President has skipped this and it is only people who are sucking on Trump's dick who care.  (This comment is to show where this board could go as posters keep pushing into Wells territory with downvoting)

We also see Trump avoiding all interviews or even questions from news reporters other than in bed with Trump conservative ones.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-02-11, 09:31

InTenSity wrote:

True. I should have said “self identified”.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2024-02-11, 09:32

Trapper Gus wrote:

FWIW this is not the first time a President has skipped this and it is only people who are sucking on Trump's dick who care.  (This comment is to show where this board could go as posters keep pushing into Wells territory with downvoting)

We also see Trump avoiding all interviews or even questions from news reporters other than in bed with Trump conservative ones.

I don't really care. But, I wish we could have 2 different options (for President).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-11, 09:43

NigelUno wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

I don't really care.  But, I wish we could have 2 different options (for President).  

I don't think that is an uncommon wish in this or any other election in my lifetime (going back to Ike).

It used to be our political process would provide two major party candidates who were in tune with the major beliefs of the United States, but the Republican Party has morphed itself into the party of racism and political and social disruption, so now we have a split in what the parties want to do to the county in a major believe system, instead of two parties with the same basic beliefs but different ways of getting there.

It makes the choice as to whom to vote for much easier, but sadly it limits the policy discussions to only the Democratic Party, which is not as healthy a political situation.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-02-11, 10:55

Trapper Gus wrote:

The poster can forgive his gaff, but not if the president does it. Also, do you think a guy like Trump would allow those reporters to remain in the White House press corp?

Why do these assholes get to play by different rules and act like it’s not a big deal? Trump kicks out veteran press corp workers
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-02-11, 11:06

Just a reminder that there’s only one supposed democrat who’s an occasional poster who has said they won’t vote for a democrat because they said or did something on a single issue they disagreed with. 

The rest of us have said we know who we’re voting for even if there are policy disagreements. I’ll let y’all figure out who that occasional poster is…..
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-02-11, 14:26

I dont think there has been a single politician who ive 100% agreed with.
Maybe Whitmer? Trying to think of a major gaff on her part... She got stuff done.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2024-02-11, 16:40

Cameron wrote:Free air time for the most viewed event in literally the entire world. I wonder why they possibly might want to avoid that?

It wouldn't be in the game. Or even close to in the game. Isn't it usually like 2 hours before the game? That doesn't have a worldwide audience and not even all that big of a US audience. Not sure why you're making it out to be more than it is.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-11, 16:43

Is it live or pre-recorded?

Could it be that the DoD didn't want him to screw up the Taylo Swift pyscop?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-11, 16:49

Trapper Gus wrote:

the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator rapist thinks that Nikki Haley was the Speaker of the House on January 6th, 2021.

I'm sure the christians are upset with his coke-fueled, syphilis-inspired brain rot.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2024-02-11, 16:49

DWags wrote:Man, I just do not get modern politics. It’s a fucking fluff interview.

#whocares
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-11, 16:50

also, keep in mind that if he did the interview, the mainstream media and republican/libertarians would whine about that, too.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-02-11, 17:07

If smart, dude would lock himself in the oval office and not bother with any public appearances the rest of the year... Just let dip shit talk about 7-11 and throwing nato under the bus
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2024-02-11, 17:43

Trapper Gus wrote:Is it live or pre-recorded?

Could it be that the DoD didn't want him to screw up the Taylo Swift pyscop?
Pre-recorded. I saw something that they were going to do a 10 minute interview and edit down to 3 minutes. Which also lessens the import of it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2024-02-11, 17:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:also, keep in mind that if he did the interview, the mainstream media and republican/libertarians would whine about that, too.

He skipped last year, too. When it was on Fox. So yes, they would have REALLY whined about it as a snub to Fox. As understandable as that would be to snub Fox, I would guess that avoiding any claims of that at least played some role in the decision.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-02-11, 17:57

AvgMSUJoe wrote:If smart, dude would lock himself in the oval office and not bother with any public appearances the rest of the year... Just let dip shit talk about 7-11 and throwing nato under the bus

Interesting election where Biden's handlers will have to keep him in the basement to get him elected and they probably will. If Trump wants to get elected he should confine himself to the basement too but he probably won't.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-02-11, 18:35

Zurn wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:If smart, dude would lock himself in the oval office and not bother with any public appearances the rest of the year... Just let dip shit talk about 7-11 and throwing nato under the bus

Interesting election where Biden's handlers will have to keep him in the basement to get him elected and they probably will. If Trump wants to get elected he should confine himself to the basement too but he probably won't.
Trump could have been the king for a decade if he shut his fucking mouth.
Obviously all it takes is one small gaffe for the dem to get shit on by the national media repeatedly (see the nty memes from last week) and the R can have entire speeches about beating a president he never ran against, without one national story, no trump the place that sells slurpees did not bomb new york....(Let alone shitting on democracy and every brave veteran that fought from WW2 to now, by saying he wouldn't support nato.)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-11, 18:47

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Zurn wrote:

Trump could have been the king for a decade if he shut his fucking mouth.
Obviously all it takes is one small gaffe for the dem to get shit on by the national media repeatedly (see the nty memes from last week) and the R can have entire speeches about beating a president he never ran against, without one national story, no trump the place that sells slurpees did not bomb new york....(Let alone shitting on democracy and every brave veteran that fought from WW2 to now, by saying he wouldn't support nato.)
he's also a convicted rapist who is currently charged with 91 felonies.

But the christians, libertarians/republicans and mainstream media don't seem care about that. scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-12, 08:49

Say what you want about President Joe Biden, but his tweet following the Super Bowl … well, it was nothing less than brilliant.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2024/02/bidens-super-bowl-post-triggers-maga-taylor-swift-haters-he-wins-the-internet.html
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down